Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

indigo child, 23, and spirituallity

hansnicolas23

23 has haunted me my entire life. My name’s Hans *snip* and I’ve thought myself to be the most level headed, rational person in the world until I made the mistake of looking. Just kidding, almost sounds like a movie trailer for the biggest problem I face today with this numbe, the movie with jim carrey. Anyone I mention MY number to says anyone can find coincidences in there life that “add up” like mine do but I beg to differ. I’ve been told it can turn into an addiction and eventually obsession but I really need someone to take it seriously for an honest opinion but still with just a grain of salt.

I was born 9/23/1984. My father, Michael, born 7/26/1951, My mother, Susan *snip*, born 2/3/1962. My brother, James *snip*, born interestingly enough on 3/23/1986, exactly 18 months, 0 days, and 51 min apart. My mom's birth month and day are 2 & 3. when you add all individual digits in her birthday (2+3+1+9+6+2) you get 23. My mother miscarried a brother between my birth and my brother's birth in 1985. 1+9+8+5. so if you assign 23 to my living brother, non-living brother, and myself, it would equal 232323 or www (world wide web said to be mark of the beast) or 2*3+2*3+2*3=6+6+6. My mom has near black hair and green eyes, my dad has black hair and blue eyes, my brother and i were both born blonde haired and blue eyed. I still can't believe my parents didn't get any crap for this. also, the average between my brother's month of birth and mine is 6. now this is just the mathematical part which i've been told my whole life that anyone can make 23 special to them if they try. Well it's the uncanny similarities in interests, intelligence, and yearn for the truth that won't let me rest on the subject. Bare with me, because as crazy as it sounds, I vow that none of the following is embelished or fabricated in any way and I promise I am racist in no way, shape, or form:

- I've always been gifted when it comes to numbers and math. I could count to over 200 by age 2 and In 6th grade, with honestly little effort I was one of three people (Jacob *snip*, Brian *snip*, and myself) in the back room closed off from the rest doing integrated I math work for highschool credits. I've always been depressed but found joy in numbers and music. My math scores were near flawless, so much that I went a semester without turning in a single homework assignment just to prove a lame point: that with the tests being worth 80% and homework 20%, i could still get an A at 90.9%, still 3 years ahead. my standardized tests scores were among the top 99th percentile each time.

-after watching a bit on an episode of the universe, I thought that i had heard somebody talk about mercury's surprisingly strong electromagnetic with lack of rotation but I was wrong. regardless, it sparked my interest with mercury the substance rather than planet. my fascination with the liquid metal was unbreakable. I even went as far as to make a prediction that mercury will play a huge role in future technology such as ufo's and warp speed.. That's when i found out about The Bell Experiment, which most of the scientists involved died of mercury poisoning as a result.

-Next, my friend introducs me to the idea of the Indigo Child, unbeknownst Hitler's rampage was in search of an army of indigo children. My aura's been read twice as white and deep blue, known to me as Indigo now.

-That same friend, Jessica *snip*, is brown haired and blue eyed, born blonde however. she's a virgo. another friend with brown hair blue eyes Elora *snip* was born sept. 19 blonde as platinum, making her virgo, along with my friends Tyler *snip*, Bridget *snip*, Emily *snip*, Crystal *snip* (pronounced *snip*) however i'm unsure of their birthdays.

-some other odd similarities are my brother is homeless and a thief, adolph's brother was shunned for being a dissappointment for being a thief. I feel i see things in math, looks like he did too. 2323, mine and my bro's days of birth, equals ww which can be used for "world war" or "white world"

What sparked my sudden interest is what is truly mind boggling to me. Believe what you want, this part is insane. I began taking interest in certain aspects of life I thought had no relative meaning at all. I took a particular interest in liquid mercury with the thought in mind that it will be used for future technological advances come to find out it’s already used with gold to convert sunlight into electricity

23:18 • This ideogram represents Michaelmas, the first day of the winter half year in Scandinavia of the Middle Ages. According to the clog almanacs (see in Group 5) this day was also the autumn equinox. The idea of Michaelmas as the first day of the winter half year has its origin in an old Nordic division of the year into two parts: the summer and the winter half years. Currently I reside on the fall equinox and my brother on the spring equinox

In Roman numerals, V = 5 = 2 + 3. I’m a virgo

The first Morse Code transmission - "What hath God wrought?" - was from the Bible passage Numbers 23:23.

Please give my mind some peace or if its important, tell me why

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod note - You have provided a lot of personal details with full birth names and birth dates combined. To protect the identities of yourself and those persons who you speak of, anything which could personally identify them, has been removed. Please think twice before posting such information on a public forum again. You never know what your details could be used for, esp when identity theft is such a problem today.

Thank you.

