Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mothers Day

sandee

I think Mothers Day is my favorite time of the year, it is a time set aside for Mothers and to show and tell them how very much we appreciate and love them. Now I have to be honest here my birthday is next week and I always get something really great for the combined holidays. I really treasure the gifts I receive because they are very well thought out and planned, it is not the amount of the gift that matters (no matter what you may think ) it is the thought put into the gift. My son remembered me saying once just in passing I wanted to try this new perfume and this was around Christmas, so he went and got me that perfume with a homemade card that I will always treasure. I like homemade cards much better.

So the question is does your beliefs allow this most special day for your Mom?

I really hope so because your mother deserves a day just for her to say Thank you Mom!

Are there any special traditions you have for this day?

Always a pleasure

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS HERE AT UM!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Omnaka

• MissMelsWell

• sandee

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not really. Why? Because your mother, father, sisters, brother, grandparents, etc... should be honored every day, not one Hallmark day.

It's the same reason I don't celebrate Christmas, Easter, birthdays, or other holidays really. I make it a point to honor the important things every single day, not just one special day. Every day is special.

But that has little to do with my faith (although it's influenced by it) I was raised that way.

I love giving gifts in general, especially when I've found something I know will be special to someone I care about. Those gifts and special words are given freely all year around.

:):yes:

I think Mothers Day is my favorite time of the year, it is a time set aside for Mothers and to show and tell them how very much we appreciate and love them. Now I have to be honest here my birthday is next week and I always get something really great for the combined holidays. I really treasure the gifts I receive because they are very well thought out and planned, it is not the amount of the gift that matters (no matter what you may think ) it is the thought put into the gift. My son remembered me saying once just in passing I wanted to try this new perfume and this was around Christmas, so he went and got me that perfume with a homemade card that I will always treasure. I like homemade cards much better.

So the question is does your beliefs allow this most special day for your Mom?

I really hope so because your mother deserves a day just for her to say Thank you Mom!

Are there any special traditions you have for this day?

Always a pleasure

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS HERE AT UM!

Last year I blesed a Peach tree up to Father, and Mothers Mansion, Just outside her Kitchen window, loaded with Peaches, and Gallons Of Milk on Ice on the picknick table next to the tree.

She said none of her sons had ever done that before and she loved it. They had a big Peach Party.

As For My mom on Earth, I always call her and thank her for Having Me.

Happy Mother's day to all you beautiful nourishing Mothers Out there, Your work is blessed :wub:

Love Omnaka