Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how a dream related to my life

sickpuppy

a few nights ago, dream of being involved in some lunar mission.. my gal and i are boarding the module to blast back to earth.. some radio chatter comes in as we're lifting off the moon [great visuals] "you won't be coming back to earth, sorry guys" [radio silence]

the realisation sets in... i'm going to die.. we both are.. i start thinking about reentry and heat... hehe.. this is gonne be... interesting...

so.. what's my big plan? do i start punching at buttons and trying to find a way home..?

nah... "maybe i can just go to sleep", thinks i...

[my gf is silent thru all this]

i kinda know what this dream means... a day or so later i tell my old neighbour the dream

she p***es herself laughing.. she knows what it means too (she knows me too well) .. we both laugh :)

what do you think this was about? ..see you in about a week.

It means that it's simply a dream.

Or it's trying to tell you that you won't be able to go back home when you travel somewhere

• Like 1

It means that it's simply a dream.

:)

do you mean...

..like when you "sign" a piece of paper ...all you're doing is writing your name?

..like when you "dance" on stage ..all you're doing is moving your body?

Or it's trying to tell you that you won't be able to go back home when you travel somewhere

lol.. all of a sudden the dream might mean something? :)

there's a bit more to it than this, but you've kinda peeked through the hole in the wall which has given you a glimpse of the tip of the iceberg.. and you don't even *know* me... so that's pretty good.

see, there *is* more to dreams, but i think you knew that anyway.

i'll come past in about a week and supply all the details.

a few nights ago, dream of being involved in some lunar mission.. my gal and i are boarding the module to blast back to earth.. some radio chatter comes in as we're lifting off the moon [great visuals] "you won't be coming back to earth, sorry guys" [radio silence]

the realisation sets in... i'm going to die.. we both are.. i start thinking about reentry and heat... hehe.. this is gonne be... interesting...

so.. what's my big plan? do i start punching at buttons and trying to find a way home..?

nah... "maybe i can just go to sleep", thinks i...

[my gf is silent thru all this]

i kinda know what this dream means... a day or so later i tell my old neighbour the dream

she p***es herself laughing.. she knows what it means too (she knows me too well) .. we both laugh :)

what do you think this was about? ..see you in about a week.

You and her split up.... It dosnt have to mean that. It could be transition for you... But she shouldn't be laughing ...... ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

yeah. nicely done. things were "iffy" for a while back then..

some of the other details i hardly expected anyone to unravel.. i used to do a lot of researching into the conspiracy scene, the doomed lunar mission we were both on is related to this (recently she started putting it all together for herself, which happily exceeded my expectations) we know the gravity of the situation (excuse the pun) and we're kinda being dip****s about it (by not punching away at the control panel)

we seem to be waking from this torpor as of late..

thanks for your input.