Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

Sandy Hook School Final Report Released

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#1    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

http://www.scribd.co...ok-Final-Report

Note that the link I provided opens the actual document (in .pdf form).

There are a few inconsistencies I noticed in this report such as an officer stating he found the 'izmash saiga 12' on the passenger seat and moved it to the trunk for safety reasons, when the helio footage of the scene clearly shows them clearly opening the trunk for the first time and clearing the gun, which is most definitely not a Saiga 12.

There are a few other inconsistencies with this report; they state that eyewitnesses in the front office heard a door open, someone enter then leave, and then hear it open AGAIN before gunfire is heard down the hallway. Interesting.

Anyways, trying to keep this out of the conspiracy section but obviously it's not my call. Enjoy, guys. Hopefully this sheds some light/brings some closure.

“These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these newspapers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government.”

- Roosevelt

#2    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Kinda reminds me of the report issued by the Warren Commission. :innocent:

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,635 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

Shocker, the inconsistencies.

I'm sure we're gonna get answers to all of our questions.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,569 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

They are still refusing to release the police tapes, however.

“These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these newspapers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government.”

- Roosevelt

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,635 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 25 November 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

They are still refusing to release the police tapes, however.

Those, I'd really like to hear.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#6    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

If it walks like a coverup, talks like a coverup and smells like a coverup, it must be a coverup, eh?

#7    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,569 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 25 November 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

If it walks like a coverup, talks like a coverup and smells like a coverup, it must be a coverup, eh?

Well we'll never know since a law was passed preventing the crime scene photos from ever being released and the school was ground in to fine powder :)

- Roosevelt

#8    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,828 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Wait, I didn't really follow this terrible incident as I was busy at the time. What are the conspiracy theories? Are people saying it was not just some mentally ill nut job going on a rampage?

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#9    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 25 November 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

Well we'll never know since a law was passed preventing the crime scene photos from ever being released and the school was ground in to fine powder :)

Yeah, if they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything?

#10    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,569 posts

include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Postbulveye, on 25 November 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

Wait, I didn't really follow this terrible incident as I was busy at the time. What are the conspiracy theories? Are people saying it was not just some mentally ill nut job going on a rampage?

Too many to list. This isn't really the right board for it, anyways. Use the search function on the forum here and there's a few good threads on Sandy Hook that should get you thinking

- Roosevelt

#11    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,828 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 25 November 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Too many to list. This isn't really the right board for it, anyways. Use the search function on the forum here and there's a few good threads on Sandy Hook that should get you thinking

Ok, will check it out. Thank you.

_EDIT_

Found it:- http://www.unexplain...k

Edited by bulveye, 25 November 2013 - 11:25 PM.

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#12    Piney

Piney

Educated Redskin

• 2,743 posts

• Redbonz Stumpjumper from the swamps of Shamong

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

I want to know how he just "walked in" all the rural schools around here have a camera out front and they have to "buzz you in". When I show up to do a demonstration at any school in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey It's the same way. It's like going through "Checkpoint Charlie" and it's been that way since Columbine.
Somebody made a BIG mistake and they are burying it.......

Token Nanticoke
http://woodlandindia...orums/index.php
It takes a certain amount of sophistication to live primitive. Stupid people usually don't survive...............

"There aren't any Indians in New Jersey. Just some inbred ******* that live in the woods."

-Donald Trump

#13    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,151 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

They said his mom had occasionally taught there, given his close relationship to her its safe to assume he had spent time around the school, so they felt comfortable with him.

He shows up one day, front door person doesn't pay attention to him, people died.

All supposing theres someone stationed at the door, I assume there wasn't it being a small elementary school, most likely visitors are meant to check in at the front office, and there is usually only a secretary there, which is of course also easily gotten by.

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#14    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

View PostPiney, on 25 November 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

I want to know how he just "walked in" all the rural schools around here have a camera out front and they have to "buzz you in". When I show up to do a demonstration at any school in Delaware, Maryland or New Jersey It's the same way. It's like going through "Checkpoint Charlie" and it's been that way since Columbine.
Somebody made a BIG mistake and they are burying it.......

...or somebody told a BIG story... :innocent:

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,635 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Here are some photos of the school and his bedroom. Naturally, they answer it all:

http://radaronline.c...l/photo/598333/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users