Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Future dreams? Quorum of Psychic elders?

XxXtimetravler

Ever since I was little Ive always had dreams about the end of world. As I grew up I started to recognize I was dreaming about something a few days before it happened. This has happened on many different occasions way more than to count the tsunami in Japan about 3 years ago, a fire down south of where I live, and even this girl who was struck by a car rite in front of me i was there to call 911 even though I never go to that place and I didn't remember the dream till after it happened. That's just the tragic part I also have dreams that I'm with this quorum of psychic elders sitting at a table with psychic tools and they say I'm one of them and that we meet in our dreams to recharge our psychic abilities i told someone about this and after I told them I doubted my self and the psychic elders and that same night I had a dream where the elders came back and they told me with the ideas I have in my head (which I will not reveal) I will save the world and then everything was about to go dark and I heard these keywords that are the basic fundamental for the plans I have. after I heard those words everything went to light again. I could go on and on with story's like this Ive even related my dreams to prophesys in the bible proving to myself it is the last days (read acts 2:17-20) In my dream I looked up and saw a red moon.

So what do u guys think? Do you believe me I assure to you this is the truth. Tell me what u think of the psychic elders I already know why I have future dreams. There's ways of controlling our dreams. If I mastered this technique does that mean I could control the future???? I used the technique once apparently in our dreams we can put our middle fingers though our palm I saw this In my dream after that I sprang forward with excitement and then I don't remember what happened next I just remember a sense of destruction....

• Like 1

Red moon to me as an Aussie says "Bushfire moon" - that's when the smoke makes the moon look orange or sometimes red. Maybe somewhere's about to cop a real nasty fire season?

• Like 1

I believe that the stories in the Bible are symbolic. I also believe that dreams are symbolic. I even go as dangerously far as to believe that everything we experience in life, and all we know is symbolic.

Now what it all symbolizes; that's the real question.

Do you need us to believe you? :sm

With practice you can learn to remember your future dreams a bit sooner.

Edited by V0ID

i have dreams of the future and lucid dreams, ive also had dreams of people dying that came true. the saddest is a dream where it was night and i could here a baby crying, so i follow the sound intending to help the baby and i reach a river bank. im desperately trying to look for the baby when i fall in and drown. the next day my mother says some one she knows baby drowned in the bath.

not sure about dream elder thing but would like to know more.

ive yet to try predict the future in a lucid dream, but i have made a computer to watch past memories.

I like your dreams and all.. and the psychic elders is really cool. Controlling your dreams is cool to. I think we all have influencw in the qoeld but I dont know about controlling the future... I think god is in "control" thats my opinion. But he does give us certain functions.

It be interesting to see if you have made a difference with your dream activity.. test it out!

Edited by SpiritWriter

no worries, u not the only one who been told like that. there are more people have been call out around the world. they are connected is some ways. what they called telepathy thingy.

• Like 1