Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you an alien abductee?

Childe_of_Malkav

http://anw.com/aliens/52questions.htm

I love these kind of things, I ahve to answer them now and again during my counciling sessions. Well not THESE kinds but forms. So, here goes!

1 Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.

No.

2 Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.

Yes, but I'm not sure if there reall was something under my bed. I was about 5 when it happened.

3 Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)

No.

4 Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations

Yes.

5 Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.

No

6 Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)

No.

7 Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window

No

8 Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.

Yes, but this can easily be explained by my watching of The X-Files before I got to bed and my own imagnation.

9 Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.

Yes

10 Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.

Yes, but my love for hte envirment has come from watching STAR TREK and ecology intrests stem from the novel DUNE.

11 Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.

Yes, how everm I have Obessive Compulsive Dissorder, so that is easily explaiable, also, I have "missions" but Greys aren't telling me what it is.

12 Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.

I wish. No.

13 Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.

Yes, but then I have a poor memory.

14 Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.

Well yes, very often. These are strongest during Christams, New Years, and even before some of the biggest "events" in my life time (by claming something Bad was going to happen to America, only to get home 2 hours later and find out something had JUST happned).

15 For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)

N/A

16 Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car)

No

17 Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.

I'm rather fond of eyes. But I have no recollection of dreaming about any.

18 Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.

Yes.

19 Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.

Well... Yes, that cover scares the sh** out of me, but I don't think I've been abducted.

20 Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone

Yes, but these are genetic and show up in my family's history, so this IS explainable.

21 Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.

Yes, but I think I've been dealing with depression most of my life.

22 Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time, especially someone you sleep with.

No

23 Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.

Only when watching STAR WARS

24 Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.

No

25 Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.

No. I just get nose bleeds some times, I did so alot when I his puberty, or if I get very stressed.

26 Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.

Yes, ever since I fist learned how to read... dosen't mean I've been "taken" it just means I have an intrest in hte subject.

27 Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.

I love talking about it.

28 Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.

Not as much as I use to, although I think it is called a compulsion or even wanderlust.

29 Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.

mmm Yes.. sometimes, I use to alot during my teens but then I thought it was Vampires.

30 Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.

Yes, after reading The Fantastic Four.

31 Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.

Not that I can recall.

32 Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.

Yes. Not as much as I use to though.

33 Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.

Well yes, but I think these have simply been caused by stress and chnage of heat, ie, during my first few winters living in Scotland (having moved from Alabama) I got them alot after coming inside from the cold into the warmth. I haen't had any in a while, well, except a few weeks ago, but I think it was due to stress.

34 Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.

Nope. Wet dreams, just warm and sticky.

35 Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body

Yes, my right calf, I've woken up several times over the past 3 years with this in pain, convlusing. This is not attrbited to growth spurts, I stopped growing at 16-17 (I am 20 now)

36 Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.

Yes, it's called asthma. Although I didn't get diganoised until I was 19, I have always had troubles breathing.

37 Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).

Yes... often if under great ammounts of stress or worried.

38 Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.

Once when I was a child, out side my bedroom window.

39 Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.

Yes... A friend of mine also experince this once while with me.

40 Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.

Not unusual, I was born prematuraly and was in IT for almost a year and have had many operations for the first 2 years of my life.

41 Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.

No, this is a symption of depression and I have never slept well, even as a child.

42 Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.

Yes, but again this is connected to my earl years in this world.

43 Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.

...Yes... But not since I started drinking alot of water... although I still tend to get them sometimes.

44 Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.

Yes, but again this is just due to my mental illness

45 Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.

Very often, yes.

46 Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.

All my life.

47 Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.

Ha! Nope.

48 Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you.

No. Even if I did, that would probaly mean I has Szicotphrenia.

49 Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.

Yes. But I think I was feeding off my own Mama's fear of this was "passed on" to me.

50 Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")

Well.. yes, I've never had sex, but this is due to a genetic disorder I know I have.

51 Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.

Some times...

52 Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."

Yes, but this is most likely connected to news stories of children being kidnapped that I heard about on the news when growing up and in school.

53 Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.

Yes, but I think it's called Teenage Angst.

54 Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.

