Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

911 Pentagon Video Footage

• Please log in to reply
3292 replies to this topic

#3211    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Interesting thing about remote controlling aircraft with crew aboard.

Did the flight crew indicate to ATC that their aircraft was hijacked by a remote control device? Did the flight crew plug in that four-number digit on the transponder indicating their aircraft was hijacked? The data spells it out quite clearly that none of the 9/11 aircraft were flown under remote control.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#3212    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

It's been obvious from day 2 that the story was being controlled, and one way to do that was get rid of forensic evidence.

Why would the government get rid of forensic evidence that proved beyond any doubt there was no government 9/11 conspiracy?

#3213    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 January 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

So, all I really KNOW is that the official story is grossly inaccurate, and nothing more than a myth or fable that is NOT supported by the facts.

Actually, you have proven to us all, that your own comments are based on nothing more myth and fantasy. After all, you threw in that P700 anti-ship missile at the Pentagon and nukes in New York, not to mention your claims of no Boeings at the Pentagon and then turn around and said the aircraft passed north of the gas station when all of the damaging leading up to the Pentagon proved the aircraft passed south of the gas station and then, you claimed that there was no aircraft wreckage in the crater near Shanksville despite the fact I posted photos of B-757 wreckage and even wreckage within the crater. I can even point out the hi-lock fasteners in the crater of United 93  that are used on B-757s.

View PostBabe Ruth, on 05 January 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Kludge

What you say is true, on your second sentence.  No doubt.

There are quite a few polls out there, much more in Europe, showing that most people doubt the official story.

Let's take a look at those European, or should I say, international polls, because the majority blamed al-Qaeda for the 9/11 attacks, not the United States.

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 06 January 2013 - 10:13 PM.

#3214    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

Let's see ... we beat out Al-Qaeda only in Jordan (weird since we're on good terms with them) but the Israelis took a major lead there and in Egypt ... weird since at the time they were both friendly with Israel.  But lookie here.  France, Russia, The Ukraine, the Palestinian Territory, China and Indonesia all have Al-Qaeda as a second choice - collectively a distant second - and not a one of them has us on their Christmas Card list.  In fact, it's safe to say the none them has any reason whatsoever to support us and all have good reason to put us in an ugly light.  Even France.  Or maybe especially France.  They really don't like us very much.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#3215    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

It's been proved many times Kludge.
I agree to a point.  That point is that the different conspiracy theories trot out different "proof" much of which contradicts what other theories use.  It's like different witnesses at a trial all giving testimony that conflicts with that given by the rest.  Ten witnesses giving ten different accounts, none of which agree even on basic points, tends to make for a really bad situation especially if they're witnesses for the prosecution.

One thing you've done that works in your favor in this case is that you've said that you don't know for sure what happened on 9/11.  I find this far preferable to the folks who trumpet any number of bits of evidence that conflicts with other CT evidence.The only part of the OV that you agree with (of which I'm aware) is that two airliners hit the towers.  However this is in direct conflict with what others present which, oddly enough, puts you on the side of the Official Version in that particular case.

By the way, your question to turbonium is quite interesting.  I'll be interested in his response.

#3216    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Where is the line that I get in to exit this thread ? Were on  post trillion -gazillion of the Same Ole-Same Ole ! 9/11 THe Terriost Flew aircraft into the towers,and the Shanksville field,and the Pentagon ! Theres no reason to show any respect to anyone that thinks otherwise ! Its just not true ! Facts are Facts ! Ask a few more hundred people that lost Loved ones !

This is a Work in Progress!

#3217    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostKludge808, on 06 January 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Let's see ... we beat out Al-Qaeda only in Jordan (weird since we're on good terms with them) but the Israelis took a major lead there and in Egypt ... weird since at the time they were both friendly with Israel.  But lookie here.  France, Russia, The Ukraine, the Palestinian Territory, China and Indonesia all have Al-Qaeda as a second choice - collectively a distant second - and not a one of them has us on their Christmas Card list.  In fact, it's safe to say the none them has any reason whatsoever to support us and all have good reason to put us in an ugly light.  Even France.  Or maybe especially France.  They really don't like us very much.

The polls show that most people blame al-Qaeda for the 9/11 attack, not the United States. Al-Qaeda beats the United States around the world on average.

#3218    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 07 January 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

Where is the line that I get in to exit this thread ? Were on  post trillion -gazillion of the Same Ole-Same Ole ! 9/11 THe Terriost Flew aircraft into the towers,and the Shanksville field,and the Pentagon ! Theres no reason to show any respect to anyone that thinks otherwise ! Its just not true ! Facts are Facts ! Ask a few more hundred people that lost Loved ones !

It is peculiar when you show someone a photo depicting aircraft wreckage who then denies there's no aircraft wreckage in the photo.

#3219    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,924 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostKludge808, on 04 January 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

Q24, I'll assume you have incontrovertible evidence to support your statements.  I'll also assume you have a counter theory to what happened on 9/11.  You don't have to trot it out, I'm just going with both those assumptions for now.

At the point, I'd like to ask the Moderaptorial Entities' indulgence while I take a walk down Conspiracy Theory Lane.  JFK's assassination spawned a host of them and there are those who believe the Holocaust was a hoax perpetrated by the Jewish community.  No mention is made of all the others killed during that period since that would ruin the CTs.  Groom Lake (aka: Area 51) has a gawdawful number of CTs surrounding it and, of course, there are Roswell, the NWO, the alien shadow government and a number of others.  We have bunches of concentration-type camps around the country, previous ones used for the internment of the Japanese Americans during WW II and others closed military facility which are associated with white trucks, airplanes and box cars used to gather those the government feels are objectionable.and transport to the camps.

