Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jail for raider armed with...a cucumber

Still Waters

A HAPLESS robber left empty-handed and ended up sentenced to three years in prison after trying to hold up a bookmakers with a cucumber wrapped in a sock.

http://www.eveningti...53970n.23554665

• Like 6

I usually get a chuckle out of your little news bulletins :lol:

post-145910-0-79530400-1393688517_thumb.

• Like 3

Bet the cucumber was stolen too. And probably the sock.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 2

Bet the cucumber was stolen too. And probably the sock.

One year for each offence, hope they do not find the other sock, they will add another year on his sentence for that.

But really, 3 years, rapists get less!

• Like 2

One year for each offence, hope they do not find the other sock, they will add another year on his sentence for that.

But really, 3 years, rapists get less!

You know as well as I do that they'll never find the other sock, Its probably in lost sock heaven relaxing on the beach, Sipping a Pina Colada and laughing at us pathetic humans as we search in vain for our lost socks.

• Like 1

You know as well as I do that they'll never find the other sock, Its probably in lost sock heaven relaxing on the beach, Sipping a Pina Colada and laughing at us pathetic humans as we search in vain for our lost socks.

I still do know why I do this, but I have a space in the back of the drawer for my husbands "lonesome sock", in the hope that one day the other may return, I should know by now they are lost forever, (sipping their pina coladas somewhere beyond the horizon), but its that little bit of hope that keeps me going.

• Like 2

Miracles can happen, Keep the hope alive. One day your husbands lonesome sock may be reunited with his long lost twin.

• Like 1

Miracles can happen, Keep the hope alive. One day your husbands lonesome sock may be reunited with his long lost twin.

Right, that's the sock part of the story covered, do we want to cover the cucumber bit? who`s modding tonight? JOOOOOKE!

• Like 2

There was actually an interview with the cucumber on the Scottish news, Can't find it now though.

• Like 1

There was actually an interview with the cucumber on the Scottish news, Can't find it now though.

No doubt its now sipping pina coladas on a beach somewhere..................with the sock.

• Like 1

No doubt its now sipping pina coladas on a beach somewhere..................with the sock.

Well i just hope if they have too many Pina Coladas and get carried away, That they practice safe sox.

*Gets her coat*

• Like 1

Well i just hope if they have too many Pina Coladas and get carried away, That they practice safe sox.

*Gets her coat*

lol.

Too many pinas and one will secumber to the others charm.

*coat on*

• Like 2

This news story is in the right section for sure. And I would have handed the cash over if I thought he had a gun. No one gets paid enough to get shot.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...