Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Island Paranormal Society

Ecto76

Hello!

I am avid fan of unexplained mysteries. I have been coming here a long time. Lots of interesting characters and personalities here!

I am the Case Manager and Director of a Volunteer Paranormal Organization called The Island Paranormal Society. Our team consists of 3 very experienced Paranormal Investigators who are extremely passionate about the Paranormal, fun and outgoing. We have been together as a team since 2008. Personally, I have been investigating the Paranormal for almost 18 years.

We are a team that uses critical thinking. We give a resolution for our clients, if we consider our findings Paranormal or not. Our team likes things simple.

We are based on Long Island, NY.

The reason I am posting this here is we have recently been busy with Investigations. We investigate anything from private homes to museums, restaurants, historic properties, hotels, lighthouses etc; Things have been real busy since last year. One of our teammates is out with a broken foot so we are down a man. We have basically been a two man team. We are seeking to add a 4th and 5th member to our team. We do not believe in that mumbo jumbo propaganda on TV. We are very down to earth who take this field seriously.

If you are mature, serious, fun and outgoing and our team sounds like a fit for you we would love to hear from you. You can Email us at *snip*

You can visit our website at *snip*

post-123472-0-35682400-1425055172_thumb.

Edited by Tiggs
1b: Removed email and website address

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• Ecto76

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Ecto, this topic breaks rule 1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

Topic closed.