Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

So you see Abe he tried to offer solution. And he was right. Same as Verne predict many things. I think that I show and proove that scientists realy consider that Plasma life form is ET origin. Meaning it was not evolved on Earth. How Plasma communicate Psyche you can read in "Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, volume 18, page 335."

It's an interesting idea that life may exist in the form of plasma or that plasna started it, I'll give you that.

And another thing that I had to think of is the early lab experiments to create the building blocks of life: they used high-voltage discharges to imitate lightning....

• Like 1

It's an interesting idea that life may exist in the form of plasma or that plasma started it, I'll give you that.

That is the point. Although I would like to take credit for it dont give it to me but rather to Tsytovich, Lozneanu, and Sanduloviciu. And Teodorani as many others scientists they quote.

Im glad that someone is here who understand me.

They proposed ideas and start raising questions. Hessdalen project just fit nice in their theory.

Wiki? Really?

Useless but awesome of you to post it as a ref. :santa:

Can Cosmos by Carl Sagan work for you?

Edited by the L

That's the one, yes.

Wiki? Really?

Useless but awesome of you to post it as a ref. :santa:

The quality of a Wiki page is based on its references:

http://www.millerureyexperiment.com/

http://pubs.acs.org/cen/news/86/i42/8642notw4.html

http://www.chem.duke.edu/~jds/cruise_chem/Exobiology/miller.html

Edited by Abramelin

Remember Sagan: We are made of star stuff. He didnt even realized in what extend he was right. Star=Plasma. :lol:

(btw somehow I always feel good when I quote him)

We are made of plasma stuff.(?)

And if that isnt ancient...

[media=]

[/media] Edited by the L

Remember Sagan: We are made of star stuff. He didnt even realized in what extend he was right. Star=Plasma. :lol:

We are made of plasma stuff.(?)

And if that isnt ancient...

[media=]

[/media]

What Sagan meant was that the elements created in the later stages of a stars life as well as it's death are what we are made of. The carbon molecules that are in your body were originally created by a star. If it weren't for the stars spreading these heavier elements far and wide during their nova then we wouldn't exist, nor would a lot of other things in the universe, including the planets. It has little to do with the plasma state of a star.

• Like 2

What Sagan meant was that the elements created in the later stages of a stars life as well as it's death are what we are made of. The carbon molecules that are in your body were originally created by a star. If it weren't for the stars spreading these heavier elements far and wide during their nova then we wouldn't exist, nor would a lot of other things in the universe, including the planets. It has little to do with the plasma state of a star.

I know he said that when he spoke how carbon is created in stars and how life on earth contains carbon. That was me out of order there. I apologized if anyone found out that misleading.

Edited by the L

I know he said that when he spoke how carbon is created in stars and how life on earth contains carbon. That was me out of order there. I apologized.

No worries L. :tu:

• Like 1

Pmilurey.gif

Instead of spark put Plasma and viola.

You won't have to: by definition all sparks comprise of an ionized channel or plasma.

• Like 4

Intelligence perhaps?

in the sense that the bush was literally on fire? i dunno... the flames can be considered as plasma... but i don't know where you're heading with this, to the land of mythological memes? the universe is thought to be almost completely made up of plasma (but that doesn't make me 99% plasma, right?) anyways, since i subscribe to the idea of 'natural intelligence' i hope you are not suggesting that the 'universe' through 'plasma life forms' appointed moses to lead the israelites out of egypt.. :unsure2: anyhoo, having said that, and considering the 'natural intelligence' aspect, which simon g powell seems to lately muse over a lot... i tend to subscribe to benny shanon's 'work'... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_bush#Alternative_theories

in the sense that the bush was literally on fire? i dunno... the flames can be considered as plasma... but i don't know where you're heading with this, to the land of mythological memes? the universe is thought to be almost completely made up of plasma (but that doesn't make me 99% plasma, right?) anyways, since i subscribe to the idea of 'natural intelligence' i hope you are not suggesting that the 'universe' through 'plasma life forms' appointed moses to lead the israelites out of egypt.. :unsure2: anyhoo, having said that, and considering the 'natural intelligence' aspect, which simon g powell seems to lately muse over a lot... i tend to subscribe to benny shanon's 'work'... http://en.wikipedia....native_theories

i suspect that remark was inclining towards the Sarcastic, but actually , that is an idea I rather like about the whole business of plamsa; that it is either a manifestation of Intelligence of some kind or there's an intelligence behind it, which migth perhaps be one explanation as to why it seems to behave as if there is Intelligence behind it sometimes.

