Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pushed to the floor by a ghost? CCTV

seeder

Woman says she was pushed to the floor by a GHOST after security cameras filmed her being thrown to the floor when nobody was near her in Chile

Cecilia Carrasco was walking past the reception desk at her lawyer's office

The 34-year-old says she felt hands shove her before she fell in Santiago

CCTV footage quickly went viral in her homeland after it was on local news

She said: 'I'm worried the ghost might be after me. I have no idea why'

Ms Carrasco says she never used to believe in ghosts, but is now afraid of leaving the house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2932945/Woman-says-pushed-floor-GHOST-security-cameras-filmed-thrown-floor-near-Chile.html#ixzz3QLLPtAlb

• Like 2

that was something ,wasn't it ? She hit the ground hard. Hmp. strange...

too bad the desk was blocking the other half of her body.

Looks to me more like she slipped on something.

I actually thought that too... I mean...its just her word she 'felt hands' pushing her isnt it? maybe a good cover story to make up for feeling like a prat :lol:

• Like 1

Looks to me more like she slipped on something.

but she was standing still. looks more like a rug was pulled from out under her or she was pushed down bu the motion of her fall. looked like a push. but who knows???

seeder probably pulled the rug out from under her just to make a video.

kidden

• Like 2

but she was standing still. looks more like a rug was pulled from out under her or she was pushed down bu the motion of her fall. looked like a push. but who knows???

seeder probably pulled the rug out from under her just to make a video.

kidden

Looked kind of staged to me, Couldn't see her feet, Maybe she moved even very slightly and it caused her to slip over?

Even could be her friend, what was she doing once she was out of shot?

Edited by Auntyseptic
  • Like 1

A better vid, go FULL screen, look at the woman with green, she actually stops still....THEN goes flying back. hmmm hard to slip when standing still isnt it?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

I actually thought that too... I mean...its just her word she 'felt hands' pushing her isnt it? maybe a good cover story to make up for feeling like a prat :lol:

To be fair, she would have a good lawsuit if she just said she slipped.

But this way the story is actually interesting.

• Like 1

Looked kind of staged to me, Couldn't see her feet, Maybe she moved even very slightly and it caused her to slip over?

Even could be her friend, what was she doing once she was out of shot?

I know . that part is an issue . but when strange things happen, it looks fake sometimes. I'm not suggesting this is real or fake. i dunno???

people will do anything . but that seems weird to do. what would she gain from it ? besides ridicule ???

• Like 1

It's hard to tell. Part of me thinks she slipped on probably a wet or slick part of the floor. Another part agrees, she was at that moment standing still, then all of a sudden, she was on the floor. It did look sudden. It almost looked like the was pushed on the face to go backwards.

Either way, she must be hurting from a fall like that. I have fallen, bad shoes on wet floors makes for very bruised elbows. I wonder what the history of that place is.

• Like 2

Dang! Looks painful. I've encountered some pretty slick floors- depending on my shoes- like ice.

this made me laugh ...

A better vid, go FULL screen, look at the woman with green, she actually stops still....THEN goes flying back. hmmm hard to slip when standing still isnt it?

hmm hmp you gots you a better one this time Seeder ? ROFL

• Like 1

It's hard to tell. Part of me thinks she slipped on probably a wet or slick part of the floor. Another part agrees, she was at that moment standing still, then all of a sudden, she was on the floor. It did look sudden. It almost looked like the was pushed on the face to go backwards.

Either way, she must be hurting from a fall like that. I have fallen, bad shoes on wet floors makes for very bruised elbows. I wonder what the history of that place is.

Freaky wasn't it...

• Like 1

Strange.....one minute she's standing there....next minute down she goes.... and very sudden and very hard.

I don't believe in ghosts/spirits per se.

But, giving credit where it's due....that fall was indeed weird. :unsure2:

• Like 2

Could of been someone was pulling a cable and she stood on top of it, pulled it and fell

Could of been someone was pulling a cable and she stood on top of it, pulled it and fell

Surely she and others would have known later, if someone had yanked a cable or something from under her?

Looked like her left leg got yanked out from under her.

Possibly a rug? The counter blocking the view doesn't help.

i'm going with natural causes on this'un.

Still entertaining, none the less.