Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello, everyone

Agent Codename

Greetings, everyone.

Since I design paper toys now and then, I though sharing my latest project might be a fun way of saying hello. It's a set of three toy robots, just print 'em out, assemble and enjoy...

http://ravensblight....botMinions.html

And I'd like to assure the moderators that I'm not selling anything or promoting anything, there's no catch, no gimmick, I'm not a troll... I'm just a retired fellow who enjoys making and sharing paper toys. A 'friend of mine' had problems with this in the past, but I enjoy following this site and would very much like to be a part of the community.

Also, the name's pronounced "Coe-Deh-Nah'-Mee". B)

• Like 4

Very Well Coe-Deh-Nah'-Mee , welcome ... I'll have the conscripted Trolls prepare your Studio for you ~ will we be expecting more paper toy projects for the Festive Season ?

How about some of the Marilyn Monroe iconic poses ? :yes:

~ Hiya !

• Like 3

I do have a few more toys up my sleeve, I try to post one every month or two.

As for Marilyn Monroe poses, I'm afraid you're asking the wrong guy...I don't really have the legs for it. :no:

• Like 6

Absolutely brilliant Codename!! ... and welcome to UM. I have already printed out the robots on heavy card (to keep the Grandkids occupied). I had a quick look at the toyshop and will print out a game next, for the kids of course :innocent::whistle:

• Like 3

Welcome Agent Codename...

The UM Dungeon Logistics and Procurement Division has decided to co-opt your evil minion robot line... They have been printed, assembled and sent to the Necromancers Workshop for Evil Minion Soul Insertion...

You will no doubt be proud to know that they will soon be patrolling the really (I mean REALLY) deep levels of our rather extensive Lurkers Dungeon... For your efforts in improving our security (or at least the creepiness

factor) you will be awarded an extra cookie at your next break (Don't take one of the macaroons... Bob, our head cat-o-nine tails 'empresario' really likes those)...

Mabel, our assistant Head Procurement Agent has informed me that due to the dampness of the tunnels, and the persistant slime everywhere, your paper robots will need to be replaced every few days... Which is

fine, their mouldering cardboard 'remains' will just add to the ambiance...

• Like 5

Welcome aboard the crazy train AC!

• Like 2

Welcome Coe-Deh-Nah'-Mee,

I like origami, although i am hopeless at it. I like your paper toys, do they float?

• Like 1

Welcome need any help around UM just message me :tu:

Edited by werewolflvr96

Ohhh yesss, freetoroam, they float. And when you're down heeere... YOU'LL float TOO!

That just seems to be the nature of the new studio third_eye and Taun provided me here...

It's not exactly flooded, yet things still seem to float around. Not sure what that thing in the corner is, I suspect it's a shoggoth.

But I'll make do.

And thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

• Like 1