I'm a weak agnostic. I know what strong atheism is by looking up the distinction between strong and weak atheism. I know that most people who act like strong atheists seem to be ashamed of the very faith that's necessary in order to be one :lol: to the hilarious point that some try to refer to their faith as "knowledge".

Seems you lack an understanding of Atheism. Oh I'm sure you understand the terms, but as the religious, especially creationist often do, your attempt to assign faith to the Atheistic viewpoint is flawed by the fact that faith is not an integral part of it.

and most of the so called evidence of their existance is straight out of uranus.

:whistle:

Sounds like a product of the Uranus Corporation in the movie Groove Tube

• Like 2

Seems you lack an understanding of Atheism. Oh I'm sure you understand the terms, but as the religious, especially creationist often do, your attempt to assign faith to the Atheistic viewpoint is flawed by the fact that faith is not an integral part of it.

that may well be true in the technical definition, but it is ironic how many people who describe themselves as "free Thinkers" seem to see people like mr. Dawkins and his friends as gurus of some kind, and his writings (on the subject of Atheism, at any rate) as a kind of holy writ ...

• Like 1

i suspect that remark was inclining towards the Sarcastic, but actually , that is an idea I rather like about the whole business of plamsa; that it is either a manifestation of Intelligence of some kind or there's an intelligence behind it, which migth perhaps be one explanation as to why it seems to behave as if there is Intelligence behind it sometimes.

i suppose moses messed up the a/m scenario... but nonetheless, i find the intelligence factor fascinating, whether in the process of direct manifestation and/or being the driving force behind observable / 'organic' evolution... or, inorganic evolution (is there such a thing?) anyways, it could very well be behind plasmas as well... but i don't think the movement of luminous manifestations points to any intelligent movement... i suppose those erratic displays are nothing more than reactions to em fields, etc. i.e. other influencing factors (natural)

Edited by mcrom901

that may well be true in the technical definition, but it is ironic how many people who describe themselves as "free Thinkers" seem to see people like mr. Dawkins and his friends as gurus of some kind, and his writings (on the subject of Atheism, at any rate) as a kind of holy writ ...

That's true but to paint all Atheists in the same light isn't anymore valid than saying that all Christians are the same as the ones who refuse to get their children medical care because if the child lives or dies It's God's Will.

Hey psyche,

Been a while cheers. I don't think the phenomena creeps, there are many other places known where the HP phenomena is also known to occur frequently. People just say Hessdalen Phenomena because that is where it has really been studied heavily. Also there is no reason to think the Phenomena doesn't also occur everywhere it is just that we do know of "hot spots" where it seems to reoccur often.

heya ls, hope all is going great with you... if you pop-in here next time and get to see this... i was wondering; what are your thoughts about the possibility of the involvement of birkeland currents in a/m phenomena? :tu:

and whether the ancient aliens might be involved too.... :unsure2:

I think just about everything Giorgio Tsouklos discussed on the show is possible, but it doesn't mean it happened.

I think that if Georgio claimed the aliens could turn dog poop into gold, some people would beleive it.

Edited by Gaden
  • Like 1

Therein lies the second major problem with the AA hypothesis. Once you scratch past the surface it just doesn't make much sense. I'm sure that there are those that will attempt to rationalize that away with supposition and musings (all with a distinct lack of evidence, mind you) however that really doesn't add much meat to the hypothesis in general.

Unfortunately, the entire argument consists of speculation and supposition. "What if" works very well on the gullible.

Unfortunately, the entire argument consists of speculation and supposition. "What if" works very well on the gullible.

Seems there's a lot of people buy into the "end times" theme. Whether Biblical or Mayan calendar scenarios, it's something many are convinced of:

CHICAGO - Nearly four in 10 U.S. residents say the severity of recent natural disasters such as Superstorm Sandy is evidence the world is coming to an end, as predicted by the Bible, while more than six in 10 blame it on climate change, according to a poll released on Thursday.

The survey by the Public Religion Research Institute in partnership with the Religion News Service found political and religious disagreement on what is behind severe weather, which this year has included extreme heat and drought.

Read more: http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/12/13/nearly-four-in-10-us-residents-blame-weather-on-end-times