Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Pentagon

Sum1

I am sure you have heard the conspiracies about there being no plane that crashed into the pentagon, but i found a flash video that compiles all the proof and thought you might want a look. its a flash video and the load time is quick so dont wory about that.

The Link

even if you dont believe it, you should still have a look

Edited by Sum1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vimjams

• stillcrazy

• Stellar

• bathory

Aww man, a thread about the same thing just got closed 2 posts down!

Forget to mention that you got those posts closed.

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

300230[/snapback]

Uhh, no I didnt. Why do you feel the need to keep following me and provoking me anyway?

Stellar...stop with the tears will you.

The last two posts on this subject were closed because of your constant griping.

Following you? Jeez you don't 'arf flatter youself....This is a 911 subject is it not?

and I have been posting in the other 911 threads before they were closed...Have I not?

I was thinking of starting another 911 thread...But this one will do!

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

The last two threads were not closed because of "me" 9/11 and bush was closed because of both of us, and maybe you should check 911 and the pentagon thread... it was open until you showed up again. This one is gonna get closed too I bet, seeing as how you always feel the need to come to a topic and start blaming me for something.

Stellar and Vimjams cool it, this is a discussion forum not a deathmatch ring. I'd hate to see yet another thread closed due to constant bickering.

I take note of what you are saying Blood Angel...I too would hate to see another 911 'conspiracy' thread close because of (lacking in) argument and bad tempers.

Recently there has been a bit of 911 'conspiracy' debunking...see this link

http://www.oilempire.us/bogus.html

But fortunately...This itself is questionable.

see these links

http://rense.com/general58/podd.htm

http://rense.com/general58/bogus.htm

It just goes round and round....But it will never be forgotten.

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

It's all very curious

It gets even more curious when you consider that the worlds media flatly ignore certain facts in favour of the propaganda the US government pumps out.

One of those facts relate to the names of the so-called hijackers...Several of them reported to police stations around the world saying "Hey...That guy is me...I wasn't on that plane...I'm here"

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

Edited by vimjams

I can't believe the Pod People are still hanging around.

Quick fact: The two planes that hit the WTC, were tracked by radar from take-off, up to the time they hit the towers. In order for a Pod plane to have hit the tower, it could not have left Logan without some one noticing a massive pod (bomb?) hanging off it's underbelly. It would also require that members of the FAA lie as to the track of both planes in order to switch planes enroute.

Quick fact 2: The plane that hit the Pentagon was also tracked by radar up until a few seconds before impact.

Question 1: Where is there any evidence..... That any hi-jacker who has been identified as being one of those responsible for 9/11 has surrendered to any authority?

Edited by stillcrazy

Stillcrazy...As much as you can't believe the 'pod people' are still around I am sure they equally can't believe that people still continue to believe the 'gumph' about 911 that is put out (officially)

I personally can not believe there are people still so gullible as to accept (without the slightest doubts) an official story that is riddled with inconsistencies, vague realities and dubious 'facts' .

Question 1: Where is there any evidence..... That any hi-jacker who has been identified as being one of those responsible for 9/11 has surrendered to any authority?

Not "hijacker" but (Identity)

Seek and ye shall find.

http://www.rense.com/general29/obls.htm

http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

Vimjams

ph34r.gif

Edited by vimjams

I don't know what you mean by that but it has been clearly documented on vairious news sites that people have been blamed for it when they haven't and weren't even in the country at the time of the attacks. Someone even claimed that his passport had been stolen.

Oh, right. We shot our own missile into the Pentagon. Sure.

Jesus.

Good Points. And very good links.

If you read the FBI's report, it clearly states that the hi-jackers where known by these names, and it also clearly states that due to lack of physical evidence such as DNA or recoverable dental records, positive I.D. has NEVER been made.

Back to the other two points. Again. How do you change the flight path on radar that was not only picked up by the FAA sites, but military and civilian radar stations as well. Three of the four flights never left radar until they impacted. The fourth, the flight that ended in the ground in PA. was the only flight to leave radar and then re-appear.

Now if all four flights or even one flight had been changed or substitute for a plane or planes with bombs or other explosive devices, what happened to the plane and passengers.

BTW: I'm not saying I accept the official version of what happened. I just don't accept the major conspiracy theory either. Too many holes in both versions.

Now if all four flights or even one flight had been changed or substitute for a plane or planes with bombs or other explosive devices, what happened to the plane and passengers.

305401[/snapback]

This is the key issue that some people do not want to accept, because nobody happened to have a video camera filming the pentagon at the time.

