Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can someone do a reading please?

Wham

I saw hugs and no kisses. You will need all the help you can get from others, especially them. We all want to be loved, you will, but can you stop at one? Don't be to open but hope.

• Like 1

Jesus_: thank you so much. :) I always feel drained by people's demands :(

You're right on!

Avatar Samantha Ai:Dang no kisses haha :P

That's ok :D

Yeah I don't have to stop at one :)

Thank you so much :) xxx I will hope for the best :)

I think you are very in tune with the underlying forces of the universe (impressive!), meaning you're more authentic than most. You're more of a romantic than most people close to you. Your friends/family members (i'm seeing a sister maybe?) can sometimes not empathize with your big ideas, thoughts, idealizations. Though, it will serve you better to stick with those ideas and accomplish them, as opposed to giving in to what the world around you wants. Sticking with those will help you expand upon your soul's purpose in this life, and thereon, lead you to your soulmate :yes:. That said, I think there may be some lifestyle changes that need to be made, and most of them you are already aware of, it's just a matter of doing so. Making those necessary changes won't be easy, but doing so will serve you in the long run. I can tell you're optimistic and that will always helps things go as efficiently as possible.

I can see you taking wedding photos in a big open field that's maybe near a stable. I'm seeing a barn and horses, if that means anything to you.

I'm pretty good but i'm new to doing this via screens haha so hope im not too off.

hope this resonates with you,

peace

Omggg you're crazyyyy(in a good way lol)

Wow I'm amazed.And yesss I do have a sister,spot onnnn!!!. I'm a people pleaser lol.I hate that about me :P

I definitely need a big change. True that.

Horses and barn! I don't know about that :P sounds soo cool though :P

Wowow you're accurate.I will pm you,please check(please :P)

Thank you soo much :) xxx