Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a lot of spiritual activity

Madebykodak

Hello everyone..I'm new to this site and i've been searching forever for someone to help me with whats going on in my life.

Recently my mother passed and i've had a lot of activity arround me. For years now i've had random ppl tell me different things about me and these people have never met me before. I have a few pictures and even more but i'll start with these few.. I took a picture of my daughter right before Halloween and got a weird light in it..can some one tell me what they think the light mite be?

And i also have another picture that has a mist in it that is surrounding me, now that picture was taken a couple of years ago.

And i have two more pictures that have well,what i was told to be orbs surrounding me and my daughter,those pictures were taken 4 years ago..

Can someone look at them and give me your opinion as to what you see.

Thank You.

post-134715-0-36494900-1352673207_thumb.post-134715-0-36959000-1352673229_thumb.post-134715-0-64515800-1352673317_thumb.

orbs1

• Like 2

My Opinion, In order of the first three photo's.

1) Smoker taking the shot, or very cold evening..

2) Snow, picture taken in bright light or flash.

3) Finger & long fingernail.

• Like 2

no smoker, it was a nice,clear evening..

i thought snow at first but when i googled and compaired, snow pics and orb pics,they weren't the same..snow is not see through nor is it perfectly round and it wasn't a snow storm,just flurries and no flash, just the light from my porch..

and i don't have finger nails, this was taken with a phone, no way could my finger have been at the top of the phone snapping the photo.. i took multiple pictures in the same spot and it wasen''t there.. but thank you for what your eyes see.

Hi and welcome! And sorry for your recent loss.

It's snow on your outdoors snowy pictures, I know because I've taken loads - normally of the dogs playing in the snow! Even if it doesn't feel like its snowing, there will still be millions of moisture droplets in the air - and that it what you are seeing there. As for the other outdoor one, I'm not sure, but would suggest a lens flare maybe? The final one with the cute little girl, I'm not sure, but it looks like there must have been something in the shot they you didn't notice - I used to be a photographer so I know these things can happen and when you download the pics you think 'where did that come from'??!!

I'm a believer in spirits and ghosts and have experienced many things myself, so I do believe - I just don't see any evidence in these photos. But that's just my opinion, I'm no expert! Keep an open mind and keep searching.

• Like 2

no smoker, it was a nice,clear evening..

i thought snow at first but when i googled and compaired, snow pics and orb pics,they weren't the same..snow is not see through nor is it perfectly round and it wasn't a snow storm,just flurries and no flash, just the light from my porch..

and i don't have finger nails, this was taken with a phone, no way could my finger have been at the top of the phone snapping the photo.. i took multiple pictures in the same spot and it wasen''t there.. but thank you for what your eyes see.

Your Welcome..

Sorry forgot to say Welcome to UM..

I've seen orbs before, naked eye, they're more focused and precise..

Have also seen, again, with the naked eye, a ghost or few, A UFO or four.. And through meditation Four entities that I really know nothing about, one of them a being of light.. lol, just thought I'd mention that encase you thought I was a died in the wool closed minded sceptic, which I'm not. These things are real imo..

• Like 1

"Orbs" - as they have become known in paranormaldom - are nothing more than image artefacts of particulates illuminated by the camera; this has been empirically demonstrated/proven since the early 1990s again and again by empirical research and analysis

Hello everyone..I'm new to this site and i've been searching forever for someone to help me with whats going on in my life.

Recently my mother passed and i've had a lot of activity arround me. For years now i've had random ppl tell me different things about me and these people have never met me before. I have a few pictures and even more but i'll start with these few.. I took a picture of my daughter right before Halloween and got a weird light in it..can some one tell me what they think the light mite be?

And i also have another picture that has a mist in it that is surrounding me, now that picture was taken a couple of years ago.

And i have two more pictures that have well,what i was told to be orbs surrounding me and my daughter,those pictures were taken 4 years ago..

Can someone look at them and give me your opinion as to what you see.

Thank You.

post-134715-0-36494900-1352673207_thumb.post-134715-0-36959000-1352673229_thumb.post-134715-0-64515800-1352673317_thumb.

with modern technology yes ghost/spirits can be caught. it's norm just like someone giving the theory of shouldn't do this & that while snapping or one will get the orb and etc. but i have seen and have taken a few of them & yes i have seen the one taken using CCTV. i ain't sure about whose spirits u snap but sure there's something there.

• 4 months later...

The one photo with all of the mist in it is intriguing to me.