The issue is how much of what we have been told is correct and how much is fabricated. To the best of my research and knowledge of airline crashes, it is feasible that a commercial airliner hit the towers at the WTC and Pentagon. The damage to the WTC was more noticable as being caused by a plane due to the buildings material and structure. Whereas the Pentagon, again due to materials and construction methods, damage would be different than what was witnessed at the military headquarters.

Again, it goes back to a point of you can't just make an entire flight disappear. Somewhere, someone would break the silence and come forward with information leading to the whereabouts of a plane and it's passengers.

One of the sites (on a closed thread) mentions the video cameras at the Hotel next to the Pentagon and another at the gas station on the base. It is a federal crime to film most federal Military bases and buildings. The Hotel would be interested in it's own security and not that of the Pentagon. The distance from the hotel to the Pentagon would make it unreasonable for the roof camera at the Hotel to have a legitimate reason to have any part of the Pentagon in it's field of view.

The camera at the filling station is for the security of that filling station. Again it would be focused on the pumps and not the building. If there was a wide angle lens on the camera, as with most surveillance cameras, it would be on extreme slow speed, perhaps a frame every 10 seconds. So it is possible that even if it were pointed at the building, it could have missed the entire crash.

It would also seem to me that if the powers in charge had a more clear film of the airliner crashing they would have released it by now. The film that has been released, and thus "proof' it was not a airliner, seems to fuel more theory's than it dispels. If I wanted to prove it was a commercial plane and not a missile, I would either provide a picture of the plane hitting the building, or not provide anything at all.

Edited by stillcrazy

The issue is how much of what we have been told is correct and how much is fabricated. To the best of my research and knowledge of airline crashes, it is feasible that a commercial airliner hit the towers at the WTC and Pentagon. The damage to the WTC was more noticable as being caused by a plane due to the buildings material and structure.

Yes, I suspect that a couple of airliners really did hit the WTC towers. I am aware that this is a really wild and speculative theory, but I seem to remember seeing something about it on the news once.......like film footage of planes hitting the towers or something. The evidence was very tenuous though. The first plane was filmed flying right into the first tower, so that can't be considered to be proof, and the second plane was filmed from multiple different angles as it entered the other tower, resulting in a huge fireball and debris raining down onto the streets below. However, this is again not particularly supportive evidence, since it is common knowledge that the US government brainwashed the entire world into believing that they were seeing two planes hit the WTC towers.

What actually happened here on that day is still a complete mystery rolleyes.gif

However, this is again not particularly supportive evidence, since it is common knowledge that the US government brainwashed the entire world into believing that they were seeing two planes hit the WTC towers.

wacko.gif What do you mean by that? How did you come to that conclusion?

The explanation I heard was that the rader of the plane was intercepted by another plane which would be the plane that would perform the crash. The people monitoring the rader didn't notice the switch so they thought it was the same plane.

Let me get this right, you are saying only one plane hit the 2 trade towers? Um, I don’t think that’s possible! huh.gif

Interesting to say the least. But he spouted most of the 'letter' in his book.

Karl W. B. Schwarz, the author you linked to has a credibility problem. 1st of all his company. There is no listing that I can find for Patmos Nanotechnologies, LLC, He is Identified with a company called COMMAXXESS, Inc, that offered to buy out global crossing. Other than this, I cannot find any reference to him owning or being the president/CEO any nano tech company Also, when you type in Commaxxess.net or com you get a under construction page from the web host. Interesting for a multi billion dollar company.

"Karl W. B. Schwarz, General Partner, Managing Director. Former architect, design-build executive, former investment banker, financial institution work outs, commercial real estate finance and distress work outs, taxable lease revenue bonds, bondable leases, putable investment instruments, defeasance financing"

1st link

2nd link

I provided these two links so you can determine for yourself if Mr. Schwarz is a con man. If you'll note, he uses one title in one link, and a different title in the second link. But nohwere in his description above does he claim he is the CEO of either Patmos or COMMAXXASS. One other little point. Look at the phone number.

These are just a few that I care to mention at this time.

Many of his claims as to people and places and his involvement are un-verifiable

I suggest that instead of providing links, you provide your take on the events and your reasons why you believe that way.

I’ve read many of the reports and articles that are available either on-line, through books and other publications, as well as through FOIA. There are a lot of unanswered questions to be sure, but to date, no one that I can think of has offered a credible theory as to what happened. This includes G. Bush and co.

“The explanation I heard was that the radar of the plane was intercepted by another plane which would be the plane that would perform the crash. The people monitoring the radar didn't notice the switch so they thought it was the same plane.”

Radar would have given a collision alert. Plus it still does not explain what happened to the plane and it’s passangers.

Edited by stillcrazy

Good catch stillcrazy!

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons