Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#121    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 29 December 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

And if you can find someone who has posted more links to real information about UFOs than me, I don't know who it would be.

Your "NOT KNOWING" something is no proof either way about its veracity.

Checkable citations might be. Try it.

Seems whenever somebody challenges a link of yours, your escape clause is that you're just offering a  claim for discussion, you're not arguing any of it is actually true.

Like Clark McClelland and his inane ravings.

#122    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Your "NOT KNOWING" something is no proof either way about its veracity.

Checkable citations might be. Try it.

Seems whenever somebody challenges a link of yours, your escape clause is that you're just offering a  claim for discussion, you're not arguing any of it is actually true.

Like Clark McClelland and his inane ravings.

I have never said any such thing at all on here--not once.  Fell free to check anything I have ever cited to your little heart's content.

You and Dingo could not be more completely and totally wrong in this mis-characterization of me--180 degrees wrong.

I have also said many times that I only post things on here that I regard as true and I am willing to defend these against anyone and everyone.  You do not intimidate me in the least because I know more than you and I also know that I'm right.

#123    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,802 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 December 2012 - 04:08 AM, said:

I have also said many times that I only post things on here that I regard as true and I am willing to defend these against anyone and everyone.  You do not intimidate me in the least because I know more than you and I also know that I'm right.

OK, so you stand behind the credibility of Clark McClelland even though his desperate financial plight prompts no relief from you.

Watch him on his youtube pieces this year, where he claims he personally witnessed the explosion on Mars also seen [and reported] by a Japanese astronomer back in the 1950s.

When I checked out his claim, I concluded it was physically impossible for him to see from Pittsburgh the same brief event that a Japanese astronomer saw from Osaka.

From this I deduced that in this case, he was lying.

Please propose an alternate explanation for his story. If you wish us to believe McClelland, you better come up with something persuasive.

#124    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 December 2012 - 04:08 AM, said:

You and Dingo could not be more completely and totally wrong in this mis-characterization of me--180 degrees wrong.

Ok Guff.. correct me if I am wrong.. but you have never posted anything that proves you are who you say you are.. posted nothing to show you were in with the gov ufo groups.. zip.. nadda.. nothing..

Yes you post up other peoples work.. reports etc.. and then you will come out and say 'that is not the full story.. the reports I have seen etc etc etc'..

Guff.. thats not proof.. thats hearsay and hyperbole

#125    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 30 December 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

OK, so you stand behind the credibility of Clark McClelland even though his desperate financial plight prompts no relief from you.

Watch him on his youtube pieces this year, where he claims he personally witnessed the explosion on Mars also seen [and reported] by a Japanese astronomer back in the 1950s.

When I checked out his claim, I concluded it was physically impossible for him to see from Pittsburgh the same brief event that a Japanese astronomer saw from Osaka.

From this I deduced that in this case, he was lying.

Please propose an alternate explanation for his story. If you wish us to believe McClelland, you better come up with something persuasive.

I am not aware that he ever posted anything about an explosion on Mars and I certainly have never posted anything about it.

I have mentioned from time to time that the astronomer Clyde Tombaugh thought that he had detected a nuclear explosion on Mars in 1941, but I have never said anything at all about Nazi bases at the South Pole or McClelland's supposed explosions on Mars.

I therefore refuse to accept any of your criticism about things that I have never posted on here at all.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 30 December 2012 - 08:27 AM.

#126    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 30 December 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

Ok Guff.. correct me if I am wrong.. but you have never posted anything that proves you are who you say you are.. posted nothing to show you were in with the gov ufo groups.. zip.. nadda.. nothing..

Yes you post up other peoples work.. reports etc.. and then you will come out and say 'that is not the full story.. the reports I have seen etc etc etc'..

Guff.. thats not proof.. thats hearsay and hyperbole

I never said that I was "in" a government UFO group, only that I was aware of existence and people who worked for it.  I have posted a great deal of information about this top secret UFO investigation but you seem blissfully unaware of this.

On other threads I have written a great deal about my background--probably more than anyone else who has ever posted on here--and certainly more than you ever have.  

Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

#127    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 December 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

I never said that I was "in" a government UFO group, only that I was aware of existence and people who worked for it.  I have posted a great deal of information about this top secret UFO investigation but you seem blissfully unaware of this.

On other threads I have written a great deal about my background--probably more than anyone else who has ever posted on here--and certainly more than you ever have.  

Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

again.. you have posted..  not proven.. and again I say hyperbole

and yet you keep saying.. you have seen these reports.. yet never shown them..

To be honest.. I honestly dont think you know half the stuff you say you do.. other then what you have read from books and what comes out a UFO conventions..

Its all coming across as one of the 'my sisters friend uncle's best mate met a guy at a pub who said his mothers fathers old school buddy worked at this place'..

