Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alleged 'Alien' Body / Mystery In Russia

Still Waters

An old lady from Petrozavodsk city reported that she had been keeping a frozen alien body in a refrigerator for a couple of years. The alien was found next to the woman’s summer house. The body was said to be 'very hot' and that metal fragments were lying beside it. Before finding the body the lady heard a terrible noise. The creature was 40-50 cm long, had a big head, mouth and orbits.It was also wearing a one-piece garment. Two days ago the lady was visited by some people who confiscated the body for the purpose of its investigation and, according to their words, took it to the Karelian Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

However, employees of the Research Center who were interviewed later said that they had never heard of the discovery. Where was the body taken?

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Lilly

• GirlfromOz

• heran kalfen

Can I enquire as to what "Big orbits" might be?

Having looked at the images, they are indeed strange. If it is real, as in not made from plastic etc. it is a wonder as to what it may be...

Edited by Matt Vinyl

This looks like a deformed root from some weird plant. I truely do NOT think for one minute it is an "Alien" from another world. Looks like a turnip or something like that. I also found it odd that they did not tak it out of the plastic bag. I would have liked to see the rest of it. This little arms or what ever they were saposed to be looked VERY MUCH plant like. Sorry, I just don't buy it. :wacko:

Rocketgirl B)

This looks like a deformed root from some weird plant. I truely do NOT think for one minute it is an "Alien" from another world. Looks like a turnip or something like that. I also found it odd that they did not tak it out of the plastic bag. I would have liked to see the rest of it. This little arms or what ever they were saposed to be looked VERY MUCH plant like. Sorry, I just don't buy it. :wacko:

Rocketgirl B)

I think you may be right on that one, even look at the mouth, it seems to just be a shallow cavity in the shape of one with no throat.

Can I enquire as to what "Big orbits" might be?

Having looked at the images, they are indeed strange. If it is real, as in not made from plastic etc. it is a wonder as to what it may be...

Orbits = eye sockets :)

Always amazes me that people claim these things are top secret and how only a precious few know of the existence. Then you get someone pop up and say "I was the photographer or took some pictures/video and walked out with it. Very likely.

And, really how many rational people would put an "alien" in a home refrigerator for two years. The behavior itself is confounding to the case.

Not buying it for a second, but it does look somewhat like a cross between Dominar Rygel XVI and Jabba the Hutt...

Combination bullfrog and 2 year old refrigerated potato, those things can take over a refrigerator if left to their own devices for any length of time. :blink:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

S3C3 is about the closes to the correct answer on this one ! If you leave a big cabbage and a pound of pork roung wraped in a one peice bag in the fridge for two years

You will get all sorts of Alien looking creatures growing in there ! I say throw some spices ,vinegar hot chilies and make a Great Kim-Chee dish outta it !

Might Kill ya but we all gotta go sometime !

justDONTEATUS :wacko:

Hmmmm... cold Russian nights with lots 'o Vodka... could be frozen Yak crap for all we know!

Hmmmm... cold Russian nights with lots 'o Vodka... could be frozen Yak crap for all we know!

I'm gonna go with very large mandrake root, though why it's wearing clothes I can't say!

Was tryna think of a good soviet Russia joke to no avail, I give up!

two men allegedly turned up at her house a few days ago and confiscated the corpse for investigative purposes, claiming to be from the Karelian Research Center...

So even if it is not ET,Bigfoot,roots,mandrake why did this 2 people came to her house and took the body? If that really happened... :huh:

Rocketgirl B)

this is exactly how i saw it. looks vegetative - especially that 'arm and fingers' bit hanging off - looks like a root coming off the side.

and yes, why is it still in the bag?

First thing that came to my mind was a plant. It doesn't seem to "alien-like". In my opinion its a root or something that she could have carved out, or might have been naturally carved out from forces of nature.. Maybe if it has DNA or a tissue sample will I buy this story.