Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lip Service

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:54 AM

Anyone ineterested in viewing should PM me their credit card details and bank account numbers.  I'll debit the appropriate amount for the viewing grin2.gif

AHEM...pm BOTH of us for payment details...dont get greedy PA tongue.gif

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#32    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,803 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:03 PM

Define 'appropriate'.  rofl.gif
$29.95 per event (Australian dollars).  That's the usual pay-per-view price over here (at least it was a year ago when I still had cable TV).

AHEM...pm BOTH of us for payment details...dont get greedy PA tongue.gif
I was going to send you a cut - 70/30 my way, since I'm the drawcard grin2.gif (don't take offense, BM - it's a joke).

Regards, PA

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#33    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:47 PM

$29.95 per event (Australian dollars).  That's the usual pay-per-view price over here (at least it was a year ago when I still had cable TV).

I was going to send you a cut - 70/30 my way, since I'm the drawcard grin2.gif (don't take offense, BM - it's a joke).

Regards, PA

nu uh me 60..you 40 thats fair tongue.gif

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#34    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,803 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:22 AM

I'll compromise, 55/45, my way!

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users