Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are UFO experts that "know too much" killed?

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#16    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Then there are many people who think that James Forrestal was murdered in 1949 because they thought he might say too much about UFOs.

http://www.google.co...I7vE1eJaa2qMnrw

In the 1994 Roswell movie, though, they claimed that Forrestal's mind had been blown by a telepathic alien and he couldn't handle the fact that many more of them would be coming to earth.  The official story was that the strain of his work had caused him to crack up and commit suicide.

#17    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

In 1971, Otto Binder wrote an article about 137 UFO researchers who had died under questionable circumstances over the previous ten years, and there have been more since then.

"Mysterious and suspicious deaths among UFO investigators arc nothing new. In 1971, the well-known author and researcher Otto Binder wrote an article for Saga magazine's Special UFO Report titled "Liquidation of the UFO Investigators:' Binder had researched the deaths of "no less than 137 flying saucer researchers, writers, scientists, and witnesses' who had died in the previous 10 years, "many under the most mysterious circumstances."

The selected cases Binder offered were loaded with a plethora of alleged heart attacks, suspicious cancers and what appears to be outright examples of murder. We will have occasion to refer to many of these cases, but first let us take a look at more recent evidence of highly suspect deaths among present day researchers."   

http://www.google.co...YVUGN-yad3YtijA

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 12 October 2012 - 10:29 PM.

#18    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

Hmmm... Whos to blame for deaths/accidents/suicides of dentists? Tooth fairies, no doubt.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#19    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 12 October 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

Hmmm... Whos to blame for deaths/accidents/suicides of dentists? Tooth fairies, no doubt.

I think you are.

#20    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

View Postbmk1245, on 12 October 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

That made me LOL...

:clap:   :nw:   :tsu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#21    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostSakari, on 12 October 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

That made me LOL...

Et tu, Brutae?

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 October 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Et tu, Brutae?

Yes, even me....I found it funny.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#23    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,587 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 October 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Don Burleson wrote that Marilyn Monroe was murdered because she knew too much about UFOs.

http://www.google.co...Jd-HArJ2FeXNVtg
   Hi Mac, Why would M.M, know too much about U.F.O's ? .I dont reckon that she committed suicide either,maybe she was "taken out" because she knew too much about JFK,and....  just maybe was going to "spill the beans".which would have caused chaos to a whole lot of people,including the Gov't.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#24    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

If they offed MM it was probably because she was going to make it public knowledge that her and President Kennedy was having an affair.

#25    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

BigFoot Whisperer

• 3,023 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 12 October 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

Hi Mac, Why would M.M, know too much about U.F.O's ? .I dont reckon that she committed suicide either,maybe she was "taken out" because she knew too much about JFK,and....  just maybe was going to "spill the beans".which would have caused chaos to a whole lot of people,including the Gov't.

and.... taking it one step further,,, supose as a disinformation tecnique to confuse the matter, government operatives spun the Monroe/UFO theory so as to make *all* theories about her death look foolish.

it would not surprise me at all, not with some of the things I have seen government oeratives do to "hide" a commonly believed or even solo theory

been there, done that before. three times, in fact.

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#26    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 12 October 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

and.... taking it one step further,,, supose as a disinformation tecnique to confuse the matter, government operatives spun the Monroe/UFO theory so as to make *all* theories about her death look foolish.

it would not surprise me at all, not with some of the things I have seen government oeratives do to "hide" a commonly believed or even solo theory

been there, done that before. three times, in fact.

I would love to hear and see evidence on that.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#27    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 12 October 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

The story goes that when she was having an affair with JFK, she learned that he had seen crashed UFOs and alien bodies at a military base, and mentioned this to her journalist friend Dorothy Kilgallen.  The latter had learned about the same type of thing in 1955 from Lord Mountbatten, and that is actually true as we now know.  

Anyway, when Monroe's relationship with JFK ended, she was going to spill the beans at a press conference with Kilgallen.  At any rate, she was known to have kept a diary as well, which went missing after her death.  

We know now that the affair with JFK was real and that she was very angry when it ended, calling the White House repeatedly and threatening to tell everything--not only about UFOs of course.  If she was murdered, the story also goes that James Anlgeton of the CIA arranged it.  Well, it's not as if he had no experience in that department, being head of counter-intelligence.

#28    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostSakari, on 12 October 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

I would love to hear and see evidence on that.

This is the famous document that started it all.  Some people will tell you it's a fake and others a genuine leaked document of the type that is never supposed to see the light of day--just kept around for insurance and blackmail purposes, so everybody has something on everybody else.

I once knew a guy who went far because he had a drawer full of nasty stuff like this, and everyone was afraid of him.  He would just say with a smile "Well, according to this record, on such-and-such day you did such-and-such".  The higher up they go the worse they are in that way.

Hoover and Angleton had power like that in Washington.

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 13 October 2012 - 12:33 AM.

#29    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

The FBI also had her under surveillance too, and considered her a security risk with leftist views, but then Hoover thought that about virtually everybody.  Who knows?  Her autopsy was not exactly by the book, but then neither was JFK's, was it?

http://tangibleinfo....lyn-monroe.html

And if you want wheels within wheels and plots within plots, there are those who will say that enemies of the Kennedy's on the political Right, including Hoover and Angleton, killed Monroe in hopes of somehow pinning it on Jack and Robert Kennedy.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 13 October 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#30    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 October 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

This is the famous document that started it all.  Some people will tell you it's a fake and others a genuine leaked document of the type that is never supposed to see the light of day--just kept around for insurance and blackmail purposes, so everybody has something on everybody else.

I once knew a guy who went far because he had a drawer full of nasty stuff like this, and everyone was afraid of him.  Hoover and Angleton had power like that in Washington.

Posted Image

Thank You....

I was talking more about earl of trumps " personal " been there, done that.......

( remember when I said I had you mixed up with someone else, I did, and I now remember who :tu:   )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users