Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nephilim and Elohim

suddendeath

I have come across so much information about the Nephilim and Elohim that I don’t know which is true and which is not.

1.Some say about the nefilim or nephilim who are ET beings who have come to earth and genetically modified homo-erectus to create homo-sapiens.

2.Some say that another race Elohim genetically modified human being of ancient times to create a more advanced human being –us!

3.Some say nephilim are reptilian creatures with a humanoid structure

4.Some say Elohim are humanoid in shape and have blond hair and fair skin.

5.Some say that both races are the same

6.Some say that either race (whichever is the one on earth) is breeding human beings as slave labor

7.Some say the nephilim have bases under the earth and are preparing for a complete takeover of planet earth

What’s going on?

Could anyone elaborate?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kpaxian

• Stellar

• Amalgamut

• earthchick

The Nephilim are the children of the angels as per Enoch and Genesis. The Elohim are the b'nai Elohim which are the angels (translated in English as 'Sons of God'). Yeah, Heaven is in space, and therefore they could be what in past people are presuming is 'alien' interferance (the angels gave away secrets and knowledge), however they are not what is commonly term 'aliens'.

Yeah, ya gotta look into the Kabbalah, the tree of life, the keys of Enoch, and other spiritual aspects of Judaism. Very interesting subject,

esp. how it coresponds with the tarot...

kodoish, kodoish, kodoish, adonai tsabayoth

kodoish, kodoish, kodoish, adonai tsabayoth
Hebrew, Something about God. What?

The Nephilim are the children of the angels as per Enoch and Genesis. The Elohim are the b'nai Elohim which are the angels (translated in English as 'Sons of God'). Yeah, Heaven is in space, and therefore they could be what in past people are presuming is 'alien' interferance (the angels gave away secrets and knowledge), however they are not what is commonly term 'aliens'.

I agree; there is no better answer.

Elohim is a word for God(yes B'nai Elohim is a term for angels as is malak). The Nephillim are the offspring of the sons of god and daughters of men reffered to in Genesis. They are half breed spawn of angels and man an abomination before God and in some traditions a good part of the reason for the flood.

519234[/snapback]

I gotta respond here. While I am a skeptic in the broadest sense, I do believe in the afterlife.

And I wholeheartedly do NOT believe that heaven is in space.

I still believe that all things can be explained scientifically. But from what I've studied, and from what I've witnessed in first-hand accounts in my own profession, and when I've done volunteer work at hospices....no way heaven is even close to this universe.

Our universe has boundaries. It has a set of laws. Other than singularities....which....as far as anyone knows...can lead to anything.

But from what I've learned, and what I truly believe, the afterlife itself is not bound by the physical laws that we see every day.

I don't believe that heaven is in the stars. I don't believe it is in this universe, group of dimensions, or reality as we know it.

Again....while I am a skeptic for the most part....I still have my own views. I have drawn these views from my own personal experiences.

You can wholeheartedy believe what you want, but it IS documented to be in space. The angels are referred to as angels throughout the Bible, thereby the stars are the thrones of the angels. Even in the full account of Solomon a fallen angel explains how a shooting star is a fallen angel, who whilst allowed to ascend into Heaven (the 3 that fell from Heaven given all blame in Enoch however, couldn't. One of their punishments) fall as there is no resting place for them after having fallen. I saw a shooting star last Friday and a dying star last night. Stars however, it should be known, never actually die. They rise from their own ashes. This is why angels are immortal and humans are not. They don't die. Period.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

You can wholeheartedy believe what you want, but it IS documented to be in space. The angels are referred to as angels throughout the Bible, thereby the stars are the thrones of the angels. Even in the full account of Solomon a fallen angel explains how a shooting star is a fallen angel, who whilst allowed to ascend into Heaven (the 3 that fell from Heaven given all blame in Enoch however, couldn't. One of their punishments) fall as there is no resting place for them after having fallen. I saw a shooting star last Friday and a dying star last night. Stars however, it should be known, never actually die. They rise from their own ashes. This is why angels are immortal and humans are not. They don't die. Period.

521944[/snapback]

pls give me one non-biblical reference where this has been documented

1. Many religions base their Heavens in space. Most of those religions borrow from the Hebrews. 2. Why would you need a non-biblical reference when it is ABOUT a biblical matter.