#128    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 30 December 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

again.. you have posted..  not proven.. and again I say hyperbole

and yet you keep saying.. you have seen these reports.. yet never shown them..

To be honest.. I honestly dont think you know half the stuff you say you do.. other then what you have read from books and what comes out a UFO conventions..

Its all coming across as one of the 'my sisters friend uncle's best mate met a guy at a pub who said his mothers fathers old school buddy worked at this place'..

Listen, I really don't care what you or any of the other Aussie Dingos think of me.  Truth be told, I don't like any of you very much either--never have.  I have been telling the truth about everything I have been saying, and you can take it or leave it.

By the way, I have never been to a "UFO convention".

#129    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 December 2012 - 08:26 AM, said:

Listen, I really don't care what you or any of the other Aussie Dingos think of me.  Truth be told, I don't like any of you very much either--never have.  I have been telling the truth about everything I have been saying, and you can take it or leave it.

By the way, I have never been to a "UFO convention".

Heh thats ok mate.. I like you.. your like the Jerry Lewis of the boards :) you keep me amused..

#130    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:30 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 30 December 2012 - 08:27 AM, said:

Heh thats ok mate.. I like you.. your like the Jerry Lewis of the boards :) you keep me amused..

And you are clearly just trying to bait me without saying anything substantial about yourself or UFOs.  Many people have wasted a great deal of space on here doing exactly the same thing, but compared to me their contributions here are nil.  

That's fine...whatever floats your boat.

#131    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 30 December 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

And you are clearly just trying to bait me without saying anything substantial about yourself or UFOs.  Many people have wasted a great deal of space on here doing exactly the same thing, but compared to me their contributions here are nil.  

That's fine...whatever floats your boat.

Ok.. fair call.. I'm 42.. nearly 43.. used to be a believer in UFO's coming to earth.. then I grew up :D ..

UFO's.. are they real.. no.. is there alien life.. yes of course their would be.. its a bloody big universe so there will be other life out there..

People who have supposedly seen ufo's.. hmm.. misguided.. not really understood what they saw.. ahh.. some are attention seekers going for their 15 minutes of fame.. the ones that say they have been taken by aliens.. well.. they really need help..

UFO videos.. have yet to see one that makes me say.. Wow.. thats a ufo..

All the ufo guff.. projected blue book etc.. distraction.. not covering up ufo's but covering up military projects..

Those who are into the whole UFO's are here etc.. small minded shallow people who unfortunately taken in by people who can spin a good con to make money from them..

So there you have it.. thats my take on ufo's and aliens.. would like to believe.. but I cannot see a real reason to..

#132    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 30 December 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

Ok.. fair call.. I'm 42.. nearly 43.. used to be a believer in UFO's coming to earth.. then I grew up :D ..

UFO's.. are they real.. no.. is there alien life.. yes of course their would be.. its a bloody big universe so there will be other life out there..

People who have supposedly seen ufo's.. hmm.. misguided.. not really understood what they saw.. ahh.. some are attention seekers going for their 15 minutes of fame.. the ones that say they have been taken by aliens.. well.. they really need help..

UFO videos.. have yet to see one that makes me say.. Wow.. thats a ufo..

All the ufo guff.. projected blue book etc.. distraction.. not covering up ufo's but covering up military projects..

Those who are into the whole UFO's are here etc.. small minded shallow people who unfortunately taken in by people who can spin a good con to make money from them..

So there you have it.. thats my take on ufo's and aliens.. would like to believe.. but I cannot see a real reason to..

Once again, you are 100% wrong about me since I never made any money from UFOs and have no interest at all in 15 minutes of fame.

I grew up as the son and grandson of career Army officers and had no interest in UFOs at all until I saw one--many years ago when I was stationed in South Korea.  

I choose not to identify myself but that's also the case with virtually everyone else on here.  If anyone is doing constant self-promotion, it's someone like Oberg, who must just pretty hard up after getting canned by NASA.

By golly, he still sticks to their party line, although it is not just their party line by any means.  They have to do what they're told just like everyone else.

#133    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:13 AM

Actually Guff.. I had you in the 'got sucked in' by it all category not the con man.. you don't come across as a con man.. just someone who feels he is right about it.. which is not a bad thing..

Jim points people to his page because it saves having to time and time again repeat himself with each new nutjob that comes on the boards ..

#134    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

I always get a huge kick out of people claiming this is a big, deep, dark secret......then they offer up a TV show/documentary or internet website as proof of it's secrecy.

How can it be a secret with it's own TV show and internet web page?

:unsure2:

#135    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,949 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 29 December 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

..or deliberate misinformation, as I've shown here and here..
That too, though not that often...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users