Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

some vague experience

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• questions, questions everywhere

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

can you explain the link between this and astral projection?

P.S. sorry for the questions but this is rather a strange event for the first time of my life and my curiosity won't leave me alone :passifier:

Edited by Cataclysmic faith, 13 November 2012 - 08:18 PM.

Posted Image

#17    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,453 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 13 November 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

can you explain the link between this and astral projection?

P.S. sorry for the questions but this is rather a strange event for the first time of my life and my curiosity won't leave me alone :passifier:

Well, as I havn't get been able to consciously astral project yet I can't really give much of an explaination.. Even though I have projected in the past, but never intentionally.. Don't know if I can help much, but will give it a shot and if I'm wrong, hopefully, someone with more experience will step in.

I'll keep this pretty basic..

The way I figure it, it all comes down to consciousness/awareness, and different levels and layers of it..
Woken "every day" consciousness or 3-d consciousness is what we're all very much accustomed to. it is a vibrational energy state that's relatively low compared to 4-d 5-d consiousness, Astral realms, other dimentions, ect....
Every night when we go to sleep we slip from Alpha 3-d consiousness into the Beta/Gamma/Astral realms, though all of us do this this few remember it because mind and body goes to sleep, and our 3-d consiousness (when it does remember things) has a damn hard time interpreting 4th or 5th dimentional experiences, hense we get weird dreams of a reality that is just as real as 3-d awareness but near impossible for our 3-d consiousness to comprehend.. As a result, we erase the memories, forget them, dismiss them..  

So, we all do it every night.. Mind and Body sleeps..
Astral Projection is keeping the mind awake while the body sleeps, and maintaining that awareness.

Hypnagogia, Astral Projection, it all comes down to various levels or vibrational states of being. Meditating and clearing the mind get's ones self into higher/altered states of consciousness.. Er.. Perhaps a better or simpler explaination is that normal 3-d consciousness, hypnagogia, astral projection are all different vibrational states of consiousness.. Meditation is a tool to get you to the higher states.

hypnagogia is a sweet spot imo.. It's a border between 3-d & 4-d, which is probably why (for me anyway) it's the easiest for my mind to comprehend. From there you can see and experience damn near anything and enjoy a whole lot of WTF moments..

Edited by Professor T, 13 November 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#18    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 13 November 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

Well, as I havn't get been able to consciously astral project yet I can't really give much of an explaination.. Even though I have projected in the past, but never intentionally.. Don't know if I can help much, but will give it a shot and if I'm wrong, hopefully, someone with more experience will step in.

I'll keep this pretty basic..

The way I figure it, it all comes down to consciousness/awareness, and different levels and layers of it..
Woken "every day" consciousness or 3-d consciousness is what we're all very much accustomed to. it is a vibrational energy state that's relatively low compared to 4-d 5-d consiousness, Astral realms, other dimentions, ect....
Every night when we go to sleep we slip from Alpha 3-d consiousness into the Beta/Gamma/Astral realms, though all of us do this this few remember it because mind and body goes to sleep, and our 3-d consiousness (when it does remember things) has a damn hard time interpreting 4th or 5th dimentional experiences, hense we get weird dreams of a reality that is just as real as 3-d awareness but near impossible for our 3-d consiousness to comprehend.. As a result, we erase the memories, forget them, dismiss them..  

So, we all do it every night.. Mind and Body sleeps..
Astral Projection is keeping the mind awake while the body sleeps, and maintaining that awareness.

Hypnagogia, Astral Projection, it all comes down to various levels or vibrational states of being. Meditating and clearing the mind get's ones self into higher/altered states of consciousness.. Er.. Perhaps a better or simpler explaination is that normal 3-d consciousness, hypnagogia, astral projection are all different vibrational states of consiousness.. Meditation is a tool to get you to the higher states.

hypnagogia is a sweet spot imo.. It's a border between 3-d & 4-d, which is probably why (for me anyway) it's the easiest for my mind to comprehend. From there you can see and experience damn near anything and enjoy a whole lot of WTF moments..
sir you just made my day, but one final question, how did i do it then?, how can say that someone is relaxed?

Posted Image

#19    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,453 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 13 November 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

sir you just made my day, but one final question, how did i do it then?, how can say that someone is relaxed?

lol, I've been asking myself the same questions on how I managed to unintentionally Astral project..
What you did unintentionally with hypnagogia though I know I've done before as well. Meditation isn't what the Main stream media portrays it as.. It isn't always sitting in the lotus position going "ommmmm! ommmmm!" and hanging your carpet on the wall..lol. Much of the time a great meditation is getting home after a hard day, kicking off your shoes, sinking into the sofa and just letting it all go, but keeping yourself aware of your self..

The night this happened you couldn't sleep, and from your origional post I can see you were in a perfect position to enter an altered state that was basically very close to Mind awake/Body asleep.. This is a good spot to experience Hypnagogia or Astral Projection or even other phenomena.

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 13 November 2012 - 06:40 AM, said:

Last night I was laying in my(couldn't sleep)
( I weren't drugged, I didn't drink any kind of caffeine or alcohol, I were fully aware of my surroundings, not paranoid nor mentally ill and no need of a therapist) I have a lot of experience with weird stuff but this surpasses even my expertise

#20    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

i see, well thank you a lot! :clap:

Posted Image

#21    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 13 November 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

So how does that work? Evoke on request?

You can train yourself, as you're falling asleep, to experience hypnagogia. Basically, what I would normally do is ask for it to happen, or keep repeating the affirmation that I will experience it over and over again in my head as I'm about to fall asleep. You can ask a question to something you want to know and see how your mind answers you in imagery or sound. I've also felt sensations of touch at times.

It doesn't always work, but when it happens, you can prime yourself to the point where you'll automatically be woken up by this imagery for some period of time. By this I mean being startled awake on the brink of sleep, not during the middle of the night or upon waking up. It can be annoying or interesting, depending upon your perspective.

Edited by Cybele, 13 November 2012 - 10:54 PM.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#22    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

I to have experienced what the OP has described. Though i just chalked it up to imagination. Sometimes very clear images pop through the morphing shapes and colors though. I can do this everytime i close my eyes, though i do not pay it any attention until i am getting ready for sleep then take it for what it is.. seeing objects in the midst of colors and shapes.

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#23    AkashicPath

AkashicPath

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• AkashicPath

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

I see faces as well when I close my eyes. I am very aware when this happens, I can open them up and as soon I close them again the faces are back. They rotate infront of me, come in and fade out. Very clear features and expressions.  I feel as they are entities in the lower planes. As soon I higher my vibration they disapear and lot's of beautyful light and scenerie comes in. Or if I don't want to see anything I just close my third eye.

www.AkashicPath.com
Discover your soul path and how to live your purpose in life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users