Edited by Anvil
Personal details removed

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hansnicolas23

• JGirl

• Mentalcase

• Agent. Mulder

*quote removed*

i am going to give you my nonscientific opinion. your problem is one of obsessing. you will, as a human being, tend to try to find patterns in everything in life. most of the time this goes basically unnoticed because it doesn't really have any importance in our day to day living.

sometimes, however, people get stuck on one thing or another - in this case the number 23, which was a movie about a guy who obsessed about it after reading a book by someone obsessed by it (spoiler alert) only to find out that he was in fact the one who originally wrote the book in the first place.

what i am trying to say is that you are caught up in something that isn't rational and has no basis in real life.

(remember that humans invented numbers. they did not exist before us, so to think they have any correlation or significance in 'esoteric' matters is kind of odd to me)

Edited by Anvil
quote removed due to personal details being removed from original post

I agree with JGirl!

Except, that we really only invented how the numbers look and sound, not the value of the numbers themselves.

Edited by Mentalcase

Good call jgril.

People getting obsessed with this will continue to pursue it constantly and look for any time where it can be manipulated to show up.

People like these ignore ALL the instances where this number will play no part what so ever, yet theyll find it divine when it appears once in some aspect of life, which can turn out to be a really mundane part of life.

I hate when people do this actually. Youll see theyll add up the numbers for "when you add all individual digits in her birthday (2+3+1+9+6+2) you get 23" yet they totally ignore "My father, Michael, born 7/26/1951" this other date they gave. When this is added, 7+2+6+1+9+5+1 = 31. Is that why this date wasnt used? Because it turns out to be pointless and irrelevant?

I agree with JGirl!

Except, that we really only invented how the numbers look and sound, not the value of the numbers themselves.

point taken

I agree with JGirl!

:hmm:

We gave them all values. We came up with them. Although maybe im not following what youre trying to get at.

:hmm:

We gave them all values. We came up with them. Although maybe im not following what youre trying to get at.

Basically, if you have 3 apples, however you word it or write it, doesn't change the fact that there will still always be three. I suppose it all depends on how you perceive things. Like, do the apples only exist because, we perceive them to be there? Or, will they still be there whether or not we perceive them? Confusing when I break it down more, but I would expect it to be universal. I guess it would make more sense to say, we discovered numbers, rather then invented them.

Basically, if you have 3 apples, however you word it or write it, doesn't change the fact that there will still always be three. I suppose it all depends on how you perceive things. Like, do the apples only exist because, we perceive them to be there? Or, will they still be there whether or not we perceive them? Confusing when I break it down more, but I would expect it to be universal. I guess it would make more sense to say, we discovered numbers, rather then invented them.

But, youre talking about apples though. I meant strictly numbers.

This, is now what we call a meter.

This, is the unit we will use for a mile.

This, is what we call 2 o'clock.

Sorry, thats what i was getting at. But, i guess i see what you mean.

I guess it would make more sense to say, we discovered numbers, rather then invented them.

i get what you're trying to say but i maintain that we didn't discover numbers, we created them, when 'how many' of something became important.

we didn't see those 'three apples' and say, oh this must be what three means. we created the idea of three and then said, oh look there are three of these.

All 3 of us are right!

Maybe the universal display of counting would look more like dots or spheres with spaces after each number??

So it would look like this,

or look like this

. .. ... .... .....

It all depends on the observer I suppose. You could use something natural as a tool for measuring (rocks, leaves, etc.), if say, you were never influenced by education of a number system. You would then discover that two rocks equal one more then one rock. Then, you just convert it into a language of your own so you can communicate it to the next uninformed guy. LOL!

It would seem that math must have been a natural language for humans to calculate after they developed speech and language and other conformities.

Back to the OP..

Anyway, numbers really have no important significance unless applied to a calculation and used to solve problems. There's no Matrix at work here. Even if our life was a super virtual world, I don't see how a specific number would effect anything. It's just pareidolia.

*quote removed*

i am going to give you my nonscientific opinion. your problem is one of obsessing. you will, as a human being, tend to try to find patterns in everything in life. most of the time this goes basically unnoticed because it doesn't really have any importance in our day to day living.

sometimes, however, people get stuck on one thing or another - in this case the number 23, which was a movie about a guy who obsessed about it after reading a book by someone obsessed by it (spoiler alert) only to find out that he was in fact the one who originally wrote the book in the first place.

what i am trying to say is that you are caught up in something that isn't rational and has no basis in real life.

(remember that humans invented numbers. they did not exist before us, so to think they have any correlation or significance in 'esoteric' matters is kind of odd to me)

Beautiful way of pointing this fact out. "23" is just a number, and numbers themselves should not be viewed as enigmatic forces.

first off, numbers are universal, with or without "us". numbers might not have existed in a recorded form but trust me, man saw two boobs and reached out with two hands before two was a word. numbers might not have existed in written form but mathematics was already here, we just discovered it. And that in and of itself backs up the fact that numbers were in fact here before us. i'd like to hear your response "UFO Leader", perhaps your "scientific" opinion this time.

I haven't been obsessing though. i'd have been in an insane assylum a while ago if that was the case. Any normal person would probably go mad learning and experiencing the coincidences I have first-hand. Thank God someone already did that for me, presenting the facts to me. But i'm intrigued and it takes a lot to do that for me, and I might start to obsess if people won't begin telling me anything because of the movie and the related topics. It's funny because the only one's who do are oblivious to numbers altogether or they're insane, trying way too hard with no actual relation to the number itslef. i understand manipulation of numbers. i'm all there and then some ("some" is mostly my ego, no chips). The thing is, in my case, I don't have to try. this being the reason i'm posting this, which took a lot trying to be kept somewhat seriously despite the movie.

Honestly, the catalyst and what i consider to be the craziest fact about all of this is that 23:18 represents the nordic number for the equinoxes during the middle ages. We're Norwegian. my brother and i were both born on the 23rd, exactly 18 months and 50 minutes apart, I was on the fall equinox and my brother obviously on spring's. the other symbols for this were a w on top of an upside down w (23=w), what i can only describe as 2 "match-stick figures" where one was slightly bigger than the other, like my brother and i, and a V (which =22=1984. also v=2+3 in roman). i'm a virgo abd have a "V" veign centered on my forehead. it's known as "michaelmas" as well which directly translates into "more michael". michael is our father's name.

Oh, and I use my mother's birthday as the erxample because it's 2/3 (feb. 3rd) and the digits just happen to add up to 23. why wouldn't i use it? (Happy Birthday Mom!)

I need to talk with someone who might be involved or at least aware of the occult and it's workings. what i've posted is a significant, yet still tiny part of "the whole picture". it would be a lengthy conversation and i guarantee that it gets A LOT more interesting for those that are interested. as long as you're willing to humor the dreadfull number at least once more. it's not just the number 23 though, it's so many other odd coincidences and similarities that seem to surround a VERY sore subject. so if you're willing, i'd love to chat or just see what you have to say, as long as its something i didn't figure out before i was 6 y/o...lol

-Hanz

thats like saying the earth didn't exist til we came around. Amounts have always existed, and no matter what language you go by, they all refer to 1 as a basis for counting. that is the only true universal number, hence binary code is all 0s and 1s.

now, put yourself in my shoes. Mathematically "gifted" since day "1", especially pattern recognition and puzzle solving. my brother and i were both born on the 23rd at exactly 18 months between eachother, making "23" mine since i can remember. i thought 23 was special to me alone, being such an odd number, til they made a movie starring jim carrey about "my" number. at that point i definitely thought it might be a special number, unbeknownst all of the other crazy and sometimes "detailed" similarities related to the number 23. you'd be playing checkers in the assylum right now if you were me. it's definitelty a brain tangler. you do really have to actually see the timeline of everything. when i was 6, my neighbor was friends with my brother. his older brother tried doing some f@#$ed up stuff to my brother and i and my parents called his parents out on it. instead of taking responsibility for it (he's currently rotting in jail for molesting his nephew), his step-dad wrote a letter about how i'm the "anti-christ" and "crazy" stuff like that. i'm a "do-gooder" by nature. i've never done wrong intentionally just to be bad yet my luck has been that of a monster. however, after really looking at the numbers, i really begin to wonder...

i'm a fairly level headed, rational guy, though recently tilted slightly. but the "golden ratio" and "circumference/diameter" aren't rational yet they were cornerstones for mathematics... Pi is a set number and was here along with anything round long before life

maybe there is divine creator... but does that mean the devil exists too? 2*3+2*3+2*3=6+6+6=18 (take our birth years, including our dead brother in 1985, add all the digits up and divide by 3. you get 23)

also, my brother's phone number ends with -3666 right now and my best friends ends with -6969 (2323*3)

that would be the shadow of an iceberg before the tip shows in comparison to everything. and i don't mean things that were in the movie, just the personal incidences

1 is the only universal unit. it's 1 meter, 1 mile, 1 hour...

1 is the universal denomination. it's not just meter, mile, and 2 o'clock. it's 1 meter, 1 mile, 1 hour...

oops, sorry about the reposts. slow computer

I haven't been obsessing though. i'd have been in an insane assylum a while ago if that was the case. Any normal person would probably go mad learning and experiencing the coincidences I have first-hand.

-Hanz

oh, really? so, you are extraordinary then, i take it?

maybe you should do a search on this topic, in this site and others like it. try googling it. you will find you are not so special. there are many who get caught up in this obsession, and sadly, none of them can be convinced it's irrational - apparently this is the case as well.

Edited by JGirl

Really, people, not looking for any lame psycho babble. i know i said i need peace of mind because I am losing sleep sometimes but i am looking for something that wont put me to sleep just reading it. I already went a saw my shrink, told her about it, and she closed down and called her shrink...

Really, people, not looking for any lame psycho babble. i know i said i need peace of mind because I am losing sleep sometimes but i am looking for something that wont put me to sleep just reading it. I already went a saw my shrink, told her about it, and she closed down and called her shrink...

:rolleyes: