Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Psychic/Emotional Connections

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Shadow_Masta

Shadow_Masta

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Yes that does seem like it would be easier to connect...thats probably why it worked with my cousin. I hadnt thought about that, thank you

#17    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

View Postemberdawn, on 13 January 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

I've found that bonding with the one you wish to telepathically communicate with makes it easier.

It's true, I can clarify that! Me and my fiance are so in tune that appears she's knows my every thought at times; I'm positive me and her have had many telepathic experiences together~

Art of Survival~

Posted Image

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" Epicurus

#18    mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "An unexamined life is not worth living."
    ~socrates

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

yes. iv only done it a couple times, but each time it works, i focus on something im feeling, such as a random itch, and the other person (not knowing im doing it) will respond to it. with close people, i get impatiant, because i all ready know what their going to say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users