Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help me decide: Is this video real or not?

ColoradoParanormal

I had this video sent to me by my cousin asking me if I thought this was a real attempt at these absolutely terrible singers to make a music video OR if it is simply a parody? I'm honestly thinking that these two stuck up girls are being serious... What do you think?

It wont allow me to Embed via the code tab nor Direct link the video using the Media tabs so here is the link.

Hot Girl Problems Music Video

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taun

• ColoradoParanormal

• Beckys_Mom

• Sakari

That is the dumbest thing I think I have ever heard.

I also believe the "girl" on the left to be a man.

From the production company:

Old Bailey Productions did not create any of the audio or lyrics for this video. We produced the video as a favor for a younger sibling of one of our friends.

Who knows. Production company publicity stunt? That's my guess. I'm sure it worked for whoever produced Rebecca Black's music video.

Edited by _Only

Serious fail.

1-they are serious (it never ceases to amaze me,how dense men are about this kind of stuff,and how conceited some girls are)

2-they really,really really,are not that hot.So their arrogance,combined with their seriously poor talent,combined with the fact that they also suck,and not in the good way,makes it a triple threat.

I must got vomit a little now

That is the dumbest thing I think I have ever heard.

I also believe the "girl" on the left to be a man.

HAHAHA! That was awesome and concur!

I hope its not real... but I fear that it might be.

See that's where I'm at. I cannot see exactly how these "hot" girls would think they have ANYTHING resembling talent! I've heard deaf people sing and hold a tone better than these two!

From the production company:

Who knows. Production company publicity stunt? That's my guess. I'm sure it worked for whoever produced Rebecca Black's music video.

Oh man, I'd forgotten about that hag Rebecca Black. ::Barf:: It never ceases to amaze me how terribly incompetent people like these are able to feel secure in themselves and their "talents." lol :huh:

Serious fail.

1-they are serious (it never ceases to amaze me,how dense men are about this kind of stuff,and how conceited some girls are)

2-they really,really really,are not that hot.So their arrogance,combined with their seriously poor talent,combined with the fact that they also suck,and not in the good way,makes it a triple threat.

I must got vomit a little now

I agree, they aren't hot in the least bit! And to create a song about how "hot" you are says one thing: You're extremely insecure thus having to proclaim to the world, and yourself, how "hot" you are... I weep for our society! :cry:

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

it's something alright ... but not music for sure :D

I see three words that figure large in those "hot girls" future...

"Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers"...

Edited by Taun

Let's see, a couple of semi-cute 16 year olds with absolutely no musical talent and big ego problems. Unfortunately, I think they're probably serious. Sadly, this type of thing is all too common in our society nowadays. They may be *hot* but that's just about all they appear to have...and *hot* is a dime a dozen.

'Jedward' in drag!

'Jedward' in drag!

That's what I was thinking... Jedward in drag....... They have the same singing voices as Jedward and share the same brain cell as Jedward..............Wonder who's using the brain cell this week? Them? Or Jedward? w00t.gif

Okay, I had no idea who or what Jedward was/is and now that i have looked them up on the internet... I realise I was much happier in my ignorance...

lol oh man, this thread has made my day... I've been needing some humor lately! Thanks all!

Okay, I had no idea who or what Jedward was/is and now that i have looked them up on the internet... I realise I was much happier in my ignorance...

Ok ............you asked for it...............

Now don't come looking form e after this post lol.... Just think of it as........me sharing the pain of what we Irish have had to suffer.......

JEDWARD are Irish...and they could be coming to a stage near you lol.....There will be no hiding from these two clowns...They have their own TV show...

They even re-made the video with old schoolers - Vanilla Ice ...Remember that? ice Ice baby !!

Hope you don't hate me for this lol

Now don't come looking form e after this post lol.... Just think of it as........me sharing the pain of what we Irish have had to suffer.......

JEDWARD are Irish...and they could be coming to a stage near you lol.....There will be no hiding from these two clowns...They have their own TV show...

They even re-made the video with old schoolers - Vanilla Ice ...Remember that? ice Ice baby !!

OH MY GOD!!!!! HOW COULD YOU HATE US SOOO BADLY YOU WOULD BESTOW SATAN'S CHILDREN ON US?! That was terrible!!!!!!!!!! lol Oh man..... Thanks a lot! :rofl:

We must immediately declare war on Ireland... Scorched Earth - it's the only way to save the rest of the world!!!