Yes, but again this can be connected to the books and movies I watch and read and my own wild imignation.

55 Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.

No

56 Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion

Yes.

57 Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.

Science has provided me with most of the answers to these questions , although the ringing in my ears, the odd fear to the cover of the novel Communion can't be fully explained.

58 Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.

I have no recollection of anything of the sort.

WOW! Seems I'm far more skeptical then I thought! Well, I DO believe that there is life beyond our orb, but I don't think it is coming here to take me away to shove needles up my nose and take sperm samples from me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unorthodox Thesis

• Childe_of_Malkav

• Murdison

• KevinM

Got half way through the read and I forgot what the question was? You put me under Hypnosis reading this! sleepy.gif

Got half way through the read and I forgot what the question was? You put me under Hypnosis reading this!  sleepy.gif

524841[/snapback]

Oh bah-hum bug.

Edited by Vader

Also, if it was really not tah tintresting I don't see why you bothered to post anything.
If you want an honest reply to this post a reply like this is not the way to get one. hmm.gif

Let's just say that I can truthfully answer yes to 47 of these questions. This list has been out since around... '96 or so?

The meek will inherit the Earth?

Right after ppl kill em selves... we'll be back. thumbsup.gif

The meek will inherit the Earth?

Right after ppl kill em selves... we'll be back. thumbsup.gif

525233[/snapback]

This is Wacko all over again! We'll be back?Who? huh.gif

People, could we PLEASE, stay on topic. This is just a little something I found while doing my research on the subject of UFOs and Alien Abductions, we don't need a flame war, use PMs for that. alien.gif

Sorry.

525328[/snapback]

Hey Norman. Are you sure? mellow.gif

lolol. I have never, and will never be probed by some alien named scruffy.

Nah! I have't been abducted! I've been taken but it was't against my

will. I wanted to go.

248069[/snapback]

^ahahahahahahahaha.

Hey Norman. Are you sure? 

Umm. laugh.gif

...I will be abducted. I know.

525430[/snapback]

Probably, but know that there's a long waiting period. I guess their medical system is as backed-up as ours. Shame.

Probably, but know that there's a long waiting period.  I guess their medical system is as backed-up as ours.  Shame.

525516[/snapback]

Do they not have a private sector? Perhapes we could pay them in semen and eggs to get seen to quicker. rofl.gif

Probably, but know that there's a long waiting period.  I guess their medical system is as backed-up as ours.  Shame.

525516[/snapback]

Do they not have a private sector? Perhapes we could pay them in semen and eggs to get seen to quicker. rofl.gif

526126[/snapback]

It's only available to those with larger sperm counts and high-producing ovaries. Anyone with little to spare is stuck with the public system. Damn those alien scientists, all moving to different galaxies where the pay is better.

Damn those alien scientists, all moving to different galaxies where the pay is better.

No. The ones that want to interbreed with us are the evil ones. I am reffering to the peacful ones. They will abduct me along with many other christians. thumbsup.gif

Why specifical christians? What about all the good bhuddists or islamists? Don't they get to ride on the spaceship too?

This list like most of the others like it is a complete joke. Why any one with any psychological training would ever take it seriously is beyond me. LEts consider the statements in turn:

Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.

So what. THink back over the course of today can you remember exactly what you were doing every hour? Most people experience a loss of time especially during luls like extremely long drives or extremely slow periods of work. I've more then once looked at a clock to realize an hour had gone by with out me even regestering it.

Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.

This is a common psychological phenomenon known as sleep paralysis. ALmost eveyr one in the world experiences it at some point in there life and some people with certain sleeping disorders(Narcolepsy for example) are particularly prone to it

Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar, triangular marks, scars in roof of mouth, in nose, behind or in ears, etc.)

We bump into things all the time both while we're awake and asleep. Just because we don't remember getting an unusual scar doesn't make it paranormal. More likely its a forgotten child hood injury or a mark you got while asleep.

