Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Evolution? Or Emanation

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,646 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

View PostSpore, on 17 September 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Neither is scientific- but theory btw
Get your facts straight please.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/

http://www.nas.edu/e...eoryOrFact.html

Edited by Rlyeh, 18 September 2013 - 07:51 AM.

#17    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,664 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

The OP is missing some of the key basics to well, everything. Lots of misinformation.

#18    AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises

Oderint dum metuant

• 2,374 posts

• My time has not yet come either, Some are born post humously

Ecce homo
    Nietszche

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

I hope someone bought popcorn. Looks like it'll be an amusing thread.

As to the OP when you said a very popular theory was that of Human/Alien contact. I agree. It's populist rubbish. There is no doubt that we evolved from other animals. There are gaps in our knowledge but they are being filled.

Posted Image

#19    Spore

Spore

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• Divine Abyss

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

View PostAtlantisRises, on 18 September 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

I hope someone bought popcorn. Looks like it'll be an amusing thread.

As to the OP when you said a very popular theory was that of Human/Alien contact. I agree. It's populist rubbish. There is no doubt that we evolved from other animals. There are gaps in our knowledge but they are being filled.
Movie just canceled.  Some people do actually believe ETs enhanced human intel. I'm implying that we did NOT, also we are highly distinct from animals- just from simple studies of Neuromelanin in the brain. I think we are in the Human Kingdom not Animal Kingdom

#20    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,646 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

View PostSpore, on 18 September 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

Movie just canceled.  Some people do actually believe ETs enhanced human intel. I'm implying that we did NOT, also we are highly distinct from animals- just from simple studies of Neuromelanin in the brain. I think we are in the Human Kingdom not Animal Kingdom
Then continue to ignore genetics.

#21    Spore

Spore

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• Divine Abyss

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 19 September 2013 - 09:26 AM, said:

Then continue to ignore genetics.
Sure......We did not evolve from apes.
:geek:

Edited by Spore, 19 September 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#22    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostSpore, on 19 September 2013 - 09:42 PM, said:

Sure......We did not evolve from apes.
:geek:

I agree, there are plenty of un-evolved apes around. It just strikes me funny how they learned to use a computer to post on forums and ignore scientific evidence.

Of course I'm not referring to anyone in particular. :whistle:

#23    Spore

Spore

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• Divine Abyss

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 19 September 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

I agree, there are plenty of un-evolved apes around. It just strikes me funny how they learned to use a computer to post on forums and ignore scientific evidence.

Of course I'm not referring to anyone in particular. :whistle:
Like wise. :td:

#24    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostSpore, on 19 September 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

:w00t:

Quite the witty reply, good sir! I bow to your superior buffoonery and shall allow you to dominate this thread with your laughable, derisive, and strangely entertaining imbecility.

Carry on. :yes:

#25    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,646 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostSpore, on 19 September 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

If you found an organism that had animal cells, it was a vertebrate, warm blooded, mammal. Would you call it an animal?

Humans have animal physiology. We are animals.

#26    Spore

Spore

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• Divine Abyss

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

^^^
Our bodies are part of and related to the Universe, colors, Sun, rhythm, stars (zodiac), vitamins, moon, minerals, planets and all things seen and unseen. For example, the pineal gland is solar(sun), pituitary is air, uterus/prostate is water and overies/testicles are Earth.

In Egyptian symbolisms, The Seven Halls of Osirius, the seven colors of the pineal gland and the seven seals) refer to the solar, pharyngeal, cardia, cavernous, conarium, uterus/prostate and sacral plexus. The human body's five senses, five ventricles(solaristic chambers), five points of the pyramid and five endoctrine glands(thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, adrenal and overy/testes) are interrelated. The symbolic Seven Halls of Osiris refers to the plexus and the five points of the pyramid refer to the endoctrine glands.

The major distinction between animals and human are that human metaphysically represent all animals.
FOR EXAMPLE: fish are suited for water, birds are suited for sky and mole-rats are suited for underground.(without choice)
Humans have the ability to manipulate these elements and explore all aspects of living from riding boats to creating underground cities. The Neuromelanin in human brains are much more potent and highly distinct from animals.

Chimpanzees are our closest living relatives, BUT that does not mean we evolved from them. We are separate beings>
Posted Image

Edited by Spore, 21 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

#27    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,646 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Thats great and nothing to do with the actual substance of these organs.

You can play symbolism and metaphysics to your hearts content, these are just mental concepts while the scientific evidence remains the same.

Edited by Rlyeh, 21 September 2013 - 05:58 PM.

#28    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostSpore, on 21 September 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

Chimpanzees are our closest living relatives, BUT that does not mean we evolved from them. We are separate beings>
But this is the usual deliberate, or ignorant, diversion from reality that tries to make it seem we evolved from chimps and other apes. We did not, we share a common ancestor with all the apes, and going further back in time we have a common ancestor with monkeys, and further back with cats and dogs, rats, all mammals. And as for your comments on AE, wrong, wrong, wrong. maybe people in Ethiopia, or America, with a certain agenda believe that nonsense, but you are flogging a dead horse trying to sell that snake oil here.

#29    Spore

Spore

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

• Divine Abyss

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostKaa-Tzik, on 21 September 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

But this is the usual deliberate, or ignorant, diversion from reality that tries to make it seem we evolved from chimps and other apes. We did not, we share a common ancestor with all the apes, and going further back in time we have a common ancestor with monkeys, and further back with cats and dogs, rats, all mammals. And as for your comments on AE, wrong, wrong, wrong. maybe people in Ethiopia, or America, with a certain agenda believe that nonsense, but you are flogging a dead horse trying to sell that snake oil here.
Thought you didnt have time for this thread :geek:

The Egyptian quotes, if you would have read- are symbolisms(key word) like I already mentioned

Edited by Spore, 21 September 2013 - 06:42 PM.

#30    Kaa-Tzik

Kaa-Tzik

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostSpore, on 21 September 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Thought you didnt have time for this thread :geek:

The Egyptian quotes, if you would have read- are symbolisms(key word) like I already mentioned
I come and go as the mood takes me. You repeat errors, and I, and others, have pointed this out. You interpret Ancient Egypt to suit your purpose, I do not see what you do, and I know much on this, and not just the "orthodox".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users