:P

OH MY GOD!!!!! HOW COULD YOU HATE US SOOO BADLY YOU WOULD BESTOW SATAN'S CHILDREN ON US?! That was terrible!!!!!!!!!! lol Oh man..... Thanks a lot! :rofl:

Just repaying an old debt, me old mate.

s11916.gif

Thank you, New York.

You started it with the video from hell...so I thought of some payback..and you know what they say about payback? w00t.gif So suck it up ...and if you ever give me any jip...I have a whole fleet of J bombs to drop on you... Starting with JEDWARD TV interviews... that's when it really get annoying and the twins cannot construct a proper sentence between them lol...Oh that would be painful to watch devil.gif

We must immediately declare war on Ireland... Scorched Earth - it's the only way to save the rest of the world!!!

:P

Great...I drop a J bomb on Canada and they now want revenge lol.Hey if you do this, warn me 1st? At least give me time to pack up and flee tongue.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

It wasn't the dropping of the J-Bomb on Canada that caused it... it was the collateral damage!!!

Actually - considering your threat to conduct a saturation J-Bombing (which might just be against the Geneva Convention) , I think my only option is to surrender unconditionally...

Of course, that means that you will have to confine me (a nice ocean or river side cottage with full internet will do nicely for me thanks) and feed me regularly... :yes:

Just repaying an old debt, me old mate.

s11916.gif

Thank you, New York.

How can this be serious????? I've never seen that and have to say I literally was LOLing the entire time!

You started it with the video from hell...so I thought of some payback..and you know what they say about payback? w00t.gif So suck it up ...and if you ever give me any jip...I have a whole fleet of J bombs to drop on you... Starting with JEDWARD TV interviews... that's when it really get annoying and the twins cannot construct a proper sentence between them lol...Oh that would be painful to watch devil.gif

lol! Oh man.....

I've got to fire a few rounds off myself - just in the spirit of self defense...

I have no idea where these people are from... but here they are...

It wasn't the dropping of the J-Bomb on Canada that caused it... it was the collateral damage!!!

Actually - considering your threat to conduct a saturation J-Bombing (which might just be against the Geneva Convention) , I think my only option is to surrender unconditionally...

The J Bomb - Missiles that pop open and out pops millions of little TV's floating down slowly that play JEDWARD videos...You all will watch in horror.. freeze up, wanting to move but can't lol

That is the reaction I had when I 1st saw these to hit the TV screens on the X factor a couple years ago ....I sat there, I froze up..face set to stun and I could see my remote but my arm..it wouldn't move...I felt trapped... I did the same when I clicked on the OP of the two girls....I sat there in awe... couldn't move..I could see my mouse, in my head all I could think of was turn it off... But my hand wouldn't reach the mouse !! crying.gif..This is why I thought they where like Jedward....You have to agree !!

Of course, that means that you will have to confine me (a nice ocean or river side cottage with full internet will do nicely for me thanks) and feed me regularly... :yes:

.If I was to feed you regularly..you would be praying and it would go like this - Dear lord, please take me from this torture, I'll do anything, as long as I am not faced with her cooking ever again ...Come back Jedward, all is forgiven ...AMEN !!......................Ha ha only joking...my cooking aint that bad..I am getting better all the time tongue.gif

The J Bomb - Missiles that pop open and out pops millions of little TV's floating down slowly that play JEDWARD videos...You all will watch in horror.. freeze up, wanting to move but can't lol

That is the reaction I had when I 1st saw these to hit the TV screens on the X factor a couple years ago ....I sat there, I froze up..face set to stun and I could see my remote but my arm..it wouldn't move...I felt trapped... I did the same when I clicked on the OP of the two girls....I sat there in awe... couldn't move..I could see my mouse, in my head all I could think of was turn it off... But my hand wouldn't reach the mouse !! crying.gif..This is why I thought they where like Jedward....You have to agree !!

.If I was to feed you regularly..you would be praying and it would go like this - Dear lord, please take me from this torture, I'll do anything, as long as I am not faced with her cooking ever again ...Come back Jedward, all is forgiven ...AMEN !!......................Ha ha only joking...my cooking aint that bad..I am getting better all the time tongue.gif

In the American Military we have bombs called J-Dams (not sure of the exact spelling but you can see where I'm going with this one I'm sure!!!)

As to your cooking ... I was in the Army for 34 years... I'm absolutely CERTAIN I've eaten worse (and been happy to get it)...

Edited by Taun

Ok, you asked for it! Here's another Gem for ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hBEZLC9Igw

What the floop was that? ..............My poor defenceless eyes..crying.gif

Ok it's war....

Edited by Beckys_Mom