Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit sighting

UM-Bot

Story submission by: Mandy Moo Location: UK

3 years ago my dad passed away suddenly from a heart attack in his sleep. I was devastated and still miss him terribly. Last week I had been watching Ghost Adventures and feeling a little inspired, I thought I'd have a go at taking some camera shots using my iphone. I turned off all the lights in t...

Read More: http://www.unexplain...spirit-sighting

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• alfonso

• legadema

• figueroa2487

about 8year ago I was in my sisters flat with her , her friend and a cousin .. it was about when the first video recording phones came out and my cousin had one and was recording in the room unknown to us and everyone was just talking away .. a was sitting in a chair in front of a passage doorway.. when all of sudden a got the worst ever feeling of what a can only describe as sorrow and a coldness start going through me body as if something was on me from me toes working its way upwards, tears started coming out me eyes as if a was crying.. a jumped up looked at the others and couldn't even speak, they were wondering what was the matter , a didn't know how to explain what ad just felt.. and they were asking why a had tears then me cousin paases her phone to me sisters screaming look at this! look at this!.. and theres a white ghostly apparition seems to just float past behind me in the chair then come back twice as fast the other way out into the doorway.. it terrified me at the time and never slept for three nights, a wouldn't turn the light out and a was 26year old at the time... we'd also done the Ouija board in the flat aswell.. am not sure if she still has the phone but theres no usb or anything to upload it being an old phone the footage a cant watch it still gives us shivers just thinking about it...

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing, you are very courageous, i too have family that have passed but i would be very frightened to try what you did and scare to open a portal unknownligly to unwelcome guests. I really do hope it was your dad. Has anything else happen since? Would love for you to share.

Edited by figueroa2487