Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

"Alien Structures on the Moon"

aliens moon buildings dark side

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
351 replies to this topic

#16    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostTaun, on 18 April 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

"Alien Structures on the Moon"...  
By definition wouldn't any structures on the moon be 'alien'?... Unless Edgar Rice Burroughs was right....

By strict definition... we did put a few landers on it. I assume they're still there.

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,078 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

THe bar is still there !! And we will return ! :alien: :tu: justDONTEATUS

This is a Work in Progress!

#18    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

When they went to the moon they said they are there and they are watching us. I guess they ment the aliens.something is going on there.

#19    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,188 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 19 April 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

When they went to the moon they said they are there and they are watching us. I guess they ment the aliens.something is going on there.

Who said that, if I may be so blunt to ask? Certainly none of the people that actually went there....

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#20    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,118 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:47 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 19 April 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

Who said that, if I may be so blunt to ask? Certainly none of the people that actually went there....

Cheers,
Badeskov
I think that Neil Armstrong was claimed to have said something like "Boy oh boy, look at these mothers! they're huge! And they're watching us!", but that of course was on the secret frequency that the public weren't allowed to hear.. :cry:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#21    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

maybe mommy and daddy moon-alien said that when they were involved in some serious moon-alien business and all of a sudden Armstrong lurked around the corner....

#22    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 19 April 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

I think that Neil Armstrong was claimed to have said something like "Boy oh boy, look at these mothers! they're huge! And they're watching us!", but that of course was on the secret frequency that the public weren't allowed to hear.. :cry:

Lots of unsubstantuated claims on the internet these days. The Neil Armstrong one being one of them.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#23    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,078 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

Neil was talking about the hills !

#24    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 20 April 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

Neil was talking about the hills !

The Hills Have Eyes (?) wasnt that a painting made by Bruce Lee?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#25    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,078 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:42 AM

View PostDBunker, on 20 April 2013 - 02:10 AM, said:

The Hills Have Eyes (?) wasnt that a painting made by Bruce Lee?
The Eyes  are always Looking,ITs when you know your in Big Trouble,THere looking at you all the time,Like the Ones on the Moon. Or was that another Rock band on the Moon?

#26    MasterFlint

MasterFlint

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

Interesting...   I wonder if ppl at Nasa and other places don't just randomly screw with ppl by showing them things that are fake, and then laugh about it with others because it's all just a big joke but then allow the person they're messing with to go on believing it was real just for the fun of it?  There are only 3 explaniations to stuff like this:  1, the person telling the story is lieing.  2, the person telling the story is telling the truh and don't know they were the butt of some joke.  or 3, the person telling this story is telling the truth, and what they were shown was real....

The Truth...  is out there...

#27    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,255 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

View PostMasterFlint, on 20 April 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

Interesting...   I wonder if ppl at Nasa and other places don't just randomly screw with ppl by showing them things that are fake, and then laugh about it with others because it's all just a big joke but then allow the person they're messing with to go on believing it was real just for the fun of it?  There are only 3 explaniations to stuff like this:  1, the person telling the story is lieing.  2, the person telling the story is telling the truh and don't know they were the butt of some joke.  or 3, the person telling this story is telling the truth, and what they were shown was real....

The Truth...  is out there...

In light of your last sentence, NASA actually freely published a UFO pic near the space station

Posted Image

ssshhh!!!  :yes:

Edited by seeder, 20 April 2013 - 12:55 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#28    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,255 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostHazzard, on 19 April 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

Lots of unsubstantuated claims on the internet these days. The Neil Armstrong one being one of them.

absolutely, and how old and how many times must this story keep coming round?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#29    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 April 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

absolutely, and how old and how many times must this story keep coming round?

As long as people favor the (what if) science fiction/fantasy over the "boring" science Im afraid that we are just going to have to live with it.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#30    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,255 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

anyway since the bomber was caught and the excitement has died I can return to this part of forum again, and simply for the hell of it, not that I feel the need to convince believers, I will just post some debunk stuff, starting with:

quote:

"When the "Pepper Transcripts" first became public, UFO buffs wrote to their congressmen demanding that NASA officially confess to the coverup. NASA replied that "the incidents ... did not take place. Conversations between the Apollo 11 crew and Mission Control were released live during the entire Apollo 11 mission. There were between 1000 and 1500 representatives of the news media and T.V. present at the Houston News Center listening and observing, and not one has suggested that NASA withheld any news or conversations of this nature." (Letter from Assistant Administrator for Legislative Affairs to several congressmen, January 1970.)

(1000 to 1500 journalists would have pounced on such a statement, if it was ever said: seeder)

In 1976, chief of the astronaut office Deke Slayton claimed that "I don't recall any of our astronauts ever reporting UFOs."

NASA claims that all photos, all voice transcripts, all debriefings are in the public domain and are available to the news media.

Who has taken the trouble to check out this material ? Well, James Oberg has, for example. Alan Sandler did. Dr Hynek visited the Houston space center in July 1976 and was shown the material in question.

From internal evidence alone, it looks more and more like a crude hoax. This can be deduced from the vocabulary itself.

"Mission Control, this is Mission Control..." this was NEVER a phrase used by NASA, which instead always referred to "Houston".

Technical-sounding gibberish such a "field-distortion", "orbit scanned", "625 to the fifth", "auto-relays", etc. were never found in real transcripts.

"Repeat, repeat..." is never used on the radio; instead astronauts and Mission Control use the phrase "Say Again".

In addition, interviews with the handful of amateur radio listeners who are known to have tuned in to the S-Band (2270 megahertz) moon signals produced testimony that they heard the same conversations which were released by NASA.

The unavoidable conclusion is that the "Pepper Transcript" was either fabricated or that Pepper used very poor judgement in allowing himself to be victimized by somebody else's fake.

I needn't add, but OF COURSE its a damned hoax  (Its possible some of the above 'facts' need confirming, Im just quoting from:

http://ronrecord.com...ins-aldrin.html

which also has further transcripts down the page, a decent read!!

Edited by seeder, 20 April 2013 - 06:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users