Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bush: U.S. probes possible Iran links to 9/11

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 21 July 2004 - 07:20 AM

i bet if Bush said that Iran had Elvis there and they had to go to war with Iran to save him, i bet people will still believe him

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#62    nightbird

nightbird

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 09:27 AM

reese

I am only going to say one thing to you. I think that you need to be the one to look at things objectively. the site you provided  seems to be quite biased. it is an american site, which to me at least was providing no real evidence, merely hearsay based upon fear and what I would describe as racism. it was clearly unobjective, clearly lacking in any "proof", and clearly failed to differentiate between terrorists living/hiding in a country, and a country "providing" terrorists.
if you are going to attack countries which have terrorists, then I suggest you look in your own back yard, and perhaps bomb the sh** out of yourselves, which it seems is the american governments way.
I find it distressing that you preach to others to be objective, yet fail to do so yourself. at the beginning of the war it was said by many who did not believe the lies fed to them by Bush, that this was but the beginning. quite a few people had theories of how America would invade IRaq, gain control, reap the benefits economically of the oil, and then from having bases in Iraq move further through the middle east until it was all under american control. all this under the guise of WMD, terrorists, and "democracy". If america was concerned only with terrorists, then we would be seeing them invading other countries closer to your own without the expense of having to undertake a war in the middle east. We would see many free countries under american "occuptaion" becuase of their religious beliefs, and the terrorists which have gone into hiding there. In fact, I am quite sure that had there been more americans at Bali, and that the bombs had been targeted at americans instead of australian, Bali would not be in war against america fighting back an american occupation.

what you fail to miss, is that america has NO RIGHT to dictate to the rest of the world their religious pracitses. what you fail to accept is that you have a madman as your President, who is inflicting upon the world what may become one of the most tragic events in history. Thousands have died alread, thousands more will die. and this has nothing to do with protecting your own country so 9/11 will not occur again....this is about killing women and children, using acts of terrorism yourselves, invading countries with made up stories like links to al Quaeda, and the need and want for the ruling persons in the Bush administration to see the world at america's feet in their PNAC ambitions.
I suggest you look at  more information, do some research, and try to branch out away from pure americanism sites for your information. this IS world politics we are talking about, NOT just american politics. naturally if you go to sites snactioned by your government it is only lies you will be told. just like how...oh you know......no american soldiers were dying in iraq, or how Abu Ghraib NEVER happened, or how there is not really a Camp X ray, and G uantanmo Bay is really a holiday resort, not a prision where people who have had no charges placed upon them have been tortured for 2-3 years.

good luck with your research.and when you truly have read what the world reports, not just america, then please come back and we will speak again.

~smiles~

#63    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,591 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (undeadlizard @ Jul 21 2004, 06:00 AM)
well i dont know were to start i was searching a 911 poll to add a link which i found . i found the a pole "911: The Road To Tyranny, Free full download link"
but guess what its closed y ???? they guy say that there is possibility that the us is behind the 911 . so what ,where is the free speech ?????? i am speechless
never mind this is the link about 911 which i found http://0911.site.voila.fr/index1.htm

thanks

And who exactly shut it down? The US Gov?

I have no right to insult you on this forum. Where's free speech?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#64    undeadlizard

undeadlizard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 10:16 PM

hey stellar thanks for respecting me and not insulting me, you made a very good question why dont you take a look and tell thanks alot
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...l=911+the+truth

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...topic=18125&hl=

please stellar go to this links and tell me y did they close them .  

deat is nothing more than ......

#65    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,301 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 03:50 AM

because if you weren't too stupid, you'd have realised that we've seen these articles several billion times prior to your great posting of them

#66    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 25 July 2004 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (bathory @ Jul 24 2004, 08:50 PM)
because if you weren't too stupid, you'd have realised that we've seen these articles several billion times prior to your great posting of them

A bit bitter are we?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#67    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,301 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:20 AM

blah sorry, its just that when people post the same old 9/11 conspiracy theories for the 50th time or whatever, i kind of get wound up about it

#68    undeadlizard

undeadlizard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:45 AM

hey bathory can you find me a 911 conspiracy thread saying that the us was behind it (true or not) which was not closed, and then i will say that you were right just give me something to see please.
  i might be wrong so help me with that
thanks
and have a grea day  

deat is nothing more than ......

#69    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,301 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 07:42 AM

its irrelevant that the various 9/11 posts have been closed, the fact is that its been discussed before

#70    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 25 July 2004 - 08:28 AM

if you are going to attack countries which have terrorists, then I suggest you look in your own back yard, and perhaps bomb the sh** out of yourselves, which it seems is the american governments way.

I can't quite remember who originally posted this now, sorry. Anyway I had to laugh when I read this. Every single country in this world has Terrorists in their midsts, there is no getting away with it. However countries like this such as the UK do not tolerate terrorism on any level and prevent these terrorists from plotting and scheming as much as they can with inside goverment sources, MI5 yada yada. These type of countries like the UK have a control more or less over what these terrorists can actually do. This is why although the UK have many nutcase sympathisers and wannabe terrorists nothing has happened.
The point I am trying to make here is that the countries that are being bombed for harbouring terrorists are the countries who do nothing and openly permit Terrorism to happen.
Like I have said on sooo many posts, more or less, the only way to deal with bullies is to put them in their place.

#71    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 25 July 2004 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (councilof3 @ Jul 20 2004, 07:35 AM)
turns a blind eye? you are kidding right?

Erm, no, as it happens. I didnt notice anyone invading Rwanda, and I notice Mugabe is still at large. Maybe Fox news don't cover those types of news story.

Actually as I remember it Tony Blair wanted to invade Rwanda and get the Tyrant out but needed some backing from the US who were not prepared to help.

Edited by Lottie, 25 July 2004 - 08:45 AM.

#72    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:09 AM

mugabe and rwanda are seperate issues by the way.

wasnt the rwanda crisis before blair's govt came to power. Im pretty sure it was like 1992.

The world should hang its head in shame with what happened there.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users