Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Fearmongering, visions and UFOs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• News Writer
  • 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:02 AM

Image credit: stockxpert
Image credit: stockxpert
Doomsayers have been around since Adam met Eve, but now they are more prevalent (there are more than 1,000 in the United States alone), and it seems that each is trying to come up with the most outlandish prognostication.

For example one guru predicted that elderly Nazis were hiding beneath the South Pole and were plotting to take over the planet with help from space aliens. Another warned that a monster quake will make Phoenix, Ariz.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Redlands Daily Facts

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 24 October 2004 - 07:54 PM

It's not the end of the world.  It's just a plan to rid the world of "bad  people".

And about the RED (crimson and auburn?? whocares it's the sign).

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#3    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 05:11 AM

*goes intro trance and speaks* In the end there will be sheep. Many many sheep. They will be nuclear powered with glow in the dark wool. There will be many and it shall be mighty.

Then from the stars, green men will descend on upon the earth. They will speak in a odd acsent and mumble on about lucky charms. With these charms they will start a new religion...of PAIN!

Finally out the seas will rise up a new threat. Hordes the undead, not human, nor mammal, nor reptile, but avian. This horde of penguiny DOOM!  will be mighty and strong.

Damnit, I'm outta Hot Tamales, I can't prophesize anymore.

Edited by Naveed, 28 October 2004 - 05:11 AM.

#4    AztecInca

AztecInca

Martian

• 9,013 posts

• All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

Posted 28 October 2004 - 06:52 AM

Unless they can give me undeniable proff, I will not even listen to them, I do not believe we need to continually talk about the end and how the human race is doomed, we have lives to live and should live them to the fullest and not worry about all being destroyed!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users