Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Banned for not banning me. :passifier:

Banned for letting them change UM and not asking me first! :blink: ( looks good though) Banned for I have to get used to it <_<

banned for being boring

Banned for having one star and over 1,800 posts to catch up to me.

Tumbleweed! Banned! For making me break my vow not to post on UM ever again... yeah, I know, I know, but it's such a long story it'll have to wait until I'm retarde...err...retired. Yes, retired, that was the word I was looking for.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 4

Banned for even thinking I would let you escape!!!! Banned for not telling me why you wanted to escape, banned for please tell me it wasn't because of the like button!

• Like 2

Banned for I come back here and see Helen had a vow of not posting here anymore??? That deserves morning banns!

Banned for skipping 2 post

Banned for noticing.

Tumbleweed! Banned! For making me break my vow not to post on UM ever again... yeah, I know, I know, but it's such a long story it'll have to wait until I'm retarde...err...retired. Yes, retired, that was the word I was looking for.

WHAT? Banned for trying to leave, this isn't the kind of thing you can just get away from, crazy woman/hatopus thing. You cannot quit, no. Denied.

Srlsytho banned for making me read large fonts lol

Banned for saying an unbanable ban.....I second your denial and stomp my feet too! with arms crossed and pout lips ready to fall into a tantrum state, holding my breath AND WILL USE ALL CAPS FOR THE REST OF MY POSTS UNTIL SHE RETURNS!

:lol: don’t you say later that I didn’t save your sanity, guys, if not the world itself ;)

Banned for you’re natural negotiator. I’ll make you minister of propag...err... peace implementation or something... when I come to power.

• Like 2

Banned for thinking we can be saved.

Banned again for using inappropriate words for someone who's had a few glasses of wine. Does that even sound right? Crap I almost choked, I'll need some coffee later...

Oh and banned the mods for dividing our sacred game into two parts, while probably taking the first one and selling it as personal information on the black market.

Edited by Lcvec
  • Like 2

banned for talking nonsence

Banned for I simply can't forget who you are, sir. You're the one who created the topic to which I tried to reply multiple times, but every time I did so, I forgot why I was there. Your ban is not valid.

banned because your post was so meanlingless and meandering i actually fell asleep reading it

banned for looking like a bonobo monkey

Banned for resurrecting the dead <_<!!!

• Like 1

Banned for yeah... not even the dead are really dead like they should and used to be... you can't trust the Death anymore, since it started to use scythe made in PRC, it bends more than it cuts, if the quality keeps dropping like that we'll have to live forever and that, my friend, would be the true hell.

• Like 2

Banned for making me have a fit IN ALL CAPS LAST NIGHT! I'm so happy you are back though! was wondering how long It would take for me to aggravate myself with all caps and just stop posting forever! all is well in fun and games again.

Mods are banned for not making Helen first poster in new Ban thread! I think they have completely lost their minds. Feelingz of all posters! sheesh she just comes here to flaunt her large font. yes mods are baned!

• Like 1