Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whats coming in 2012?

Ihateevil

NASA, world leaders, prophets, religions, etc....

all believe something BIG is going to happen in 2012! What do you think?

2012 Possibilities:

1. The Rapture (return of Jesus for his Church innocent.gif ).

2. The return of the Aliens alien.gif (Fallen Angels devil.gif Gen 6:4, Mat 24:37-38).

3. Asteroid (Wormwood Rev 8:10-11) destroying a third of the Earth.

4. Pole Shift (Isaiah 24:1) 500 mile an hour winds destroying everything above ground. Earthquakes, Tsunami's etc....

5. Will the Government perform a Hoax Rapture using HAARP, to bring in the New World Order, and Martial Law?

6. ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ihateevil

• Agent. Mulder

• Bracket

• daavin

I can only imagine how this site will look next year, when 2012 is actaully here. :huh:

A new thread on this subject, is already a daily occurence.

7. Nothing

LMAO I knew I was missing something thumbsup.gif

I can only imagine how this site will look next year, when 2012 is actaully here. :huh:

A new thread on this subject, is already a daily occurence.

I cannot imagine the activity.

People will turn to Paranormal websites for advice.

Guess what happens to be the number one? :rolleyes:

;)

Why - WHY - does anyone think that anything is actually going to happen on this magical date?

READ MY WORDS: its all been made up to sell books and make money. Can we *please* stop talking about it now.

Why - WHY - does anyone think that anything is actually going to happen on this magical date?

READ MY WORDS: its all been made up to sell books and make money. Can we *please* stop talking about it now.

But it's FUN!!!! :P

I predict something will happen in January of 2012.

Then, in February, something else will happen. This will be followed by things happening also in March, April and May, with something else again happening in June. July will be a month when something happens, as will August, although what happens in August will not be what happened in July.

As people begin to realise the year is fading, more things will happen in September and October, and even more in November. Finally, a frenzy of activity will see many things happen in December.

This is my oracle, and so shall it come to pass. :geek:

2012 Possibilities:

1. The Rapture (return of Jesus for his Church innocent.gif ).

2. The return of the Aliens alien.gif (Fallen Angels devil.gif Gen 6:4, Mat 24:37-38).

3. Asteroid (Wormwood Rev 8:10-11) destroying a third of the Earth.

4. Pole Shift (Isaiah 24:1) 500 mile an hour winds destroying everything above ground. Earthquakes, Tsunami's etc....

5. Will the Government perform a Hoax Rapture using HAARP, to bring in the New World Order, and Martial Law?

6. ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

Nothing will happen just many people will go homeless and many crimes but ,the world won't come to an end . Makes you feel better? :wacko:

Nothing will happen just many people will go homeless and many crimes but ,the world won't come to an end . Makes you feel better? :wacko:

Um? Yeah, I feel better? ZZzzz.... sleepy.gif

Actually, for the life of me; I dont remember saying that something will happen? ph34r.gif

I just wanted to get a feel of what others believe, or think would, or possible might happen!

7. Nothing.... is D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y an option too.

Ever hear of the Denver International Airport? All the weird end time murals they have? Or the Governments massive underground bases and tunnels? What's the Government preparing for, or trying to hide then; if its only to sell books?

I agree with your money statement tho, I will give ya that. It's all about money, and power.

If you asked me whats gonna happen in 2012, I would say....

(7.) nothing- so then they make things happen (5. HOAX) just the way they want- to deceive the elect and bring more money, more power, more control.

But it's FUN!!!! :P

I predict something will happen in January of 2012.

Then, in February, something else will happen. This will be followed by things happening also in March, April and May, with something else again happening in June. July will be a month when something happens, as will August, although what happens in August will not be what happened in July.

As people begin to realise the year is fading, more things will happen in September and October, and even more in November. Finally, a frenzy of activity will see many things happen in December.

This is my oracle, and so shall it come to pass. :geek:

Best ever!!

Nothing will happen...same as Y2K, well....higher property taxes are a "given", a really expensive presidential campaign, maybe someone will finally push Anderson Cooper off a boat dock? Otherwise just another day in the neighborhood.

Ever hear of the Denver International Airport? All the weird end time murals they have? Or the Governments massive underground bases and tunnels? What's the Government preparing for, or trying to hide then; if its only to sell books?

I agree with your money statement tho, I will give ya that. It's all about money, and power.

If you asked me whats gonna happen in 2012, I would say....

(7.) nothing- so then they make things happen (5. HOAX) just the way they want- to deceive the elect and bring more money, more power, more control.

What the hell does that have to do with 2012?

Oh, and here's a pretty good explanation of the Denver airport crap.

I worry about the levels of critical thinking displayed here, I really do.

What the hell does that have to do with 2012?

It has a hell of a lot to do with 2012 LMAO Do yourself a favor and do some research yes.gif

"It gives me a migraine headache, Thinking down to your level"- Dave Mustaine

I would love to hear your explanation of the DIA!

I loved your link wub.gif

But, I think this one is much better tongue.gif

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - 2012 Part 5 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQHxm9gWkNo

The Mayans were right. Godzilla is coming back in 2012. :blink:

godzilla2012.jpg

If something does happen, it's the Mayan's fault. It's their calendar after all.

No Mayan calendar = No apocalypse

Oh, but SOMETHING WILL happen just buy my book at $45.00 a pop and all will be explained...... :P

Daavin. I know this is totally off topic. And everyone is going to b****slap me for it; but i seen your picture- so, i just gotta ask:

What do you think of the new ThunderCats remake coming to Cartoon Network? I so hope they do a Classic Retro line like

they did with Masters of the Universe!!!! Bring on the ThunderCats Merch!!!!

ThunderCats Remake Trailer

Edited by ancientandroid

So can you elaborate who thinks what? Because that's a bit of a vague statement.

Daavin. I know this is totally off topic. And everyone is going to b****slap me for it; but i seen your picture- so, i just gotta ask:

What do you think of the new ThunderCats remake coming to Cartoon Network? I so hope they do a Classic Retro line like

they did with Masters of the Universe!!!! Bring on the ThunderCats Merch!!!!

ThunderCats Remake Trailer

Been without television for a while so HOLY CR*P thanks for the info.

I agree I hope they do a retro line too.

So can you elaborate who thinks what?

NASA: 2012 "SPACE KATRINA"; "Intense Solar Storm Warning"....

Governments "Secret" Survival Bunkers....

As for the rest, I have a job, 3 wifes, and 1 child to take care of tongue.gif. Just do a lil research, and you can find out the rest for yourself thumbsup.gif

Jesse Ventura was a governor..... and he has been repeatedly saying he was lied to....

when someone with that public a profile actually starts coming across as a conspiracy nut?

a guy who was privy to the inside scoop?

so now he is looking for answers in a very public forum.......

what we might think is going to happen? ........ is just that.... what "we" think......

there are those that know much more.... and they are not talking....

so i think........

if there is something major that's going to happen..... and they all scurry underground......

then we shall all know that they had lied to us....

they can only take so much with them underground.....

all the rest of it is left out here with the rest of us....

so who says that we have to let them out after it all settles down?