Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#181    Ashley-Star*Child

Ashley-Star*Child

Alien Abducter

• 5,014 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:47 AM

'Aliens' are fallen angels or the Nephilim themselves. The angels who married women were just that, angels

Posted Image

#182    King Of Agony

King Of Agony

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

• Unyielding kings of agony
    Test your body chemistry
    Pulmonary overthrow
    Possession of your inner throne

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:42 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 12 April 2010 - 01:26 AM, said:

That's why I started my post the way I did, thought everyone would get it. Evidently I was wrong.

Skip the "sir", that was my dad. I'm not THAT old. :P

I'm still trying to figure where the 210 comes from. All scorable IQ tests I've ever seen end at 200. A person with a higher IQ isn't any better than anyone else myself included, nor have they solved the problem of why people, in general, inflict such horrendous amounts of stupidity on themselves and others. Nephilim based---Nah, I don't think so.

cormac

210, 220, whatever  :tu:

May the farce be with you

#183    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Nothing is worse than active ignorance. - Goethe

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 07 May 2010 - 04:47 AM, said:

'Aliens' are fallen angels or the Nephilim themselves. The angels who married women were just that, angels

Interesting...but probably not verifiable or accurate.

I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone to just sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. -Margaret Thatcher

#184    olympic1

olympic1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

ashley star child you dont know what your really talking about right?

#185    Salami Swami

Salami Swami

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:21 AM

View Postsocrates.junior, on 09 May 2010 - 09:26 PM, said:

Interesting...but probably not verifiable or accurate.

That is according to the old testament, not by physical evidence
I mean, people like to compare or mistake the angels for aliens
the nephilim were the children of the angels with the women

Edited by Bliszter, 10 May 2010 - 06:23 AM.

Posted Image

#186    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,589 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

I am not sure what my blood type is but here I go too

Extra Vertebra

I am very sure that I had that when I was little

Iq
I would put it about Average, but that is because I have a syndrome, but my Iq is higher than most with my Syndrome. I guess that counts right.

Hair: First  reddish Blond Hair  as I grew older then dark brown hair

Eye color:
Hazel

Lower body temperature: I am not sure what my Body Temperature is

More sensitive vision and other senses.

This fits me as well. However I have no trouble seeing in the dark. I actually prefer the dark

Edited by Ryinrea, 11 May 2010 - 07:09 PM.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#187    ashes-to-ashes

ashes-to-ashes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

Confession time: I did not read all of 13 pages, read about 4 or so pages, so if anyone brought it up, oops.

Just to address the 210 IQ issue, it is possible for the OP to have an IQ of 210 since she was tested when she was 7 years old. Kids are tested on a different scale and that would make her IQ in the range of 170-175 as an adult. I could be off in my numbers a bit since this of the top of my head and it has been a while since i have looked up this stuff.

Good Luck to all.

#188    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,494 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:38 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 11 April 2010 - 12:15 AM, said:

Well I have blue eyes Jewish blood (part) and a higher than average IQ and paranormal activity and mine IS a negative blood group.

The fornicating with angels would be the likely cause.

Oh for pete's sake.  Do you have self esteem problems?  Your IQ of 210, well I am very happy for you ;-).  I have blue eyes, sensitive to the heat and light, light skinned, higher than average IQ but my blood type points to the monkey blood line LOL.  Oh yes, I have had many paranormal experiences.

Peace on your search
Mark

#189    Salami Swami

Salami Swami

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:04 AM

View Postmarkdohle, on 11 May 2010 - 10:38 PM, said:

Oh for pete's sake.  Do you have self esteem problems?  Your IQ of 210, well I am very happy for you ;-).  I have blue eyes, sensitive to the heat and light, light skinned, higher than average IQ but my blood type points to the monkey blood line LOL.  Oh yes, I have had many paranormal experiences.

Peace on your search
Mark

Yeah, thats another issue i need to clear up, I do believe in the nephilim, the angels screwing women part, etc, but i really dont think we do come from this bloodline. I think it has more to do with genetics and geography, other than us descending from giants.
Although, it is an interesting theory, well worked on :geek:

Posted Image

#190    Dagaz

Dagaz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• "As long as you are not aware of the continual law of Die and Be Again, you are merely a vague guest on a dark Earth."
    (Goethe)

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

I heard about the Nephilim theory, ad nauseam might I add, but since the highest incidence for the Rh negative blood group is concentrated in europe and northern africa, it's very likely that perhaps the negative blood factor could stem from interbreeding with, say the neanderthal. Recent evidence suggests, that the neanderthals might have lived next to modern humans during a certain period of time and perhaps never really died out as was previously suggested, but instead intermingled with the modern human who migrated from Africa.

I don't think evidence of neanderthals blood type has ever been established, thus far.

...I don't think the neanderthal as he lived is to be underestimated. This group survived for the longest time in a very harsh climate. Perhaps they were a lot smarter than we gave them credit for.

I mean it would be cool to be part alien or nephilim. But I have my doubts, even if I'd love to believe in these theories. I'm B negative by the way and have an IQ of 135. I think 210 is bogus. Geeee anybody with that IQ should be in Harvard studying rocket science.

Edited by Dagaz, 22 August 2010 - 12:31 AM.

By God, for a moment there it all made sense . . .

#191    yellowmoonflower

yellowmoonflower

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:39 PM

Very interesting post.  My first post here.  Someone told me about the Rh- blood and how some feel it's the blood of the gods.  I'm Rh-, so of course I was interested and did a little online research - aren't we all a bit vain?  That is how I found this thread.  I've seen a few of the "tests" for typical Rh- people and I fit much of the profile.  Cooler than normal body temperature, sensitive to light and heat, high IQ (though I don't really "believe" in current IQ tests and so to me it's just a number), red/brown hair, light eyes and some of the other characteristics listed that I'd prefer to keep to myself.  Some mentioned extra ribs or vertebrae, I don't have that but all my teeth have extra roots.  Dentists were always surprised when they pulled my teeth.  

Something I didn't see mentioned and I'd like to ask about is high immune system.  I was born overseas and to come to America with my parents I had to have a small pox shot.  Problem was, it wouldn't "take".  After 3 tries they finally saw a hint of something and it was enough to allow me to travel. I probably have the smallest small pox shot scar on record ;-)  I have a super immune system, don't catch anything.  I was wondering if that has also been found to be a trait?

#192    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

How it is possible to know what jesus's blood type is???

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#193    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,407 posts

• Just because I do not agree doesn't mean I don't understand.

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

Though I am not sure how much stock I can put into the importance of blood types beyond its usefulness to others in medical situations, I have to say I find the topic kind of interesting.

I am not going to pretend I know much of anything about blood and its various antigens but I am still unsure how blood types can be connected to "aliens" or this "Nephilim" that I keep seeing.

Anyways I am a Type O..pretty sure it is negative (or is it positive??) so for pits and sniggles I did the copy-pasta thing of supposed traits people with that type have.

¨ Extra vertebra.....Actually..I am unsure of that.

¨ Higher than average IQ
....Nope. Pretty average. Quite possibly even below average.

¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.....Well, I hate noise, especially loud noise but then again, most people are like that.

¨ Lower body temperature...It oscillates between 97.3 and 98.6 but this could be due to low metabolism or thyroid function

¨ Higher blood pressure..Nope

¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities....Nope. I don't think so.

¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes...Well now. I guess that just about covers most of the populace now, doesn't it? I have hazel eyes.

¨ Red or reddish hair...Nope. Ash brown/blonde. At least that is how it was described.

¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight...Ok..I admit that I don't like being in the full sunlight.  At least not in the summer anyways.

¨ Cannot be cloned....Oh come on now. Cloning???

¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon...Nope.

Problem is that these characteristics are so vague and ambiguous because it can be applied to anyone regardless of blood type.

Anyways someone mentioned blood types and dragons? Found that to be intriguing if for no other reason than I just love dragons but this is not to imply that I think my blood type means I am related to aliens or the boogey-man...I mean it would be cool and all but reality has a bigger impact than mythology but still..the topic is interesting from a mythological point of view.

*Goes and grabs a cup of coffee. :D

#194    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,665 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:36 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 10 April 2010 - 04:47 AM, said:

That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates.
Humans are primates.

#195    wuffriel

wuffriel

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:54 AM

you are hwat you are .'' think ut side the box''   thaet thaer quate shall serve ye's wel

Edited by wuffriel, 27 March 2011 - 06:17 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users