Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schoolboys Plot Rape & Murder!

Eldorado

"A US judge has ruled that two boys, aged 10 and 11, will stand trial on charges of planning to rape and murder a classmate.

The schoolboys had a handwritten plan listing seven steps leading up to the killing of a female classmate, according to Stevens County Prosecutor Tim Rasmussen. That list was submitted as evidence at their mental capacity hearing on Friday. The judge decided that the pair understood the nature and consequences of their actions and would stand trial in juvenile court."

"The boys are said to have boarded a school bus on February 7 with a knife, a semi-automatic pistol and ammunition in a backpack on their way to Fort Colville Elementary School."

More here: http://news.sky.com/...rape-and-murder

This world of ours is going to hell in a handbasket, imo.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 5

What's going on with these kids? Yes kids planning rape and murder. Seems like the criminals are getting younger and happening more. I hate to say it but they need locked up and given help if its possible to help them. They need to try though because one day they will get out of jail.

EDIT: Wonder if there is something in the water.

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 3

just another reason that i have no desire to ever visit the states again or ever raise or take my children there.

• Like 3

just another reason that i have no desire to ever visit the states again or ever raise or take my children there.

Fair enough. But I doubt you will find total safety anywhere any longer. There is a moral vacuum spreading over the whole world and while I agree it is very bad in the US, the US is hardly the root and location of it all. It's called human evil. When moral codes are destroyed by people who justify everything in the guise of personal freedom - this is what we get. I believe we have an answer but to accept it we have to hand over some of that "freedom" we clamor after so much.
  • Like 8

You can't go back to the old safety after the wall has been breached. To teach people simple life where you just stop and live would pay off more.. to teach that we're control of ourselves, because after that you're more qualified to learn responsibility, more open to that concept. If we had no freedom, we'd have no responsibility.

• Like 2

Fair enough. But I doubt you will find total safety anywhere any longer. There is a moral vacuum spreading over the whole world and while I agree it is very bad in the US, the US is hardly the root and location of it all. It's called human evil. When moral codes are destroyed by people who justify everything in the guise of personal freedom - this is what we get. I believe we have an answer but to accept it we have to hand over some of that "freedom" we clamor after so much.

total safety? no of course not, but comparing where i live to many places in the states i feel EXTREMELY safe where i am and always have. can bad things happen anywhere? absolutely, but its not that often here and thats good enough for me. frankly i dont need to worry about getting shot or stabbed at school, or a theater or a mall. can it happen... sure. will it? not very likely.

• Like 2

To teach people simple life where you just stop and live would pay off more.. to teach that we're control of ourselves

Bingo. well said. Ive learned so much by taking a few moments and talking to my neighbors for a bit when I get the chance. they are older in general and the live sustainable lifestyles. I learn a great deal from them and it helps me achieve my own goals. Also Ill be having my own organic meat source out of it as well. :tu:

• Like 3

Something really is wrong with today's youth. Lately, a lot of the crimes I've been hearing about are being done by people around 25 and younger. No 10 year should be sitting around planning a crime like that. Whatever happened to children playing outside..riding their bikes and stuff. Nowadays, these kids are planning crimes that can give them jail time instead of doing things that can them scraped knees.

Eldorado, no this world is not going to hell in a handbasket. It's going to hell on a rocket.

A handbasket is too good for us.

• Like 5

Very sad, i bet these kids came from broken homes.i hope jail scares the hell out of them

• Like 1

This world is falling to peices

• Like 1

Can't say I blame them too much, I got bored real easy in school as well.

:unsure2:

However, you don't make a list because it can be used as evidence if you get caught. Children?

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 2

"A US judge has ruled that two boys, aged 10 and 11, will stand trial on charges of planning to rape and murder a classmate.

The schoolboys had a handwritten plan listing seven steps leading up to the killing of a female classmate, according to Stevens County Prosecutor Tim Rasmussen. That list was submitted as evidence at their mental capacity hearing on Friday. The judge decided that the pair understood the nature and consequences of their actions and would stand trial in juvenile court."

"The boys are said to have boarded a school bus on February 7 with a knife, a semi-automatic pistol and ammunition in a backpack on their way to Fort Colville Elementary School."

More here: http://news.sky.com/...rape-and-murder

This world of ours is going to hell in a handbasket, imo.

I'm sorry to take the wool off your eyes. but... we're already in hell

Some States and cities are best avoided. The low population ones would probably be fine to visit though.

• Like 2

Some States and cities are best avoided. The low population ones would probably be fine to visit though.

I'm sure they would be honestly I'm positive there's places in the states where one could feel safe and have a great time I'm just not going to go out of my way to find out where. Just want to make it clear though i do not hate americans or hate america, i just personally have no desire to live/visit a country with the staggering amount of violence and hatred displayed by so many of its citizens. that's just my personal opinion though.

• Like 1

What is going on these days? When I was ten, I was still running around outside or playing with my dolls...I did not even know about sex let alone rape.

