Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confiscate, Confiscate, Confiscate

F3SS

Maybe they can't ATM but please quit telling US they don't want to.

Audio captured after a New Jersey Senate session on Thursday possibly features several Democrats mocking gun owners and talking about gun “confiscation,” Frank Jack Fiamingo, president of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society, told TheBlaze on Friday.

The hot-mic recording opens with what seems to be a female senator or staff member saying, “We need a bill that is going to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate.” Because of the low-quality of the audio, there is a possibility that she is saying something slightly different, however, the words “confiscate” are very clear.

“They want to keep guns out of the hands of bad guys but they don’t have any regulations…to do it,” another woman says, identified possibly as Democrat state Sen. Loretta Weinberg by the Star-Ledger.

“They don’t care about the bad guys,” yet another female voice chimes in. “All they want to do is to have their little guns and do whatever they want with them.” The Star-Ledger reports that those comments sound like they came from another Democrat, Sandra Cunningham.

“That’s the line they’ve developed,” a woman who sounds like Democrat state Sen. Linda Greenstein says, according to the Star-Ledger.

Fiamingo said he is nearly positive that one of the voices heard in the audio is that of Greenstein.

“She has a very discernible accent,” he told TheBlaze. However, he did admit that without video it’s still difficult to prove it beyond any doubt.

“It is disturbing audio regardless,” Fiamingo added.

Listen below (Editor’s note: The audio below has been enhanced for clarity but has not been altered):

more... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/10/anti-gun-dems-shocking-hot-mic-comments-confiscate-confiscate-confiscate/

• Like 2

Wow. Just wow. Who voted for these idiots?

“All they want to do is to have their little guns and do whatever they want with them.”

Nice to know what these guys think of our Constitutional Rights....

• Like 2

That's what.

forgottenman.jpg

obama-madison-constitution.jpg

• Like 4

The people of nj voted for them.

The democrats don't want to confiscate our guns. They want to confiscate our rights and money. That is your money, I don't have any.

• Like 2

That's what.

forgottenman.jpg

obama-madison-constitution.jpg

:tu:

Kind of like this:

ObamaOath.jpg

• Like 7

From afar, this attitude to a two century old document seems quaint. It has endured only because it put things in itself like a court that can adjust to changing times. As it is, it has provisions that reflect out-of-touch notions, such as the provision that the President must be native born and the President and Vice President must be "from" different states, as though such a thing would be a problem today.

If the Supreme Court hadn't twisted the Commerce Clause all out of recognizability, the US could not be a major economic power today; if it hadn't twisted the tenth Amendment almost out of existence, the US would never have been able to solve its racial problems.

Now we have the gun issue, derived from a clause that has long outlived its purpose and which eventually the court will have to dispense with in some way or another in order to bring the States into line with the rest of the civilized world.

Well, at least the States has an abundance of lawyers. They are good at finding ways to achieve these things.

• Like 2

"They don't care about the bad guys. All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them."

Pro-gun advocates angry... ----> When are these people not ever angry?

Great point in the quote!

The Second Amendment if understood to be that a group of guys with guns can match their government on the battle field made sense in the 1700s when everyone had muskets but today there are drones, jets, missiles, and all kinds of things the average citizen would not be able to obtain.

One soution is allow citizens to have all these awesome weapons to insure if the government steps out of bounds they can be checked but that is not going to happen.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

Just sayin, this line in the article cracked me up...

Listen below (Editor’s note: The audio below has been enhanced for clarity but has not been altered):

It's like when you are in the ghost forum, and someone with an EVP makes a statement like that. Duh, enhancing is altering. Sorry that does not really have anything to do with the thread. I just found it funny.

Some of the commentary under the video was kind of interesting though. Thanks for the share F3SS :)

• Like 2

Enhancing is altering! So true, so true.

Ranger1965 has some interesting commentary there under that Blaze article.

Corprate America controls government so there is no left or right aka dems or repub`s in politics anymore. The White House is but a stage that actors perform.

• Like 8

^

Those who believe that shoud stop voting so my vote will count more.

From afar, this attitude to a two century old document seems quaint. It has endured only because it put things in itself like a court that can adjust to changing times. As it is, it has provisions that reflect out-of-touch notions, such as the provision that the President must be native born and the President and Vice President must be "from" different states, as though such a thing would be a problem today.

If the Supreme Court hadn't twisted the Commerce Clause all out of recognizability, the US could not be a major economic power today; if it hadn't twisted the tenth Amendment almost out of existence, the US would never have been able to solve its racial problems.

Now we have the gun issue, derived from a clause that has long outlived its purpose and which eventually the court will have to dispense with in some way or another in order to bring the States into line with the rest of the civilized world.

Well, at least the States has an abundance of lawyers. They are good at finding ways to achieve these things.

Aside from the gun issue I really like you Frank. You're one of the most insightful intelligent posters I've ever seen but there are some things you just don't get. One of them is thinking that America needs/wants to be in line with the rest of the world. The progressives have a big mouth but they really dont represent US as a whole. We are great and unique and will be only mediocre if we aren't.

Pro-gun advocates angry... ----> When are these people not ever angry?

Great point in the quote!

The Second Amendment if understood to be that a group of guys with guns can match their government on the battle field made sense in the 1700s when everyone had muskets but today there are drones, jets, missiles, and all kinds of things the average citizen would not be able to obtain.

One soution is allow citizens to have all these awesome weapons to insure if the government steps out of bounds they can be checked but that is not going to happen.

We're only angry when people and government try to impose themselves on US. Leave US alone and you'll never hear a peep. Btw, that's truly the pot calling the kettle black. Liberals and progressives are always angry and if they aren't they go out of their way to find a reason to be and it mostly consists of crowbarring their ways onto others and when others say back off you're ilk screams of outrage and regression. Again, leave US alone and we'll do just fine for ourselves and we'll do right by others. We don't need or want your policies and that makes you angry.

As for a modern fire fight with our government... Yes, in full scale war the people would die. However the mere posession of guns by the masses does still keep the elected at bay somewhat. Without guns they'd run all over US and we'd be helpless. With guns they still could run on US but they can't go too far because they really don't want a fire fight of any kind and as long as we have guns they have to consider that. Then you have to consider wether or not the military would fight against the people. I'm talking about full scale revolt, not Waco. Seriously, in that event how would the gov fight everybody effectively? They'd have to carpet bomb the entire nation. We are everywhere and they couldn't do that. You would die too and their loyal base like you would soon turn on them as soon as innocent people start getting killed. Then you have to consider wether the rest of the world would sit back and just let the gov kill all its citizens. I doubt it.

So just the mere thought of an armed citizenry is enough to hold back and slow down tyranny. Just because they technically could beat US doesn't mean it's in their best interest to even entertain the thought. In full scale revolt the government would definitely not end up looking good and likely wouldn't exist as is anymore either so it would be all for nothing for those in power when it happens.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 5

As for a modern fire fight with our government... Yes, in full scale war the people would die. However the mere posession of guns by the masses does still keep the elected at bay somewhat. Without guns they'd run all over US and we'd be helpless. With guns they still could run on US but they can't go too far because they really don't want a fire fight of any kind and as long as we have guns they have to consider that. Then you have to consider wether or not the military would fight against the people. I'm talking about full scale revolt, not Waco. Seriously, in that event how would the gov fight everybody effectively? They'd have to carpet bomb the entire nation. We are everywhere and they couldn't do that. You would die too and their loyal base like you would soon turn on them as soon as innocent people start getting killed. Then you have to consider wether the rest of the world would sit back and just let the gov kill all its citizens. I doubt it.

So just the mere thought of an armed citizenry is enough to hold back and slow down tyranny. Just because they technically could beat US doesn't mean it's in their best interest to even entertain the thought. In full scale revolt the government would definitely not end up looking good and likely wouldn't exist as is anymore either so it would be all for nothing for those in power when it happens.

Well said, I been stating this for years and I am glad someone understands it besides me.

• Like 4

A few don't want America in line with the rest of the world.

The rest of us vote otherwise.

Most of us do not want bloodshed here. The extremist view is marginalized to the lunatic fringe the more speak of rebellion. Those are the ones who want a domestic war. It is not going to happen.

The rest of us prefer the rule of law.

