Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Whats your dream place (fictional and Real) ?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    Khamical X

Khamical X

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

• ·This is my SOULFUL reCovery·

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Whats your dream place or places ? and fantasies you have about them..Starting with me, My dream countries <Egypt and Brazil>. I always wanted to swim in the Nile river LOL. My fictional dream place is  planet Pandora from the movie Avatar   Posted Image

#2    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Naked Judgement

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

• Mercy is a more complete observance

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

A lot of places really, I dont travel far after ending up in a place, but it's usually a place with people. There was this one somewhat lucid dream when I was young that was somewhat of an exception in terms of travelling far or "jumping" far, like simsalabim! But usually it's a factory or like, or a place where people do some stuff, like work. It's maybe strange that I dont at least recall dreaming of my home really, even when I was a child. Very capricornian places in my case if you think of it.

Posted Image They have that kinda feeling..

Edited by Mikko-kun, 16 March 2013 - 07:17 PM.

Can you imagine? Can you choose?

#3    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,821 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

My fictional would be my reality.....

A nice cabin style home next to a river, with a good fishing hole, that has a Salmon and Steelhead run. A large meadow, with Elk, Deer, and other wildlife. A lake close by. No neighbors within hundreds of miles.

Posted Image

Edited by Sakari, 16 March 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Fictional dream place would be sitting in the House of commons telling the Pm and the MPs they are fired, have 1 hour to pack their black sacks and get out.

Real dream place....where I am now, roaming the fine rivers and canals of the British waterways.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Khamical X

Khamical X

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

nice start so far

#6    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,519 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

Near Ubud, in Bali, in the foothills, where it's cooler. I love the place, the people, the temples, the arts, the food, the ceremony, all of it.

Edited by Beany, 17 March 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#7    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 5,417 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

I'd have to second Sakari's place. Just looking at it makes my adventurous soul happy. And since this is also fantasy. I'd have bears that would visit for a belly rub. Mountain lions that'd come by to stretch out in front of  my hearth. I'd ride moose, and fish with eagles. And my kids would live close-by and share in the isolated yet full adventure. I'd raise alpacas and sheer them for income.
But I'd also have to spend some of each year along/under the sea, somewhere beautiful and tropical.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 17 March 2013 - 10:36 PM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,821 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 17 March 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

I'd have to second Sakari's place. Just looking at it makes my adventurous soul happy. And since this is also fantasy. I'd have bears that would visit for a belly rub. Mountain lions that'd come by to stretch out in front of  my hearth. I'd ride moose, and fish with eagles. And my kids would live close-by and share in the isolated yet full adventure. I'd raise alpacas and sheer them for income.
But I'd also have to spend some of each year along/under the sea, somewhere beautiful and tropical.

:tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#9    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

Summer of 1976, (Heatwave in the UK) being a kid again...
I would quite happily love to be trapped in that bubble of pure innocence and responsible oblivion.

#10    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

my Dream place  seems to have something to do with a railroad yard in a small town ( the RR yard is bigger than the town it is in. ) , i seem to keep returning there dream after dream  sometimes on the train, sometimes by car ( which is stolen as soon as i get out of it) sometimes by foot.

I haven't found a real life Dream place and at my age and present situation i somehow doubt i will.  i Once thought i had but, life went on and fortune turned and the Universe seems to have other plans for me.

#11    Khamical X

Khamical X

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

View PostBeany, on 17 March 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Near Ubud, in Bali, in the foothills, where it's cooler. I love the place, the people, the temples, the arts, the food, the ceremony, all of it.
Nice ! very beautiful place

Edited by Spore, 18 March 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#12    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 6,164 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

My 'real' place is the same as Sakari's - (so long as it has indoor plumbing, and electricity :)  )...

My fictional place would be a sprawling ultra-futuristic home along the rim of some deep, lushly vegitated valley on a distant planet... As well as the space faring tech that goes with it...

#13    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

A place where everybody lives in harmony. :tu:

#14    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

My dream place is a planet I call Mermaidia. It's inhabited by mermaids and the whole planet is mostly water except for a small island.

In reality, a nice quit place out in the country where I can read in peace.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#15    Khamical X

Khamical X

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostRocketgirl, on 18 March 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

My dream place is a planet I call Mermaidia. It's inhabited by mermaids and the whole planet is mostly water except for a small island.

In reality, a nice quit place out in the country where I can read in peace.
:tsu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users