Have seen balls of light or flashes of light in your home or other locations

What does this have to do with aliens? Light is common to spirit encounters as well. Also such lights can be mundanely caused by a number of phenomenon like ball lightning, fire flies, or hypnogogic hallucinations

Have a memory of flying through the air which could not be a dream, or many dreams involving flying.

This is an incredibly common dream. All it proves is that you dream about flying.

Have a strong "marker memory" that will not go away (i.e.: an alien face, an examination, a needle, a table, a strange skinny baby, etc.)

Reoccuring dream images are common and its not unusual for an image from general life to stick in your head

Have seen beams of light outside your home, or come into your room through a window. Ever heard of a helicopter with a search light?

Have had many dreams of UFOs, beams of light, or alien beings.

So what dreams are the product of the subconcious and are probably an indicator you are entirely to fixated on aliens. Get over it and try devoting your time to some thing else and watch the dreams go away.

Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings in your life.

Eye witness accounts are not particularly good evidence and at any rate seeing one doesn't mean you've been abducted nor does it mean you've seen an alien space craft(more likely you mistook natural phenomenon or a human aircraft)

Have a cosmic awareness, an interest in ecology, environment, vegetarianism, or are very socially conscious.

What does that have to do with aliens? It certainly in no way suggests some thing as terrifying or invasive as being kidnapped and experimented on.

Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to perform, sometime, without knowing where this compulsion is coming from.

Again what does this have to do with aliens? Frankly the list maker is stretching really hard to prove his delusion.

Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.

Who doesn't? see above comments

Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.

see above

Have had several strange psychic experiences - such as knowing that something is going to happen before it happens.

So being psychic means little green men have abducted you? its amazing how many psychics never mention being abducted(not one in the many I've talked to in my life ever mentioned it)

For women only: Have had false pregnancy or missing fetus. (pregnant, and then not)

Unless the doctor verified the pregnancy how do you know the fetus was missing? Home tests can be wrong. If a doctor has verified a baby simply vanishing can any one supply medical records to prove it?

Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep, or don't remember ever going to sleep. (i.e. waking up with your head at the foot of your bed, or in your car) Its called sleep walking

Have had a dream of eyes such as animal eyes (like an owl or deer), or remember seeing an animal looking in at you. Also if you have a fear of eyes.

Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.

More dream nonsense is there any kind of dreams this crack pot doesn't think are alien related?

Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.

If you have stop obssessing about aliens already. Streiber is one of the least credible alleged victem

Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias. (i.e. heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, your personal security or being alone).

Phobias are by defenition irrational which would yes mean they have no explanation. Why blaime a perfectly natural human reaction on the supernatural since this would certainly suggest almost every one in the world has been abducted.

Have experienced self-esteem problem much of your life.

If so see a real psychologist about clinical depression and skip the alien hooey

Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless, or frozen in time,

especially someone you sleep with.

Sleep paralysis strikes again

Have a memory of having a special place with spiritual significance, when you were a youngster.

Meaningless again. So because like the rest of the population a place had special meaning to you as a kid you've been abducted?

Have had someone in your life who claims to have witnessed a ship or alien near you or has witnessed you having been missing.

So they saw a ufo doesn't mean you were abducted. If they noticed you were missing for any real length of time why didn't they call the police?

Have had, at any time, blood or strangel stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.

How can you possibly sure it hasn't been there for ages and you haven't noticed it before?

Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.

So?

Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.

I do but its because I think the subject is an ubsurdity. Lots of skeptics have no desire to talk about UFOS does that mean they've been abducted?

Have been suddenly compelled to drive or walk to an out of the way or unknown area.

So?

Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.

Its called paranoia we all feel like that some times. Nothing strange about it

Have had dreams of passing through a closed window or solid wall.

Does having dreams of having sex mean you've been abducted to?

Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.

Should not be there? If its not in a really bizzare place or your not a meterologist who just took the appropriate readings how do you know that it should not be there? Alsot his in no way proves its aliens

Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.

Just because you can't identify the source doesn't mean its not just a machine outside or next door or your imagination

Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.

I did all the time when I was a kid. Its called having weak blood vessels in your nose.

Have awoken with soreness in your genitals which can not be explained.

