Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favorite scifi movies

Carcass

yup, today's my first day posting folks, so, hiya ^ o^ laugh.gif

anyway, i thought i'd make a post on favorite scifi movies.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

any of the old Godzilla movies

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

all the Star Wars movies

all Star Trek movies

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

post some of your favs happy.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carcass

• gonzowalker

• Jasu

• KingTomis

im not really a fan of star trek, but ima Star Wars fannatic pretty much.

as a teenager well embursed into the pop culture, im supposed to say that the Matrix is teh best movie ever, but i have a new fav sci movie basicly every week, i love the old hoaky movies they have on the sci fi channel all the time.

Oh, and by they way, id like the introduce my self, My names Tomis, im a highschool student, and cant spell at all, so if i attempt to use a big person word and hopelessly screw it up, im srry.

you..don't like star trek?? user posted image

^ o^;; j/k, that's cool. i'm probably only into Star Trek cause my dad is, he's a Trekie all the way sasmokin.gif

Well, the first Matrix is teh best movie ever. The first one, I mean. And by the way, I'm a high school student too, so dont be so worried.

Welcome,

I love Star Wars and Star Trek, but my favorite would probably be War of the Worlds. An H.G. Wells story and very good special effects for the 1950's.

user posted image

holy crap, how did i forget that one??? ^ o^;;;;;;;;;; yes, this is a classic scifi movie. cat.gif

I also saw that you put up a picture of Mars Attacks. That was pure genius how they killed the Martians by playing Slim Whitman's Indian Love Call. I bet that would work in real life too!

Metropolis, it's an old, old silent movie, but it's really cool. And the effects are excellent, expecially when you realize that the film was made in 1925.

The Creature from the Black Lagoon. Since every other old movie is getting a remake they might as well do this one too.

i really dug "event horizon" and "supernova"... "stargate" was really cool as well... but i dont even have to mention star wars cuz thats a givin wink2.gif ...

Metropolis, it's an old, old silent movie, but it's really cool. And the effects are excellent, expecially when you realize that the film was made in 1925.
Exactly my thoughts! Another movie Nosferatu was done in'22 by the same director. My faves are: Tron, Cube, Star Trek VI: undiscovered country, all matrix movies (reloaded and revolutions are basically the same movie), most of the ones involving giant plants, insects, people (just fun to watch), Star wars ep. 2-5-6, and all indy movies (if you can call the sci-fi).

Hello... I'm new *waves to everybody*

I'm more of a horror fan but there are some sci-fi films that I love...

The Alien Saga

Terminator

Solaris

original.gif

Hmmm...let me see, My favourite Movie were AI,Contact,Sphere and The Abyss... grin2.gifthumbsup.gif

Oh yeah tank girl, defently my top favorti, the men in black, then the ailens series, then war of the worlds then umm... the day the earth stood still and then 2000 leagues below the sea and um then umm.. the fith element, and then ... oh i duno nay wherewolf movie( i am a sucker for werewolf moviues) maninly american werewofl in paras and jack nicklosion's wolf. ummm gah too many others.... i'll trember them some other time. .oh mars attacks!! and steven kindgs IT

Welcome PrinceOfDarkness! original.gif Also so, welcome Carcass. original.gif

The day the Earth stood still is one.

The 3 original Star Wars movies, is 3 more.

Uhm, I like the Alien movies.

Does Predator (The first one) come under this genre?

Hi there everyone, my fav movie would have to be the alien tril . followed by tron then star wars the early ones( dont go much for the recent ones).