Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Warmer temperatures 1000 and 2000 years ago

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,218 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 25 October 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

The real question is, since MM fail so abysmally to refute the Mann Hockey stick, is there any other compelling refutation out there ??

Br Cornelius

The defacto development since then would be good enough, it shows that the hockey stick has developed a kink lately, and the reason is quite evident too: the cold reserves of the North Pole and Greenland are melting and will keep temperature stable until the ice is gone. After that the party continues in the Northern Hemisphere.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#47    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

Excelllent news. This ties in with the millennial climate cycle of around 1,470 years.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users