Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP Collected during FGHS Meeting

NoahJaymes

This evp was collected in the Library. One of my members was recording while we were having the meeting for notes wise. When he was reviewing the notes he came across this. We know for a fact it was none of us, nobody around us, it was 8pm, up stairs, place was dead. Let me know what ya think.

Library EVP

Two members were discussing a time for meeting up for an investigation next friday. Only two people talking, the others were listening. When they were talking you can hear the nooooooo in the background. Im going tomorrow to see the history behind the location. I do know it sits behind the Prince Charles Clarion hotel which we did an earlier investigation on. That street had strong mafia ties, high crime rate, and so on.

Edited by NoahJaymes

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tonedog45

• NoahJaymes

• ghostboy83

• Raptor

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a spooky one in there.. I wonder what it's saying.

This evp was collected in the Library. One of my members was recording while we were having the meeting for notes wise. When he was reviewing the notes he came across this. We know for a fact it was none of us, nobody around us, it was 8pm, up stairs, place was dead. Let me know what ya think.

Library EVP

The message seemed distorted. What did it actually say?

Two members were talking and in the background you hear...nooooooo

Why do you think there is a nooooo sounding in the background. I am new to this and would like to know.

It kind of sounds like a noo.. could be a scream. Creepy nonetheless

Why do you think there is a nooooo sounding in the background. I am new to this and would like to know.

Because you can hear it, or what sounds like it at least. The sound begins at around 2.8 seconds.

Do you record things frequently? If you do, you're bound to come across one or two different parts of distortion or background noise which you think sound paranormal every now and then.

Might just be my connection or speakers but the EVP in question is just to distorted for me to say its inteligent speech.

Sorry Noah I cant hear a nooo theres to much background noise? and whats the conversation at the end of the clip? Sounds foreign or played backwards or something??

I can clearly hear it! good catch Noah! - it sounds more like a letting of breath go as in haaaaaaaaaaaa to me.

I can clearly hear it! good catch Noah! - it sounds more like a letting of breath go as in haaaaaaaaaaaa to me.

Noah,

One of your teamates name jeni described the noise as a Yawn instead of nooo. Do you think that maybe one of your guys were yawning due to fatique?

Edited by tonecop45

Actually it has been brought to my attention, and none of the guys were yawning. She said it was a guy behind us at a table, so we ruled it out as such. EVP is debunked. I posted for this, hoping to get good feedback from others ears. Thanks everyone.

Actually it has been brought to my attention, and none of the guys were yawning. She said it was a guy behind us at a table, so we ruled it out as such. EVP is debunked. I posted for this, hoping to get good feedback from others ears. Thanks everyone.

Are you saying the evidence is not good?

Yes, it was thrown out. Personally, I never seen the guy, but if someone said he was there, im not gonna argue.

I am very confused? Why bring evidence to this board if you already knew that it was not good?

Thought you had a good catch there.

Edited by RollingThunder06

It is a whispering male voice saying no. Great catch!! :tu:

HI Rollingthunder,

This evidence is no good. It is a yawn as indicated by a team member of this investigation.

I am very confused? Why bring evidence to this board if you already knew that it was not good?

He didn't find out until today....after he posted it.

He didn't find out until today....after he posted it.

We all make mistakes, it is understandable.

Tonecop....I posted that prior to the information I was given. I already expressed it was debunked. Compare the dates and times of the posts on both here and my site, and realize what you say before you post.

Tonecop....I posted that prior to the information I was given. I already expressed it was debunked. Compare the dates and times of the posts on both here and my site, and realize what you say before you post.

Like I said, we all make mistakes.