This an exceprt from an essay on crystallinks.com item - ancient astronauts

The Sumerian cuneiform deciphering skills of Zecharia Sitchen, a linguist in command of many ancient languages has set the scientific world on its ear with his astounding interpretations of ancient writings. In 1976, Sitchin's first book, The Twelfth Planet - Planet 'X' - began an odyssey that has literally transformed the field of ancient history.

Sitchen says this planet is called Nibiru. This planet, unlike the other planets in our solar system, has an elliptical orbit and moves clockwise rather than counterclockwise.

Nibiru's orbit passes through our solar system only once every 3,600 years, which is equal to one Nibiruan year.

This controversial theory is based on Sitchin's interpretation of ancient Sumerian texts, with its origin in the Bible, in the book of Genesis. Sitchin has spent decades as an archeologist and historian in the Middle East, researching ancient writings from the Sumerian civilization into a 5-part paperback series, The Earth Chronicles, documenting the Nibiruan interaction on Earth in ancient times.

As the story goes . . .

Nibiru is inhabited by the Anunnaki - Nefilim - Giants of the Bible - Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came. They are supposedly a Reptilian Race.

Could this Niburu be the same as Sedna the latest planet discovered?

Suddendeath:

Do you know anything about Sitchen? Not his claims, but his credibility and the story behind his claims?

1. Many religions base their Heavens in space. Most of those religions borrow from the Hebrews. 2. Why would you need a non-biblical reference when it is ABOUT a biblical matter.

521970[/snapback]

Yes ashley... all religions are based off of hebrew... there was no religion before hebrew... everyone knows that... how could we disagree? YOU said its true. blink.gif

has no one checked this music out yet?

It's St padddy's day next thurs, I know some good bar songs?

Edited by dunderhead

• 1 month later...

1.Some say about the nefilim or nephilim who are ET beings who have come to earth and genetically modified homo-erectus to create homo-sapiens.

Yes, according to tablets found in Mesopatamia, there seems to be a relationship between the Biblical Nefilim and the Akkadian Anunnaki, I.E. they are one in the same. The story of man is quite detailed, homo-erectus or "primitive man" was altered to become a "lulu" that is, "primitive worker" and later named "man".

2.Some say that another race Elohim genetically modified human being of ancient times to create a more advanced human being –us!

The Hebrew term Elohim can sometimes indicate a plural of the term God making it "Gods". The Anunnaki/Nefilim were regarded as these so-called gods, they were dieties.

3.Some say nephilim are reptilian creatures with a humanoid structure

There are large number of references to the modern day rendering of "reptoids" in the Bible. As you can imagine there is also much speculation and some believe that the terms viper, snake, serpent, etc should be taken literally. Take for example the "Serpent of Eden" and the gliding serpent (leviathan) in Job. An interesting article can be found here: Reptoids in the Bible Most agree however that the Elohim/Anunnaki/Nefilim are "humanoid" meaning they are bi-pedal and eruct ....

"And the Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." ~ Gen 1: 26

4.Some say Elohim are humanoid in shape and have blond hair and fair skin.

There are many political and race-rendered visions for this theory but very few historical data to back it up.

5.Some say that both races are the same

Who knows, with the ability to create creatures genetically, I would imagine that they can make themselves to appear in any manner of their choosing.

6.Some say that either race (whichever is the one on earth) is breeding human beings as slave labor

There is a surprising amount of data both modern and ancient to back this up. For example, when the "lulu" was created, it was for the purpose of creating a "primitive worker" to mine for gold. This primitive worker was the genetically altered ape-man later named "man". If you look at the root of the story, we were essentially created as a slave race! In the book of *Gene*sis we can see that later on, man became genetically corrupt through sex between mortal man and the so called fallen angels, yet another name for the Nefilim. Today, many women claim to be impregnated after an abduction and then later abducted again to have their unborn baby extracted. We know from past tales passed down from antiquity that the Nefilim made us for slavery, and that now a type of breeding program is underway so it could very well be for the purpose of slavery. But to announce this definetlvly would be pure speculation at this point in time. Read this: Alien abductions in the Bible

7.Some say the nephilim have bases under the earth and are preparing for a complete takeover of planet earth

This too is speculation based upon eye witness account of UFO's entering and existing bodies of water on Earth. One thing of interest is that according to the ancient Akkadians, there were two groups of Anunnaki, The Anunnaki assigned to Earth (600 of em) and the Anunnaki of heaven called the Igigi (300 of them). The Igigi were the "watchers" and in Babylonia were described as those who "watch and see" and esentially remained in orbit around the planet. As far as a "take-over" is concerned, it's not needed, THEY were here before US! If anyone has "taken over", we have.

