Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can we bring dinosaurs back to life ?

Saru

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• Taun

• Saru

• CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I mean let's say you discover you CAN bring back T-Rex. You can bring it back, but you can't control it. So then what? Bring back dinosaurs so you can watch them devour people? How barbaric.

I agree. I mean let's say you discover you CAN bring back T-Rex. You can bring it back, but you can't control it. So then what? Bring back dinosaurs so you can watch them devour people? How barbaric.

Hmm interesting sounds like a good idea for a film. :w00t:

Too many of them, I'm afraid, Criptic. And a new one coming out in 2014. :rolleyes:

Another thing to think about - we are running out of habitat for the animals we have... Where would we put dino's?... Granted not all of them were huge, but who would be content with bringing back a tiny dino when they could bring back a really huge one like Diplodocus, or one of the large theropods?...

How many would we recreate, and for what purpose? Just to look at? To dissect and study? Remember that we do not have complete dino dna - so any 'fiddling' we did ala "Jurassic park" would just mean that we recreated what we thought dinos were like - not necessarily what they were...

DNA too degraded... it's all just basically rock now. And rock is not revivable. better to try to revive the Thylacine or the Dodo...........even maybe Hast's Eagle