Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USB Toothbrush, Anyone ?

Saru

Here's a bizarre product on sale in Japan along with a load of other odd USB peripherals for your PC. Why anyone would need a toothbrush that only works when plugged into their computer is beyond me, I mean, how many people would actually keep their PC in the bathroom ?

user posted image

Also up for grabs is the impossible-to-miss USB Coffee Cup Warmer and USB electric blanket.

unsure.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• snuffypuffer

• HD

• Tioria

Also up for grabs is the impossible-to-miss USB Coffee Cup Warmer and USB electric blanket.

unsure.gifwink.gif Now that actually sounds useful for me........ biggrin.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

I agree Celtic, as the microwave seems just a little bit too far to walk to get a few

more degrees into my warm coffee...

tongue.gif

I'll take two....

Maybe they're thinking ahead for when you can start wearing your computer around. Then you can bruch your teeth on the go too, now if they could only invent the USB powered Soda Pop Dispenser.

Well. in Japan the living quarters are a bit cramped, so maybe to them it makes perfect sense. Of course, this is a country with a theme park devoted to toilets.

America has a theme park devoted to toilets????? eek7.gif

we do?

i really think this forum needs someone Japanese. their culture is so strange, it could actually use like 3 people posting constantly about it, and i would still be baffled.

No the toilet theme park is in Japan. I'm sorry I should have been clearer on that. It's like a giant bowl the size of a house, and if I remember correctly it's a major tourist attraction. Just wait until a kid gets flushed accedentally.... laugh.giflaugh.gif

Its probably used for all the gamers that never leave their computer like the guy who died in an internet cafe after being on for 85 hrs straight. That was sad sad.gif

What's even worse is that I know some of these people who are always on games and that is all they do even at work.