Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nightmare

Paranormalcy

For anyone interested in ANYTHING dealing with unusual visual sleep "experiences", like sleep paralysis, or perhaps even alien abduction (they even mention Communion), this "new" "movie" calle fhe Nightmare, is an interesting watch, and is basically a lot of people sharing their experiences with this documented phenomenon!

MV5BMTkwNjcwOTMyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ0MzE2NTE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3317522/

I'd be interested to know if people that have experienced this feel like this documentary is a good explanation.

I saw it last night. My current girlfriend told me that she experienced similar things when she was younger and suffered from imsomnia. It's weird that many people had the same "vissions" or "hallucinations". I think it was worth the watch.

• Like 1

Yeah I enjoyed it. I enjoy psychology and fringe stuff like this - it was a bit too woo-woo for me in some areas where I feel people are allowing themselves to be a little "out there" with their interpretations of what's going on. I wish it had gone more in depth like Dr. Hufford's videos on Youtube that indicates different cultures have the event with details specific to that culture - that really should have been highlighted in this documovie.

Hi

This is very similar to what I have been experiencing since I was about 6 and now I'm 51. Saw this documentary the other day so thought I might find a forum to find out how others are going with this, so here I am. Felt sorry for the people involved in the doco I have found over time that the reason for this condition is not what many people think, but when approached in a particular way it can be very empowering and liberating.

• Like 1