Who were the Nephilim

Hope that helps some. As weird as it may sound. crying.gif

519234[/snapback]

I gotta respond here. While I am a skeptic in the broadest sense, I do believe in the afterlife.

I still believe that all things can be explained scientifically. But from what I've studied, and from what I've witnessed in first-hand accounts in my own profession, and when I've done volunteer work at hospices....no way heaven is even close to this universe.

Our universe has boundaries. It has a set of laws. Other than singularities....which....as far as anyone knows...can lead to anything.

But from what I've learned, and what I truly believe, the afterlife itself is not bound by the physical laws that we see every day.

I don't believe that heaven is in the stars. I don't believe it is in this universe, group of dimensions, or reality as we know it.

Again....while I am a skeptic for the most part....I still have my own views. I have drawn these views from my own personal experiences.

521926[/snapback]

I believe that heaven is in a complete different dimension and time. It cannot be understood wholly by a human mind. Nor can it even be found. Like you said, I think its no way close to here. (At least I hope not.) But I do believe it exists.

Edited by Amalgamut

I believe that heaven is in a complete different dimension and time. It cannot be understood wholly by a human mind. Nor can it even be found. Like you said, I think its no way close to here. (At least I hope not.) But I do believe it exists.

Heaven?

Don't you mean "heavens"? This is significant imo ...

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, ( whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth; ) such an one caught up to the third heaven." ~ 2 Corinthians 12:2

So there are 3 heavens? No, In the extrabiblical 2 Enoch, 10 heavens are described...

"...Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, and showed me the Lord from afar, sitting on His very high throne. For what is there on the tenth heaven, since the Lord dwells there?" 2 Enoch 20:2

In chapters 12-20 of 2nd Enoch an account of heavens 4 - 10 is recorded. This account in Enoch is significant because it confirms what we know from ancient Sumer, that the "heaven(S)" were regarded as being the various planets in our solar system. Also, the EA (or Lord) was said to have his throne in the 10th heaven and it just so happens that the planet Nibiru is described as being the 10th planet in the solar system. Merely a coincidence? Maybe.

Consider too the verse from 2 Corinthians and this part: "whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;" Even experience seems to elude the truth of the matter as I am certain that the man he knew must have explained his experience as carefully as possible and yet even he did not know if was in the spirit or the flesh so admittedly I don't think any of use can say with any conviction but I can say that there is a great preponderance of evidence that infers that the heavens are physical.

Planet X, Nibiru, and the 10th planet

Oh please... no more of that Nibiru crap. Theres absolutely no backing for Nibiru.

Oh please... no more of that Nibiru crap. Theres absolutely no backing for Nibiru.

580645[/snapback]

Profound argument, I see your point exactly. Very good! When can we see your work published?

580645[/snapback]

Profound argument, I see your point exactly. Very good! When can we see your work published?

580982[/snapback]

I dont need a profound argument, the ones making the claim need one... and theirs have to be profound enough and detailed enough to explain to me why I should trust them over NASA.

I dont need a profound argument, the ones making the claim need one....

You are correct! You made the following claim: "Theres absolutely no backing for Nibiru". Now make your profound argument, or is that the best you've got?

Hint: You might want to explain how Nibiru has "no backing" by first explaining the context in which you are making the claim. IOW, are you "claiming" that there is no such thing as Nibiru? Are you claiming that there is no modern day evidence that supports the notion of Nibiru? Are you claiming that there is no planet called Nibiru? etc ...

Edited by kpaxian

The nephilim are born of gods children (angels) and human woman. They are angel-human hybrids.

You are correct! You made the following claim: "Theres absolutely no backing for Nibiru". Now make your profound argument, or is that the best you've got?

No, that is not a claim, that is a statement resting on science. That is what science and nasa is saying. The person making the claim is the person claiming Nibiru exists. By your logic, I can say that I have an invisible pink elephant, and it would be up to you to disprove it if you dont believe me?

You might want to explain how Nibiru has "no backing" by first explaining the context in which you are making the claim.

Fine. Nibiru, or any 10th planet, has no scientific evidence supporting it.

Are you claiming that there is no modern day evidence that supports the notion of Nibiru? Are you claiming that there is no planet called Nibiru? etc ...

Im not claiming, I'm saying there isnt. Its not up to the person to provide evidence of the existance of his claim, not for another to provide evidence for the nonexistance of anothers claim.