Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I really need a reading =(

BiancaDesu88

Hello there, I am usually on keen but I have become so broke from the winter season already that I really need someones guidance. Please, if anyone could give me a reading about my situation that would be so wonderful.

I am female, age 24. and my concern is about a man who is my ex.

Thank you all =)

Edited by BiancaDesu88

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BiancaDesu88

• Hamlyn

• tinkerbellekisses

• Cassea

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would you mind giving me a first name for you both? I can try without names if you would rather but would be able to connect easier with a name xx

I did a quickie on this one and can devote more time if you think it's warranted.

I see a street in an older urban/suburban development of single family homes and duplexes, I don't get the sense of rowhouses, brownstones, or mid/high-rise apartment buildings. Houses with small yards and many with chain link fences around the front.

It's a bit run-down and dodgy, slightly ghetto, not exactly Crack Town but not Leave It to Beaver anymore either. A typical mid-century suburb, now counted as urban, and well into a long phase of decline.

There does not seem to be a lot of economic hope here.

I think I'm seeing it through your eyes. I think you or he must live here, or you lived here with him.

This place seems empty to you, and I get the sense of you waiting and waiting.

I don't see or feel him around anywhere. He's out of the picture and out of communication. I get no read on him whatsoever.

And still you're waiting. He is somehow an integral part of your plans for the future, not just in the obvious way that he was your significant other. Some material partnership you were supposed to undertake together to improve your lot in life.

The feeling I get is, that is very much over now, and there is no sense in waiting anymore. Time to get going is my feeling.

Is any of this meaningful? I'm not accomplished enough to distinguish between my imagination and genuine psychic impressions and would be grateful for any feedback.

Would you mind giving me a first name for you both? I can try without names if you would rather but would be able to connect easier with a name xx

I am Bianca and his name is Frank

I did a quickie on this one and can devote more time if you think it's warranted.

I see a street in an older urban/suburban development of single family homes and duplexes, I don't get the sense of rowhouses, brownstones, or mid/high-rise apartment buildings. Houses with small yards and many with chain link fences around the front.

It's a bit run-down and dodgy, slightly ghetto, not exactly Crack Town but not Leave It to Beaver anymore either. A typical mid-century suburb, now counted as urban, and well into a long phase of decline.

There does not seem to be a lot of economic hope here.

I think I'm seeing it through your eyes. I think you or he must live here, or you lived here with him.

This place seems empty to you, and I get the sense of you waiting and waiting.

I don't see or feel him around anywhere. He's out of the picture and out of communication. I get no read on him whatsoever.

And still you're waiting. He is somehow an integral part of your plans for the future, not just in the obvious way that he was your significant other. Some material partnership you were supposed to undertake together to improve your lot in life.

The feeling I get is, that is very much over now, and there is no sense in waiting anymore. Time to get going is my feeling.

Is any of this meaningful? I'm not accomplished enough to distinguish between my imagination and genuine psychic impressions and would be grateful for any feedback.

Well we both live in the city. Different parts of the city. He lives in the north side where its nice but still part of the city. I live in a pretty ugly area. So, that makes sense. We did live together for a year but then we broke up and moved out.

What about the other parts of the reading, namely: Are you waiting? Is he out of touch? Were your material plans affected by your breakup? Did I address any of your concerns? Do you want to hear more?

I am also curious if I described your neighborhood, or if it's more like row or townhouses or apartment blocks.

What about the other parts of the reading, namely: Are you waiting? Is he out of touch? Were your material plans affected by your breakup? Did I address any of your concerns? Do you want to hear more?

I am also curious if I described your neighborhood, or if it's more like row or townhouses or apartment blocks.

Yes, I am waiting to see if we will get back together. He is not out of touch, I hear from him daily. He contacts me. Yes, I wanted to know if he saw himself getting married to me and it put too much pressure on him. I would love to hear more!

Our neighborhoods are more like apartment blocks. His neighborhood is mixed with houses and apartments. Mine are mainly large homes that are apartments and a bit dingy. His neighborhood is a lot nicer.

You are going to continue dating off and on but he is not going to marry you. He's going to do something careless and wind up marrying another person he doesn't love. He loves you but you are too good to him. Sometimes he feels mothered. He has an easy success in life financially but it requires too much time. You are not happy at your job and want to settle down. This disconnect is creating a tension in the relationship because he is what you want. But he doesn't know what he wants and probably never will. However he will be someone who will be in your life forever.

More You are also more intelligent than he is. This is also a tension.

Edited by Cassea

You are going to continue dating off and on but he is not going to marry you. He's going to do something careless and wind up marrying another person he doesn't love. He loves you but you are too good to him. Sometimes he feels mothered. He has an easy success in life financially but it requires too much time. You are not happy at your job and want to settle down. This disconnect is creating a tension in the relationship because he is what you want. But he doesn't know what he wants and probably never will. However he will be someone who will be in your life forever.

More You are also more intelligent than he is. This is also a tension.

Are you a Christian and a Psychic Medium?