So what does this have to do with 9/11?

Indeed, what does all of that have to do with 9/11?  I don't see the link.  I think it was more an attempt to discredit 'conspiracy theorists'.  Yet here am I, who does not accept or find particular interest in the above examples, yet still assert there is compelling evidence of a 9/11 false flag… how can it be?  Perhaps it is that evidence of the 9/11 false flag, in quality and quantity, is on a whole other level to any 'conspiracy theory' that could be mentioned.

I will digress here to note an exception to the above – the way that Zionists propagandized the Holocaust and "six million" figure to support the creation of Israel is most apparent and interesting… unless we really are to believe in the astounding accuracy of Jewish religious prophecies.  Not that it lessens the tragedy of the Holocaust.  Only that it shows how Zionists and their supporters put the Jews on a pedestal above other people and find exploitation of events more important than truth and real justice.  And there, it would seem, is a 9/11 link.

Back on topic a little…

View PostKludge808, on 04 January 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

Count the number of conflicting CTs regarding 9/11 then ask yourself which is the correct one.  They can't all be yet each one has a vocal supporting group that exclude the rest.  Q24's is but one of those many CTs and can't be proven without excluding the rest.  sooo ... which do we believe?

I think the answer is that without specific evidence in areas we cannot draw specific conclusions, only a rough guide of what did or did not most likely occur.  In such a way, what you call 'conspiracy theorists' can agree a great many things, for one example, that neither bin Laden or Al Qaeda were singularly responsible, or even most important, in achieving the attack.

But you do realise we could replace "CTs" with "OCTs" in your observation, or simply "theories" to cover it all, and be just as accurate?  The OCT itself has changed notably over time and there are still significant areas which cannot be agreed upon and/or remain speculation.  Here look, please tell me, what direct orders did bin Laden give?  What exactly was cause of the thermite-like flow from WTC2 in the minutes prior collapse?  What operation were the Israeli agents detained in New York on 9/11, for celebrating the tower collapses, really taking part in?  I've heard numerous non-agreeing answers and explanations for these questions and many more from OCTs.

Again, it is further example that perhaps it is not best to be one-sided in which 'conspiracy theories' we focus.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#3220    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostQ24, on 07 January 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

...yet still assert there is compelling evidence of a 9/11 false flag… Perhaps it is that evidence of the 9/11 false flag, in quality and quantity how can it be?

But, there is no evidence of an 9/11 false flag operation.

I think the answer is that without specific evidence in areas we cannot draw specific conclusions, only a rough guide of what did or did not most likely occur.  In such a way, what you call 'conspiracy theorists' can agree a great many things, for one example, that neither bin Laden or Al Qaeda were singularly responsible, or even most important, in achieving the attack.

But, al-Qaeda has already issued admissions, and nothing there that implicates the United States. In fact, it is no secret that bin Laden declared war on the United States and it is no secret that the Philippine government uncovered a plot by Muslim terrorist  to use airliners at weapons, including the use of an aircraft to attack the headquarters of the CIA.

What exactly was cause of the thermite-like flow from WTC2 in the minutes prior collapse?

With tens of thousands of pounds of aluminum piled up in that corner of WTC2 from the aircraft, not to mention the facade of WTC2 which consisted of aluminum as well, it should be of no surprise what the flowing metal was when considering the aluminum was exposed to temperatures above the melting point of aluminum yet below the melting point of steel, however, the temperatures were high enough to weaken steel in the same manner as heat weakens a wax structure.

Only that it shows how Zionists and their supporters put the Jews on a pedestal above other people and find exploitation of events more important than truth and real justice.  And there, it would seem, is a 9/11 link.

None at all, and remember, Israel was one of a number of countries warning the United States that an attack by Muslim terrorist was planned. Additionally, no evidence was found that linked the Israelis, who were briefly held, to the 9/11 attacks which explains why they were eventually released, and dancing is not considered evidence either.

Edited by skyeagle409, 07 January 2013 - 09:22 PM.

#3221    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

If Bin Laden was so guilty, why was he not indicted by the US?

If the OCT is so certain, why have no public trials been allowed to establish its certainty?

Because the government is hiding the truth and protecting the guilty, nothing more.

#3222    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 08 January 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

If Bin Laden was so guilty, why was he not indicted by the US?

Let's just say that bin Laden was executed by the US.

If the OCT is so certain, why have no public trials been allowed to establish its certainty?

Osama bin Laden has admitted to his responsibility in the 9/11 attacks.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

http://www.pbs.org/n...n_10-29-04.html

And, I might add:

http://0911.voila.net/ldsxox.gif

Edited by skyeagle409, 08 January 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#3223    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

View PostQ24, on 07 January 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

Indeed, what does all of that have to do with 9/11?  I don't see the link.  I think it was more an attempt to discredit 'conspiracy theorists'.  Yet here am I, who does not accept or find particular interest in the above examples, yet still assert there is compelling evidence of a 9/11 false flag… how can it be?  Perhaps it is that evidence of the 9/11 false flag, in quality and quantity, is on a whole other level to any 'conspiracy theory' that could be mentioned.
Yep, there you are, just another conspiracy theorist.  It doesn't matter that you don't care about the others, you're still a CT.  Bottom line.

#3224    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

Kludge

You know we are all CT when you get right down to it.  One believes the OCT, or one questions it, or one simply does not believe it.

But we're all somehow into a particular conspiracy, either the official one, or some other. :gun:

#3225    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 January 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Kludge

You know we are all CT when you get right down to it.  One believes the OCT, or one questions it, or one simply does not believe it.

But we're all somehow into a particular conspiracy, either the official one, or some other. :gun:
ROFLMAO ... y'know, you're dead on right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users