Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gov. Gregoire of WA on warpath for Arkansas

MissMelsWell

Well, Gov. Christine Gregoire of Washington is on the warpath against Arkansas. She's stated that no one who is on parole from the Arkansas Department of Corrections can travel to Washington state until Arkansas figures out their parole problem.

This is two fold really. Apparently Clemmons (who executed 4 police officers) was on parole in Arkansas (thanks Huckabee!) and because of that, WA was trying to send him back to Arkansas after violating his parole in WA on another offence (punching a police officer in the face, among other crimes) Arkansas screwed that up, wouldn't take him back as stipulated by law, and unfortunately, he made bail in WA... the rest of the story is all over the news.

Now, no one on parole in Arkansas can travel to Washington state. This is actually quite unusal. I don't know if it's unprecidented, but it's definitely unusual.

Washington State's govenor is on a rampage, and I think this is just the begining.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21788296/detail.html

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UltraThunderMan

• SilverCougar

• MissMelsWell

• conspiracybeliever

Nail Huckabee's jimmies to the wall, Gregoire!

I think the problem is our jails are too full of people caught with a joint or some stupid little thing like that. There's no room for real criminals. Plus crime is such business we can't let it end. :wacko:

I think the problem is our jails are too full of people caught with a joint or some stupid little thing like that. There's no room for real criminals. Plus crime is such business we can't let it end. :wacko:

I agree. A friend of mine got pulled over for speeding like 2 months ago and had to spend a night in jail because the moronic cops hadn't taken his warrant off the computer or whatever. Then they were too lazy to even check that what he was saying was true. So that was just a waste of everyone's time.

I agree. A friend of mine got pulled over for speeding like 2 months ago and had to spend a night in jail because the moronic cops hadn't taken his warrant off the computer or whatever. Then they were too lazy to even check that what he was saying was true. So that was just a waste of everyone's time.

It's not the cops that take those kinds of things off the computer, that responsibility belongs to the courts. Cops are just as annoyed by clerical errors as citizens are.

And releasing insanly violent offenders because his momma wrote in begging a known fundamentalist politition to release her highly unstable boy out so he can "do jesus's work" is sooo much a better thing to ease how crowded the jail system is. >.<

The smaller **** shouldn't be jailable... and people who let their decisions be swayed by their religious beliefs shouldn't be allowed to pardon/commute peoples scentences.

It's not the cops that take those kinds of things off the computer, that responsibility belongs to the courts. Cops are just as annoyed by clerical errors as citizens are.

They could've checked to verify what he was saying. But they refused and an innocent civilian had to spend time in jail.