Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Facts about Orbs!

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#46    TheEVPman

TheEVPman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Just because we can't see it, dosen't mean it's not there.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

Most orbs are created by airborne particles. Like dust, pollen or bugs. Some are created by reflections too.

Now there are places thoughout the world where folks have reported seeing "orbs" of light. I've heard of these called spook lights or ghost lights. They give off light of their own.

It wasn't until all the digital cameras began to be used did all the orbs show up in pictures.

#47    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:54 AM

View Postpinupgirl, on 25 April 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

Finally!! I was trying to find someone who has either seen an Orb with the naked eye that turned into an apparition,or an apparition that turned into an Orb.
Thank for being brave and posting this here!!  :tu:
yeah you finally found the ONE !! you wanna marry me? hahaha j.k :P

yeah it was really weird . first i saw this ghost like figure suddenly . it changed form and after that alot of other orbs are starting to .uhh well being visible . . before i knew there were alot of those things. . in different sizes.
was really scary .. at first . but the longer i looked at it . well lets say i cant explain it . any other way than to say = orbs ghost.  must be the real thing.  and for some reason . i really thuoght it was looking at me .
well i turned my head away and looked again .. did that several times. just to confirm that i wasnt hallucinating .. .
i believe it was like uhhh .. 20 meters orso away from me .

but so you have seen something similair? and you are healty right? nothing in ur head? lol :P

#48    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,142 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

View PostSakari, on 26 April 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

I blew it and asked my wife when I posted that. ( she lived in Hawaii for 9 years )........She said there were some there, I can not find any evidence of that now, after reading this response.....Dang it, I usually check something before claiming it to be fact.( well, I thought I did ).........So, I was wrong.......None in Hawaii.

How many people will admit being wrong, and bold it :)

Yes, I was being sarcastic.......

I do not believe thousands of people live with them on a daily basis, otherwise it would be easy to back that up.....

Now, if you are talking " earth lights ", I can buy that.
Don't know what earth lights are. And you don't have to believe that in some places on this planet orbs are quite common, or that they manifest at some native American ceremonies. My reason for posting was to stand with those who have seen orbs, because it's pretty common for those who make an orb post to be subject to treatment that is likely to run them off, so to speak. And for those who make those types of comments to cast blame on the receiver of the message instead of the originator. Do you see how that sets up a them against us scenario, and instantly stops any real communication, which is an exchange of ideas?

#49    _Only

_Only

• 6,487 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

But I thought this was about camera created "orbs".

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#50    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,142 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

I think it's about both.

#51    J-hernandez

J-hernandez

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 24 April 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

what about the orbs that yuou can see with the naked eye?
i see you are happy.. i ll let you be happy . ignorance is sometimes a good thing ..  in your case it is ..  
after researching for 15 years eh ? and you come up with this? nice :D
congratulations.  
for me i know most orbs are ghost .i dont need years of research to try and debunk it
.and offcours 15 years is alot of time to waste.  ... and you know why? because i have seen them with the naked eye .
a few seconds before that,i saw a ghost ..it turned into an orb.. soo i BELIEVE .
not everyone can win the jackpot you know..  :P maybe you should do some research about orbs that can be seen with the naked eye ..  :P i hope it wont take a lifetime for you to come up with something,
Yeah I agree with you :)

#52    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

earth lights eh .. i think i heard that before .. from arthur c clark ..  on discovery channel ..  
if i can remember it .. maybe not entirely correct but .. = those are light balls .. you often see .. around places with uh .. think think think.   o yeah . earth quakes.  i dont know how you call it in english but uh .. earth quake lines..     orsumthing like that..  
it is generated from those lines.. and how ? dont know .! and sometimes it pops up in the air.  its always a sphere . with bright lights .. different colors .. if i remember correct.  
ah damn .. i need to look on youtube.  for this episode..  
but i dont think you can compare this with orbs.  
earth lights arent everywhere... orbs are..

#53    _Only

_Only

• 6,487 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 26 April 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

earth lights eh .. i think i heard that before .. from arthur c clark ..  on discovery channel ..  
if i can remember it .. maybe not entirely correct but .. = those are light balls .. you often see .. around places with uh .. think think think.   o yeah . earth quakes.  i dont know how you call it in english but uh .. earth quake lines..     orsumthing like that..

Fault lines?

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#54    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:38 AM

Didn't read any of this stupidity about orbs, just wanted to tell Sakari that I like your siggy!

Back to the stupidity of ppl who think orbs are ghosts or whatever...

#55    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,890 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 27 April 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

Didn't read any of this stupidity about orbs, just wanted to tell Sakari that I like your siggy!

Back to the stupidity of ppl who think orbs are ghosts or whatever...

:tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#56    Ecto76

Ecto76

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

• Everyday is like Ground Hog's Day... its the same **** over and over again!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

I like your style Coldethyl!  :tu:

Those with an I.Q. of below 90 do not need to reply to my topics! :tu:

#57    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

I'm sure I'm not the only chick who likes to look at chicks too.

Heck my avatar is Lynda Carter and that's for many reasons... :devil:

#58    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,142 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

Ah, stupidity, another conversation-stopping word. Insults are what people resort to when they have nothing left to say. It's the equivalent of taking your ball and going home.

Edited by Beany, 27 April 2012 - 04:46 AM.

#59    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 26 April 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

yeah you finally found the ONE !! you wanna marry me? hahaha j.k :P

yeah it was really weird . first i saw this ghost like figure suddenly . it changed form and after that alot of other orbs are starting to .uhh well being visible . . before i knew there were alot of those things. . in different sizes.
was really scary .. at first . but the longer i looked at it . well lets say i cant explain it . any other way than to say = orbs ghost.  must be the real thing.  and for some reason . i really thuoght it was looking at me .
well i turned my head away and looked again .. did that several times. just to confirm that i wasnt hallucinating .. .
i believe it was like uhhh .. 20 meters orso away from me .

but so you have seen something similair? and you are healty right? nothing in ur head? lol :P

I started seeing Orbs years ago when i was going through a difficult time.Once my life got on track,i stopped seeing them.Now whenever i go through a tough time in life,..they show up. I would like to think that they are some sort of guardian angels letting me know that i am not alone. I see them with the naked eye and in  color.At times,yellow,blue,black,red,and pink.A few times it seemed to materialize . The first one looked like a bright yellow solid super ball in a bubble like you would blow bubbles as a kid.The second one that materialized looked like a black koosh koosh ball with a feathery look to it.Both times,it came right up to my face and then faded back behind me into the wall.To the skeptics...I am not saying what it is or is not...I just know what i saw,..whatever the case may be...ghost...eye issue...psychological...I'm not ruling anything out and I may never really know what it is that i saw...

Edited by pinupgirl, 27 April 2012 - 01:25 PM.

#60    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,142 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

I have a niece who has been seeing a blue orb for the past couple of months. She said it seems to be getting bigger, and its presence comforts her.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users