Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Earth a Moon Of Jupiter at one time?

MR.Blueprint

We all know jupiter was the first planet made and the other planets were made from jupiter's debri

i believe earth was once orbiting jupiter in ts early days.

i also believe jupiter as well as all the planets may have been on fire in their early stages.

and its also kinda scary thinking bout jupiter being a ball of gas, what if that ballof gas get lit one day?

that would be kinda cool having two suns do you guys think having two suns will change anything bout living life on this planet?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MR.Blueprint

• Waspie_Dwarf

• Taun

• Timothy

Popular Days

I thought that they had a quite developed understanding that Earth came to be in the presence of our star, the sun. Why should I believe otherwise :unsure2:

Also, about things getting lit: Imagine if the sun got lit, we would all be goners!!!

I thought that they had a quite developed understanding that Earth came to be in the presence of our star, the sun. Why should I believe otherwise :unsure2:

Also, about things getting lit: Imagine if the sun got lit, we would all be goners!!!

the sun is already lit

jupiter was made first from dibri of the sun

source

Actually I believe all the planets formed at about the same time... Earth formed in it's orbit and Jupiter formed in it's own orbit... I am not sure how you got the impression that Jupiter was the first and all the others formed from it's debris... Was it something you read? If so I would be interested in reading it also...

It is my understanding that the sun formed out of a huge cloud of dust - probably from some very ancient nova... As it formed the gas/dust spun around it and as the dust swirled, it started accumulating at various intervals... As this dust accumulated it started gathering mass and started attracting more dust/gas... eventually, the dust/gas formed larger amounts of it's varied chemical components (Iron, Carbon, Hydrogen, etc) this then formed the planets... Basically, the planets started forming at about the same time as the sun...

Some one correct me if I am wrong, but this is - I believe - how it happened.

Edit: Okay looks like we posted at the same time...

Perhaps Jupiter did finish its formation first (after all it's primarily gas)... but the video does not say we orbited Jupiter - only that Jupiter was finished forming first...

Edited by Taun

Actually I believe all the planets formed at about the same time... Earth formed in it's orbit and Jupiter formed in it's own orbit... I am not sure how you got the impression that Jupiter was the first and all the others formed from it's debris... Was it something you read? If so I would be interested in reading it also...

It is my understanding that the sun formed out of a huge cloud of dust - probably from some very ancient nova... As it formed the gas/dust spun around it and as the dust swirled, it started accumulating at various intervals... As this dust accumulated it started gathering mass and started attracting more dust/gas... eventually, the dust/gas formed larger amounts of it's varied chemical components (Iron, Carbon, Hydrogen, etc) this then formed the planets... Basically, the planets started forming at about the same time as the sun...

Some one correct me if I am wrong, but this is - I believe - how it happened.

Edit: Okay looks like we posted at the same time...

Perhaps Jupiter did finish its formation first (after all it's primarily gas)... but the video does not say we orbited Jupiter - only that Jupiter was finished forming first...

supernova created the sun from its debri than jupiter was created from the sun's debri and then the rest of the debri became the other planets

yeah they all was made rouglhy the same time if you count million years apart the same time.

the planets was made from pieces of the sun jupiter was the first and biggest

most solar system have big jupiter like planets its rare for asolar sustemto have 8 planets

most only have one big planet and a couple partner planets

From the site rules:

1. No spamming Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to:

1c. Cross-posting: Do not cross-post the same content across multiple threads/sections

You have already started one topic on this here: It something bout jupiter

Topic closed.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
  • Like 1