• Like 1

Everyone asks whats going on with all this these days.Very simple really,all kids and teens are fed 24/7 on tv,movies,magazines,music,the net.....Violence,sex,drugs,and any and everything else.Hell that stupid jodi arias trial is full of all kinds of explicit garbage,yet is all over the news 24/7 ON THE NEWS!Look at how the MSM pimp out these shooting stories for months on end,every damn news station will run them non-stop.This world has been going to **** for years now and it just accelerated because all one has to do now is have a cell phone with internet access and any and all garbage they can think of is right at their finger tips!

• Like 8

I say these boys may just not know any better. Their minds are probably brainwash and influence by whatever surroundings they live in and this how they turned out. Either by family, community or media/movies. All the above for some.

That is how it was in my grade school. A lot of kids minds were shaped and brainwash by all the rated R gangster movies. Kids were waiting to jump other students after school and threatening to rape as early as 2nd grade. I remember fourth grade a group of boys laughing about how they rape and beat some kid in the boysroom and comparing it to some prison movie they all saw. This goes on and on a lot more than you would think and it almost always went unnoticed and never founded out.

All those kids were influence by the society and community that we lived in. As I see it, this is just going to happen in some places, a by product of the freedom and life certain ones live in.

• Like 4

total safety? no of course not, but comparing where i live to many places in the states i feel EXTREMELY safe where i am and always have. can bad things happen anywhere? absolutely, but its not that often here and thats good enough for me. frankly i dont need to worry about getting shot or stabbed at school, or a theater or a mall. can it happen... sure. will it? not very likely.

Yep....and you just described the great majority of the home towns in the USA. But I'm glad you feel safer where you are.
  • Like 2

Seems like that's all American boys think about these days, rape and murder, rape and murder...I blame god and grand theft auto!

American boys think about these days, rape and murder, rape and murder

Right, gotcha. This stuff only happens in uSA.

• Like 6

Seems like that's all American boys think about these days, rape and murder, rape and murder...I blame god and grand theft auto!

That game doesn't teach rape and murder, it teaches you to pay a prostitute for consensual sex then murder her to get your money back. ;)

• Like 2

That game doesn't teach rape and murder, it teaches you to pay a prostitute for consensual sex then murder her to get your money back. ;)

Haha your right, my apologies. So then I guess I just blame god.

If I could double like your post I would lol that was a good one!

Edited by Goddess_Lilith
  • Like 2

Yep....and you just described the great majority of the home towns in the USA. But I'm glad you feel safer where you are.

much safer.

Everyone asks whats going on with all this these days.Very simple really,all kids and teens are fed 24/7 on tv,movies,magazines,music,the net.....Violence,sex,drugs,and any and everything else.Hell that stupid jodi arias trial is full of all kinds of explicit garbage,yet is all over the news 24/7 ON THE NEWS!Look at how the MSM pimp out these shooting stories for months on end,every damn news station will run them non-stop.This world has been going to **** for years now and it just accelerated because all one has to do now is have a cell phone with internet access and any and all garbage they can think of is right at their finger tips!

Yeah... if we still had just the news paper or tv with 2-3 channels things could be much more screwed though, because at least now you can get your hands on the more sensible stuff too instead of watching the inciting things. I think the real problem is the certain yankee programs that try to make an exciting and entertairning affair out of things like divorces, break-ups, people's misery in jail and in gangs (gangland anyone?)... not that seeing those sides of life from behind the screen at least wouldn't hurt, but when you attach to them the kind of emotions the narrators attach with their voice tones, always the same, and lots of kids watching it... it just creates more conflicts.

I've not noticed this problem at all in my country.. could be that it's the oblivious me, but at least in my age-group (30 and a bit lower) we have kind of respect to those who do a number on the rapists and the like, punish them even if it means going vigilante. I know a lot of guys wouldn't probably report anyone beating up a rapist or alike here, even though the machismo part that's associated with that kind of vigilante seems to be on the decline here. I think that's one thing where brutish male energy finds it's place. The gangs here also do a lot of different kind of crimes, but they also do the vigilante thing on the rapists if they come across them, in prison or something, and they dont generally rape or let rapists be a part of them as far as I've understood, because in here they've supposed to be these big, strong men everyone's scared of if they care about their well-being, not sneaky little... you know. In here I guess you could say that you're not considered to be a real man if you rape. This all is a part of the certain redneckish attitute people here have maintained despite of things getting international and more cityish especially the last 15 years. I guess the generations of the past must've gotten something right.

Edited by Mikko-kun

Where do they learn such violence? The line between reality and imagination is blurred for young kids,, but we just used to pretend to be knights or cowboys .. not plotting rape/murder!

They just don't understand the REALITY of it all. ** kids are growing up in cyber space , exposed to nonstop video streams of make believe worlds and situations . Nobody really dies on tv... or in cyber space.. so they just don't get IT.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2