Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the asylum

FLAWLESSLYFATAL

the asylum is all of the above it was a tb camp as well as a state hospital when it was first erected it was a living plot for the elderly then state hospital then tb camp then a boys home this place is very much huanted when is was a state hospital the used electro sock therepy and as you may heard about bodies being tossed down the fire shoot yes they were this hospital was shut down decause of the way they treated the patients and as for the fire dept using it for storage the one thing i did hear was they kept alot of evedence of arson cases and yes there are mass graves in the back alot of people died here i heard alot of things there i frequently go to this place and everytime i go i here things i have done alot of reserch everything they say about the building is true if i am mistaken let me know iv been reserching this place for about 2 years regerdless of what it was used for many people died there and i do believe there was alot of wrong things that happend at all the stages of this buildings life its not a place thats happy obviously my grandfather would tell me stories of the things that went on at this building while it was a state hospital they tortured the patients and diddnt take care of them and as far as it being a TB camp well yeah you died but if you know more let me know thank you

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FLAWLESSLYFATAL

• schizoidwoman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it as per your thread title but I have to admit to being perplexed by your post.

If you mean the building in San Antonio, there's already a thread here.

Edited by schizoidwoman

I read it as per your thread title but I have to admit to being perplexed by your post.

If you mean the building in San Antonio, there's already a thread here.

yes im aware of that thread i just wanted to clear a few things up no one knows i guess what it really was but yet they were all right about what is was it was a state hospital tb camp all the things it has said to have been it has been just trying to clear things up