Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a Parrot on Mars

anonemus9

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anonemus9

• Aus Der Box Skeptisch

• Simbi Laveau

• Rlyeh

Disclosure about what??

It is sand that sort of looks like a parrot....

They spent six years working on this and concluded that's artwork of a parrot on Mars?

I weep for humanity.

"This is a good example of the phenomena 'pareidolia,' where we see things (such as animals) that aren't really there," University of Arizona planetary geologist Alfred McEwen wrote in an update posted on the university's HiRISE website.

It's the same as this -

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225292

"This is a good example of the phenomena 'pareidolia,' where we see things (such as animals) that aren't really there," University of Arizona planetary geologist Alfred McEwen wrote in an update posted on the university's HiRISE website.

It's the same as this -

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225292

I would've gone with this, one of my favorite threads: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=213870

Long live Birdman. They don't have to believe for you to exist! ^_^

Sure it's a parrot! Just like this is an elephant on Mars. It's a typical habit of our eyes and brains making recognisable patterns out of anything.

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-this-a-parrot-on-mars-120411.html

Weblink to the article on discover.com above.

Pretty crazy discovery, maybe some disclosure will start now?

Disclosure about what exactly? That an alien with a jumbo box of crayons is drawing really bad pictures on Mars?

2 Reasons I posted it

1."an anatomically correct, three-dimensional rendering of a parrot on Mars that is too accurate for chance.

So concludes an independent team of two geologists, three veterinarians and a sculptor"

2. "avian-shaped formation that exhibits a unique set of proportional features"

News.discovery.com doesn't usually write things like that unless they're decently backed.

That is all, rest of the posts are on you. I'm done on this one.

_Only...thanks for the link to the other post, awesome info.

Go figure, more hate and narrow mindedness on that post too.

for others...I put a comment on disclosure on there to rile you up (of course there is no such thing at this moment, nor will our government do it even if it were possible)...looks like you took the bait, suckers.

Paredolia.... the last picture shows all if it was a sculpture then no high resolution would be necessary. Also the person pushing the subject is writing a book for profit. Seems like he has reason to convince people of the farce. Well that's my two bits worth anyways....

_Only...thanks for the link to the other post, awesome info.

Go figure, more hate and narrow mindedness on that post too.

for others...I put a comment on disclosure on there to rile you up (of course there is no such thing at this moment, nor will our government do it even if it were possible)...looks like you took the bait, suckers.

Was any of this post necessary ... no need to be defensive. You shared an article and it was discussed. I apologize for the discussion not going the way you had hoped but all in all it was discussed. Thank you for sharing the article.

Was any of this post necessary ... no need to be defensive. You shared an article and it was discussed. I apologize for the discussion not going the way you had hoped but all in all it was discussed. Thank you for sharing the article.

Understandable, but if being defensive is unnecessary, so is making a mockery of the post. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Therefore, if one is okay, the other has to be too. So you decide, either only serious responses or the poster has the right to defend their position in a way they see fit. It can't be mockery and no response.

Also, if you saw my only other thread, it was brutal immediately, and I tried an experiment with the disclosure comment. I was just saying, it worked. Didn't need the suckers, though. I would apologize for calling them suckers, but they are the ones making a mockery of the post, relating to my prior point. Was it necessary in the first place.

Understandable, but if being defensive is unnecessary, so is making a mockery of the post. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Therefore, if one is okay, the other has to be too. So you decide, either only serious responses or the poster has the right to defend their position in a way they see fit. It can't be mockery and no response.

Also, if you saw my only other thread, it was brutal immediately, and I tried an experiment with the disclosure comment. I was just saying, it worked. Didn't need the suckers, though. I would apologize for calling them suckers, but they are the ones making a mockery of the post, relating to my prior point. Was it necessary in the first place.

Take the high road man. This is a public forum and the public are a mix of skeptics cynics believers and dreamers. Any one of those groups could be called suckers by any other but there is no basis for its label for any of them. Simply we all view the world differently. Take the high road man you seem better than that. I'm not wrong about that am I?

So you admit to trolling? Which is clearly against the rules.

So, what you really mean by the enlarged text above is this :-

If you dont agree with me then dont bother posting!

There are only two ways in which this debate can go. Either it really is a rock carving of a parrot, or it is the mind playing tricks and seeing what it is conditioned to see. There are no other possible explanations.

Those that have not agreed with you, which at this stage appears to be 100% of posters, now get labelled 'suckers' !

Sorry, but I can see only one sucker here.

By the way. Dont you find it strange how these images on Mars only appear as images when the shadows are in the right place? Take a good look around you here on Earth. It doesnt matter where the sun is in the sky or where the shadows are on the ground. . A parrot looks like a parrot. A face looks like a face. And a rock looks like a rock.!

:lol:

They spent six years working on this and concluded that's artwork of a parrot on Mars?

I weep for humanity.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well there we have it. Finally proof of Alien intelligence. It has taken a long time, and I did not think we would see it in our lifetime, but look.

Now the government will have no choice but to tell us everything about the moon bases and the real reason man has not been to Mars. We all know the face on Mars was when we got the warning to stay away. This could not be a plainer message, it is a picture perfect copy of a parrot. For those of us that speak to the beings of light, we know why this is a parrot too. What we woud call a Dinosaur was covered in feathers, this is an advance species of highly intelligent Dinosaur. There is a series of huge reproductions like this that tell us the stay away message loud and clear. The face is but one, the parrot another, what the government is keeping hidden is the rest of the sequence that tells us exactly what our place in the Universe is. The 57 species in orbit around out planet are watching us to make sure we play the game. Governments have to keep quiet, or they will obliterate the planet and repopulate it with more conditioned slaves. Our conditioning is OK for that majority, but some of us are still asking questions. If the Government cannot quiet this rebellion, the fate if the planet is in jeopardy. Hopefully the benevolent Gray and Nordics can help the situation, but few remain on our side. If we do not listen to these beings we will lose everything. Before that happens, we will see disclosure. If the Government get it wrong and we go to war, it wil be staged as having just happened. Now you all know better.

The website is solid as, stories like FERVENT CANE TOAD CULLING IN AUSTRALIA have exposed the toad hatred in Australia, and the plight of these poor animals. Like the author says, lets hope they don't introduce something worse to eat the toads! Without solid news like this, the Government is just going to keep pulling to wool over your eyes sheeple.

Could this message be any clearer? I do not think so! Any day now!

POLLY WANT A COSMONAUT,POLLY WANT AN ASTRONAUT ! POLLY WANT POLLY WANT !

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-this-a-parrot-on-mars-120411.html

Weblink to the article on discover.com above.

Pretty crazy discovery, maybe some disclosure will start now?

You might want to think about why they published this 'news'... it was already 'discovered' in 2002 and published in a book in 2009:

The Martian Codex: More Reflections from Mars - George J. Haas,William R. Saunders,Greg Orme/2009

Are you rdunk?

You realise a person put the colors on right?

Here we go again...

Not a crazy discovery, a natural formation. No disclosure either.

Sorry...

Tim.

Appreciate the responses everyone. Who knows what it is, definitely odd that the features are so distinct.

And, you're right, the high road is the best road.

btw...what is trolling? I haven't spent enough time on forums to catch that lingo.