Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Shadow Shaman talks about demons

LostSouls7

So here is a wonderful video by an old guy

the Shadow Shaman.

He is funny and spooky,

but his message is true.

what do you think of this?

are demons real? or just imaginations of the mind?

• Like 1

You offer only two possibilites out of dozens that I can think of.

These are all just "possibilities." Ghost, alien, smoke, reflection, jinn, angel, eye floater, illusion, optical illusion, delusion, dream, waking dream, hallucination, refraction.

aren't Jinns demons??

or genie's ?

i just wish they really granted 3 wishes..

Jinns and Genies have a common history but Jinns don't live in bottles but in a sort-of semi-alternative existence where they can see us but we can't see them.

• Like 1

Sounds to me like a WWE wrestler. The Undertaker maybe.

• Like 1

They are real. People want to argue about what that means etc. What is a demon etc. Negative non-human, non-non real figments of our "imagination" entities exist.

I totally believe demons are real, and anything involving demons should be left alone

I totally believe demons are real, and anything involving demons should be left alone

Not possible.

aren't Jinns demons??

or genie's ?

i just wish they really granted 3 wishes..

That's a common mistake thinking that Jinns and demons are the same thing, but there worlds apart from each other. Iv heard that Jinns will grant you wishes but there tricky to deal with. Have you ever seen the movie WishMaster?

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

I have no idea what relationship Jinn might have to demons -- they come out of different cultures. I also never heard of Jinn having magic power except might seem magic from the fact that one can't see them and hence they can know things they shouldn't.

Blair witch meets turtle man.

• Like 3

These are the kind of videos that make me think, Do really want to look at it... brain freeze. Just put down the mouse and walk away... then I click... brain death... :rofl:

• Like 3

I have no idea what relationship Jinn might have to demons -- they come out of different cultures. I also never heard of Jinn having magic power except might seem magic from the fact that one can't see them and hence they can know things they shouldn't.

Cultures share common phenomena demon or jinn doesn't belong to a culture. People may believe different things based on thier culture because they havent a true understanding. A shadowy figure from the spirit realm. A spirit believed to reside in an object. A spirit that grants your wishes. These are across the board.

They are real. People want to argue about what that means etc. What is a demon etc. Negative non-human, non-non real figments of our "imagination" entities exist.

In our imagination

These are all just "possibilities." Ghost, alien, smoke, reflection, jinn, angel, eye floater, illusion, optical illusion, delusion, dream, waking dream, hallucination, refraction.

There's also these possibilities : The shaman in the video is a fake. (Not ruling out the paranormal in general).

The default, when there is so little convincing evidence, is to disbelieve. Rationally, I think that is probably what one should do. However, there remains, to me, considerable doubt.

I don't think, however, that there is anything to fear or be superstitious about, nor any point in scientists investigating the claims. Such efforts will always evaporated into wasted time.

You know what I think... don't get upset y'all... I'm just saying what I think, The God of Abraham was a desert Jinn. He fits the definition.

Marids (Arabic: مارد‎ mārid) are often described as the most powerful type of jinn, having especially great powers. They are the most arrogant and proud as well. Like every jinn, they have free will yet could be compelled to perform chores. They also have the ability to grant wishes to mortals, but that usually requires battle, and according to some sources imprisonment, rituals, or just a great deal of flattery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_mythology

• Like 3

You know what I think... don't get upset y'all... I'm just saying what I think, The God of Abraham was a desert Jinn. He fits the definition.

Marids (Arabic: مارد‎ mārid) are often described as the most powerful type of jinn, having especially great powers. They are the most arrogant and proud as well. Like every jinn, they have free will yet could be compelled to perform chores. They also have the ability to grant wishes to mortals, but that usually requires battle, and according to some sources imprisonment, rituals, or just a great deal of flattery.

http://en.wikipedia....abian_mythology

Wow battle.. does sound right. The bible said he was the God of Armies.

And they did fight a lot in his name... interesting.

So Jinns are like Gods then? I thought they were Genies

I want my 3 wishes damm it..

If I got to deal with the God of Armies to get them I'll pass on the 3 wishes.

• Like 1

what do you think of this?

That was a pretty accurate explanation as to what can & will go wrong if you go down such a self serving path.

are demons real? or just imaginations of the mind?

I don't want to give an answer to debate this either way..

One possible explanation is that they are real, the other that the perceptions of the mind are mere imaginations.. imo both are wrong.

The "Ideas" (Which I notice you tagged to this thread :tu:) is just as, if not more important than if they do exist. metaphorically speaking, Idea's are a seed, and from seeds anything can grow.

These are the kind of videos that make me think, Do really want to look at it... brain freeze. Just put down the mouse and walk away... then I click... brain death... :rofl:

Snap..

These topics are things I normally avoid for the sake of trying to keep the mind free of weeds.

• Like 1

Not possible.

Really? its not possible?