Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does everyone have a doppleganger ?

Saru

If the local gossip is to be believed, there must be four of me. One for each tavern.

• Like 1

I stopped at a store one evening after work and a random girl came up to me and started talking to me like she knew me and after a few minutes she realized that I wasn't who she thought I was and apologized and explained that I looked like one of her friends from school. The funny thing was when I first saw her I thought that she was a girl that I had gone to school with. So apparently my doppleganger is out there.

• Like 2

It may have been interesting to discuss this subject in the past - when the world was still a huge place, where it would have been difficult to ever meet someone who looked exactly like you, and thus leaving open the idea that such a someone might exist in the vastness of the world. But in today's world we now know that none of us have doppelgangers - if we did, the social networks would have by now proved their existence.

We can potentially find photos of 1.32 billion other people (on Facebook), and by now we'd have had a few cases of people finding their doppelganger.

Edited by Exorcist