Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6556    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

yes VERY interesting zoser....and those videos were brilliant...cheers.

It's all coming together very nicely...

@seeder.... :P

#6557    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

You just did.

come on seeder....zoser got you there good and proper...lol

#6558    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postbee, on 05 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

come on seeder....zoser got you there good and proper...lol

Bee I sent you an email a while ago.  Did you get it?

Got to go now.

The links I am following at the moment look awesome.  

As a suggestion type in 'pyramid electricity' into google and look at some of the studies that are going on.

Back tomorrow.

Posted Image

#6559    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View Postbee, on 05 February 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

yes VERY interesting zoser....and those videos were brilliant...cheers.

It's all coming together very nicely...

@seeder.... :P

well if it pleases you....it for sure dont bother me  :tu:

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6560    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

Only a total freaking idiot could think pyramids vibrate and aliens melted rocks at PP

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6561    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,453 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Interesting anecdote:
This is an interesting story associated with a visit to the top of the great pyramid. Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey.
One such person was Sir Siemen’s, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise.

From extending his fingers?
How would that work?

Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor).

That's cool.
Massive static charge perhaps? Could it be a conincidence from a natural personal build up of static and getting a zap from the metal on the bottle?

When Siemen’s noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious.
What now?
How the spotted duck did that happen? I want to see it replicated. I'm calling shenanigans.

View Postseeder, on 05 February 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

only an idiot will bother replying to you zoser
You called?

#6562    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Try this:

http://www.ujet.si/2...onal-frequency/

Same information everywhere.

The first line:

“We will see how very important it is to bring about, in the human mind, the radical revolution.”

Pardon us, zoser. The rest of us would like to talk about physics.

#6563    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,626 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postscowl, on 05 February 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm so old that I went through the original "Chariots of the Gods" mania back in the 70's. It had all been explained and debunked (and Von Daniken was a crook) so I never thought it would come back. I thought people were smarter now and maybe most people are. Other Internet boards are nothing but snarky comments about "Ancient Aliens" and "Finding Bigfoot" so I think these shows are considered jokes by most people. Are we going to have a cable series about spoon bending?

I'm feeling my age as well.  I guess both of us are "scowly" these days, eh?

Do you remember when the Beverly Hillbillies was a new show you wanted to catch every week?

I remember when Milton Berle was on.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#6564    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

As a suggestion type in 'pyramid electricity' into google and look at some of the studies that are going on.

As a suggestion, watch the episode of Mythbusters where they prove that none of these work.

#6565    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

Bee I sent you an email a while ago.  Did you get it?

Got to go now.

The links I am following at the moment look awesome.  

Back tomorrow.

bye for now

View Postseeder, on 05 February 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

well if it pleases you....it for sure dont bother me  :tu:

:tu:

#6566    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,626 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 05 February 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

Try this:

http://www.ujet.si/2...onal-frequency/

Same information everywhere.
Hardly "the same."  Apparently you don't even bother to read your own cited references.  Maybe you don't realize exactly what that shows everybody here, but we do.

From your linked webpage:

I. SCIENTIFIC FACTS (THE REASON):
  • EARTH’S MAGNETIC FIELD is declining (60 μT) ↓
  • EARTH’S VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY is rising (7,83 Hz) ↑
  • EARTH’S AXIAL PRECESSION is concluding ~ 26.000 years old cycle Ͽ

SNIP

2. Schumann RESONANCE (SR)

Schumann Resonance is the global electromagnetic resonance that occurs as a set of peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth’s electromagnetic field spectrum between 3 and 69 Hz, with distinct peaks at 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.Named after German physicist Winfried Otto Schumann. SR acts as a closed waveguide. It’s like a wave – bridge. The normal standing wave created in the Schumann Cavity occurs at a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth and at a base frequency (and highest intensity) of between 6-8 Hz. Some call this 7.83Hz the basic frequency of the Earth’s “heartbeat” or the “tuning fork” of the planet, suggesting that it generates natural healing properties when living things are entrained to its rhythm. It turns out that all biological systems resonate at this same frequency range. This coincides with alpha rhythms produced by the human brain during meditation, relaxation and creativity.
Mostly crap, but at least this guy knows what the Schumann resonance is.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#6567    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

View Postbee, on 05 February 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

bye for now

:tu:

:clap:

#6568    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 05 February 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

You called?

you answered?

Edited by seeder, 05 February 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#6569    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

View Postseeder, on 05 February 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

:clap:

yay!

you know...putting the Ark and the Great Pyramid together is a real BUZZ..... :D

I mean that.

It feels right  to me...it fits...(literally) :)

#6570    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

View Postbee, on 05 February 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

yay!

you know...putting the Ark and the Great Pyramid together is a real BUZZ..... :D

I mean that.

It feels right  to me...it fits...(literally) :)

thats no doubt why your avatar and your age mismatch