A few don't want America in line with the rest of the world.

The rest of us vote otherwise.

Most of us do not want bloodshed here. The extremist view is marginalized to the lunatic fringe. Those are the ones who want a domestic war. It is not going to happen.

The rest of us prefer the rule of law.

You really don't get it... America is suppose to be the people vs. government. We are suppose to keep a watchful eye and keep the government in check so it doesn't turn into a tyranny. Without citizens armed and prepared to revolt if the government starts taking away freedoms, we are left with a government that will do with us what it pleases. Rather it be place us all into work camps like North Korea or walk all over us like kings, we need to be armed and prepared to fight a revolution if we must.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 6

America is a federal government.

Most of us here support democracy which includes dialogue and voting to settle differences, not war.

The more revolution is discussed in certain quarters the more others who would have been sympathetic to their concerns will turn from them.

The public wants gun reform. Those who claim we do not and the media is lying are dabbling in conspiracy theory.

Those who claim the public who wants gun reform are being lied to, well no, we understand, and again the narrative of a public being fooled is also conspiracy theory.

Most won't take conspiracy theory seriously.

America is a federal government.

Most of us here support democracy which includes dialogue and voting to settle differences, not war.

That is where you are wrong, dead wrong mister. America is an Republic regardless what politicians or feds say, we will always be a republic. You think guns is all about war, you are sorely mistaken and ill-informed about arms. Wise-up some more before you go spouting off dribble like this.

• Like 4

The conspiracy theorists who believe only they know about guns and the rest of us are misinformed are not going to present a winning argument.

The public will decide this issue.

That is what democracy is.

How about we confiscate confiscate confiscate all their wealth and redistribute that too .

Never thought any president could be a bigger douche than Bush Jr. My bad .

I'm wondering now,dare I say it,Romney would have been less offensive than this.

• Like 6

How about we confiscate confiscate confiscate all their wealth and redistribute that too .

Never thought any president could be a bigger douche than Bush Jr. My bad .

I'm wondering now,dare I say it,Romney would have been less offensive than this.

I think we would of been screwed no matter who was elected just in a different way. That's why you had better keep a balance between the democrats and republicans so they don't get anything done. The less they do the better off we are.
  • Like 8

Majority rule eh? Okay let's put it this way. Majority decided to kick all African Americans out of U.S. as a metaphor, the tally came up 51 - 49 with majority in favor of deporting all African Americans regardless if they were born here or not. Now you are faced with a situation where mob rule is taking over and causing a unjust and unfair decision to be forces on the other half of the nation. That is what you are rooting for... it is happening right now, with our 2nd amendment being thrown onto the table and being ripped to shreds by ill-informed voters much like yourself who thinks his opinion weighs more than others and his ideals should be thrust upon others of this great nation. That my good sir is infringing upon someone's freedom and free-will. This is exactly the opposite of what America stands for...

The rule of law also includes three branches. The judiciary has the final say on how to interpet our constitution. Not a bunch of guys with guns.

The majority want gun reform and the courts will likely be involved in the final decision.

The more some talk about wanting a war here, the more they do so with their guns, the majority will be further turned off from that.

No one is going to have their guns confiscated over the decisions of lower level politicians.

Those who speak of war against us and do any kind of solid action might have their guns confiscated. The rest of us will enjoy ours.

General advice is to turn it a notch down with the war stuff but no one has to take such advice. There are consequences for breaking our laws. Our law enforcement and judiciary are in charge of that.

Those who believe our government is breaking the law and their gun buddies are in charge of fixing it are off into conspiracy theory land. We won't be visiting them there but might hear about them on the news if they do something counter to law and order.

The conspiracy theorists who believe only they know about guns and the rest of us are misinformed are not going to present a winning argument.

The public has already voted. They voted with their wallets. They are being ammo faster than it be made.

• Like 5

That is where you are wrong, dead wrong mister. America is an Republic regardless what politicians or feds say, we will always be a republic. You think guns is all about war, you are sorely mistaken and ill-informed about arms. Wise-up some more before you go spouting off dribble like this.

The dems want to make it a dictatorship.

• Like 4

I don't share your pessimism Daniel. My vote counts. In fact I am at my polling station now about to vote.