Given you just woke up and have no idea what thrashing around you may have done in your sleep of course its unexplained.

Have had back or neck problems, T-3 vertebrae out often, or awoken with an unusual stiffness in any part of the body.

Come on already. Back problems are not at all uncommon nor is waking up with unusual stiffness generally caused by sleeping in an awkward position.

Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.

Oh of course that must mean aliens are implanting things in your nose

Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no

explanation (such as street lights going out as you walk under them, TV's and radios affected as you move close, etc.).

Coincidence maybe. Can you actually prove your causing it or is it wishful thinking?

Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.

Sounds like you have a spirit in your house not an alien. Also maybe your just having hypnogogic or hypnopoepic hallucinations(waking dreams)

Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.

Every one knows thats caused by people talking about you. Come on normal medical phenomenon are not proof of aliens

Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.

Phobias are irrational and have no basis in reality. Many people have a phobia of doctors some for perfectly understandable reasons. My one ex had serious medical problems because a hospital screwed her up as a small child and never trusted doctors again a matter exasberated by a later doctor who had to reach down her pants to check her breathing.

Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.

Medical science is still trying to understand the full scope of sleep disorders and there nature. Many probably have a biological root and as such can't be explained by diet or other factors some one would normally think of. Again nothing about it remotely paranormal

Have had dreams of doctors or medical procedures.

How about dreams of Elvis giving a private concert? Is it proof that he willingly left earth with aliens?

Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.

Yawn

Have the feeling that you are going crazy for even thinking about these sorts of things.

Who doesn't think they're crazy from time to time? Also frankly if you take garbage like this list seriously then you probably SHOULD be concerned about your mental health

Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.

Already asked and as I said irrrelevant to alien abduction

Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.

Its a proven fact that addiction runs in families. OCD is also a documented mental disorder both of these have long been fairly well understood by the medical community and have no paranormal elements.

Have channeled telepathic messages from extraterrestrials.

I would recommend seeing a competent psychiatrist if you hear voices. It sounds like scitzophrenia not telepathy(yes I know I misspelled it).

Have simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you.

See a psychiatrist imediately. Come on this is not only stupid its dangerous your feeding the delusions of the mentally ill by telling them there really are things talking to them in there head.

Have been afraid of your closet, now or as a child.

Oh no the entire world has been abducted. Every one has had this particular fear at some point in there life I'd say and the vast majority of adults still don't like to sleep with the closet door open. It probably relates to how clothing in it can appear to take strange shapes when the room is poorly lit

Have had sexual or relationship problems (such as an odd "feeling" that you must not become involved in a relationship because it would interfere with "something.")

Take some viagra or see a Doctor Ruth

Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.

So? Maybe they roll around and want to have the wall to roll into instead of falling on the floor

Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."

See a psychiatrist about your paranoia if it has any real effect on your life

Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.

Oh no you are obviously a normal teenager or a good chunk of the rest of the population get the govt to protect you from teh evil aliens right away

Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.

How about dreams of great tenacled horrors sleeping in lost cities beneath the ocean?

Have the feeling that you are not supposed to talk about these things, or that you should not talk about them.

Probably because you know most people will think your crazy

Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking of similar experiences on occasion.

99% of this list happens to the majority of the population from time to time. Nothing unusual about it.

Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.

PRobably because you won't let go of your need to believe some thing paranormal happened. You'd be amazed how accepting theres a rational explanation will calm that.

Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter

Not meaningful in the least

The moron who originaly created this list should be locked up for feeding peoples delusions. Why any sane rational person could take this seriously is completely beyond my ability to comprehend.

anything is possible wrote:

It is possible  original.gif

Yeah, thats what he writes when he does't have anything to say.... lol

But seriously, I will be considered an abductee. No! I will become a missing person

within 45 years. thumbsup.gif

Not sure if I have ever been abducted, but every time I fart, a huge telescopic aerial unfolds from my butt, with powerful strobe lights and the theme tune from The Simpson’s plays as it revolves around in a complete 360 then folds up and is gone before I even have time to check for skid marks! Is this normal? wacko.gif