Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My new student house

upperroom

Well guys my ghost find is not as interesting as others on here but i hope you don't mind me sharing my little experience.

I moved into my new student flat 3 days ago, it is shared by 4 students but i was the only one who had moved in on the first night. Anyway, to stop the boredom I invited my friend over to watch match of the day ( football programme in the uk) and as soon as it finished it was time for him to leave. I was gathering up all the dishes rubbish from front room and was still talking to him when i walk out past the staircase i see a pair of legs walking up top of stairs to bathroom. You see as i walk out of my front room the stairs are sideways and so you can see people going up and down it through the bannister. I thought it was my friend chris going up the stairs to the toilet so i broke off the conversation. Problem was as i went into kitchen my friend was in my room getting his stuff............my room is downstairs next to the kitchen!!.

So who the hell was it i saw walking up the stairs, i could only see the legs, and it was black and i saw whatever it was make the last three steps of the stairs through the bannister.

Needless to say i was puzzled, asking my friend chris was he just in the toilet, but that would have been impossible as he would have had to go past me to get to it. So i told him what i saw and we searched the whole house, no one can get in to it as it is yale locked, so we were stumped.

Like i said not too interesting as other things on here but i thought it was worth a post, only 3 days into the house so we shall see if anything else happends!!

Pete

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upperroom

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Stubbly_Dooright

• RollingThunder06

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had similar sightings for me, upper room, so reading about yours seems familiar. My first one, of course it was when I lived in New Jersey, when I worked for a bookstore there. When I was the only bookseller on the floor one time, I would go to every customer and ask if they needed anything. As I was going to every customer, I would make a note of who to go to first and who is next. I remember seeing a gentleman, two more ladies, and a blond headed teenage boy in the back of the store looking up at books at a high shelf. As soon as I greeted the gentleman and the two ladies, and I made a point to go around a gondola to the back area and as I rounded the gondola expecting a blond headed boy, no one was there. It was a small open store, so I would have noticed everyone leaving. I was dumb founded, cause one minute the blond head was there, and now it's gone.

The second time, also in New Jersey, at my house, I was upstairs at the top of the stairs looking down and out of the corner of my eye, I caught a teenage black siluette running of the bottom of the stairs. (Why have all my ghosts been teenagers?!?!?) :huh: At that time, the whole family was upstairs. I do find this very creepy.

Any sighting is an interesting one upperroom. Please keep us updated if anything else should happen. Don't know what it was you saw. Have the other students moved in yet?(What type of school is getting started in October?)

That is very interesting, do some research on the area and the house .... keep us posted if anything else should happen or the other roommates have experiences of their own.

Have the other students moved in yet?(What type of school is getting started in October?)

Two students have moved in now and we are all at university (im in my second year).

Found a bit of information about the place, it used to be an old pub but has been refurbished up so much it looks a normal house, although the front room is stupidly huge (i guess that was the bar), so that should mean alot of people have lived and come into this house over a good num ber of years. Will be interesting to see if anything else happends, thansk for the replies!!

il keep you updated

pete